Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Both of them are bad choices when it comes to competitive blading...

WIDE SQAURE:
- Too big, beys will barely make any sort of contact, not slde shoot, or bank can be utilized. Really bad stadium only good if you will be launching 4+ beyblades at once

SUPER ATTACK:
- Beyblades will make contact, but stamina and defense blades will lack there full potential...

Get super attack...
(Dec. 28, 2009  11:11 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Both of them are bad choices when it comes to competitive blading...

So... what about Balance Stadium?
(Dec. 28, 2009  3:09 PM)Driger Soul Wrote: So... what about Balance Stadium?

For competitive use, the Balance stadium would be much better than the Wide Square and Super Attack stadiums.
I've got balance and I so badly want an attack stadium you should so get that one. Storm pegasis doesn't spin for long in it all.
It's great for defense, but really cuts down stamina. It's also great training wheels for learning to control RF.

Bey Brad wrote this whole paragraph in this amazing thread i found yesterday, let me go look for it.

EDIT:
Bey Brad Wrote:Playing off of the discussion of Metal Face earlier, MFB has been throwing curveballs at us since it began. We assumed that Metal Face would be the God-part and that every combo would need it, but it appears that it's actually detrimental to a lot of combos. At BWR, almost no Libra-based Bey were using MF because of what I mentioned earlier. In fact, the popular use for MF appears to be making RF more controllable. However, I do think it will be good for lending weight to Virgo and Flame to increase Defense.
(Dec. 28, 2009  9:41 PM)firelord767 Wrote: It's great for defense, but really cuts down stamina. It's also great training wheels for learning to control RF.

Bey Brad wrote this whole paragraph in this amazing thread i found yesterday, let me go look for it.

EDIT:

sory for my noobness but whats rf?
Rubber Flat ... You should try to read around more, because incredibly, this stuff has been answered a lot of times.
(Dec. 28, 2009  9:44 PM)♥ Wrote: Rubber Flat ... You should try to read around more, because incredibly, this stuff has been answered a lot of times.

i wouldnt know where 2 look
Well, we do have this:
[Image: searchguide.png]
[/quote]
Flightyellz made it. I hope it helps Grin
i love that thing
hey beybrad i was wondering if u know if there is going to be a world tournment at the end of the seson off the new beyblade thing like they did in 2004
(Dec. 29, 2009  6:43 AM)kingkupa1 Wrote: hey beybrad i was wondering if u know if there is going to be a world tournment at the end of the seson off the new beyblade thing like they did in 2004

someone already answered this for you. theres nothing for sure yet.
(Dec. 29, 2009  7:53 AM)kingkupa1 Wrote: what is the best dronzer

Dranzer V2, in my opinion.
I'm getting in two metal faces... so which two blades out of these choices should I use them with?

Rock Aries, Earth Aquila, Flame Libra(from the reshuffle set, not the booster), Thermal Pisces(with D bottom), or Black Pegasis?

I was thinking Earth Aquila and Rock Aries myself... but would it be better on Flame Libra, or an attack type?
I would put one on rock aries as its a defence type but puting it on a stamina or attack type will only reduce spin time.
(Dec. 29, 2009  8:28 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I'm getting in two metal faces... so which two blades out of these choices should I use them with?

Rock Aries, Earth Aquila, Flame Libra(from the reshuffle set, not the booster), Thermal Pisces(with D bottom), or Black Pegasis?

I was thinking Earth Aquila and Rock Aries myself... but would it be better on Flame Libra, or an attack type?

Why don't you just list your parts conventionally, i.e.:

Rock Aries 145D
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Flame Libra DF145BS
Earth Aquila 145WD
Pegasis 145D/100HF (Which is exactly what I mean, since no one can be sure what you mean by "Black Pegasis" ...)

I would put it on Rock Aries DF145D or Earth Aquila DF145D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMfC2_DLfRY

Just wondering what this kid is doing?
spinning a right spin with a left launcher?
can the storm pegasis clear wheel fit in the wolf d125b's wheel
(Dec. 29, 2009  5:07 PM)Hybrid Wrote: can the storm pegasis clear wheel fit in the wolf d125b's wheel
No. You should read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki.

ultimateblader Wrote:which is better flame libra or libra?
Libra.
thanks
(Dec. 29, 2009  12:04 PM)♥ Wrote: Why don't you just list your parts conventionally, i.e.:

Rock Aries 145D
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Flame Libra DF145BS
Earth Aquila 145WD
Pegasis 145D/100HF (Which is exactly what I mean, since no one can be sure what you mean by "Black Pegasis" ...)

I would put it on Rock Aries DF145D or Earth Aquila DF145D.

i was thinking of putting it on r Aries and e Aquila.
I actually don't know all of the parts, that's why I didn't mention them.
I'm still learning... I threw away most of my boxes so I really only know the parts I have for a few blades.

Thanks for the answer though, and for listing out the parts.

Oh and black pegasus is the blade from the first a/b reshuffle set with wolf and aquario.

And to add a question: Does anyone know if there is a Storm Aquario coming out(that is not part of the A/B reshuffle set?
thanks