Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

This is just galeon in red with different stickers right? So it is just as good to buy as galeon if not more cause it would be harder to find since it is a different version.
(Dec. 29, 2009  6:32 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: And to add a question: Does anyone know if there is a Storm Aquario coming out(that is not part of the A/B reshuffle set?
thanks
Use the Search function, or look through my topics. If we knew about some upcoming releases for Metal Fight Beyblade, they would each have their own thread. At the moment, no, there is no Storm Aquario, and I doubt there will be one after the Hybrid Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type.
I've got a question concerning RF.

I have had 2 Storm Pegasis Beyblades. One RF was stuck in there completely,as I believe it should be. That one broke.

I bought another one,and the RF seems to rotate on its own! Is this normal,or were one of the RFs not as it should be?
RFs can rotate freely, there is nothing wrong with that.
Ah,ok. I was just wondering because the RF I bought first was (to my knowledge) an early run version, and I was curious to know if I had stumbled upon some sort of mold variant.
So when are we going to have real blader passports printed? I keep seeing tournaments in the states and want to go, but American customs say I need a passport to cross the border.
minion i think your using the wrong passport type a blader passport only let's you go into events that are accepted by the WBO for free since the WBO Tournament events cost money a blader passport can make you pass free of charge but not passing the border,what are you thinking ? you need a different Passport man and please read the blader passport page it might clear you out a little.
(Dec. 30, 2009  5:46 AM)Zone51 Wrote: a blader passport only let's you go into events that are accepted by the WBO for free since the WBO Tournament events cost money a blader passport can make you pass free of charge

I know! And this is what I kept telling them at the border! I showed them that I had permission to participate and that I had a passport, I even showed them my school ID, but they just won't let me through! So frustrating :\
(Dec. 30, 2009  5:46 AM)Zone51 Wrote: minion i think your using the wrong passport type a blader passport only let's you go into events that are accepted by the WBO for free since the WBO Tournament events cost money a blader passport can make you pass free of charge but not passing the border,what are you thinking ? you need a different Passport man and please read the blader passport page it might clear you out a little.

lol i dont think he means the country border xD. i think he just used the word "border" just to make it something to pass through to enter the event. if that made sense... and you should wait for one of the committee members answer this. >_>
Earth aquila.

What are your opnions on this blade?.Im thinking of buying it
Buy it, definitely. It is a top tier stamina wheel that comes with a decent bottom. If you have no other Beyblades Earth Aquila is a good starting point.
Thank you.I was thinking of buying it because it's appearance caught my eye.Now it seems I have another reason for buying it.

Here is another question.What other beyblades should I buy to make combonations with earth aquila
look on the competitive MFB thread it's got a top tier stamina combo using the earth wheel.
Thank you.I had to look for it,But i found it. Can you please tell me what Beyblades come with the following parts? I am very sorry if there is a thread already explaining these

DF145/D125 SD/D/B
(Dec. 30, 2009  7:23 AM)Minion Wrote: I know! And this is what I kept telling them at the border! I showed them that I had permission to participate and that I had a passport, I even showed them my school ID, but they just won't let me through! So frustrating :\

hahahahaha
i was thinking of buying either a wind aquario, Lightning L.drago, dark wolf, clay aries or a dark bull...
i wanna buy 2 of them. So which 2 is the better choose
Don't bother buying the light wheels. LL Drago is an interesting choice, but look into something other than the Darks.
(Dec. 30, 2009  7:00 PM)blacklightning Wrote: i was thinking of buying either a wind aquario, Lightning L.drago, dark wolf, clay aries or a dark bull...

out of those i think you should get L L.Drago and Dark Bull, i dont think Dark Wolf has any parts worth getting.
(Dec. 30, 2009  7:00 PM)blacklightning Wrote: i was thinking of buying either a wind aquario, Lightning L.drago, dark wolf, clay aries or a dark bull...

Next time for questions like this, use the Purchase Consultation thread.

Get LL Drago and Dark Bull if you have to choose from those five. I would also consider Clay Aries for ED145, but I have never used it, so I can't speak for its usefulness.
At this moment in time, I wouldn't say it's worth the added price and trouble compared to C145.
alrite thanx!!!!!
is wd145 a free spinning track

and is this legal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yke-mK2Ohfs
(Dec. 31, 2009  2:15 AM)G-Dragon Wrote: is wd145 a free spinning track

and is this legal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yke-mK2Ohfs
WD145 is fixed. ED145 rotates by itself though.

No, it is not.