Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey guys!! sorry for interrupting. bbut i have a question: i'm a bladers that using balance type beylade so What MFB should I get?
thank you
Libra CH120RF as stated on the competitive combos thread...

for that you need

- Libra
- CH120 from Random Booster
- RF from Hybrid Reshuffle Set or Storm Pegasis
Just buy dark cancer don't get it from the random booster.
yeah the random booster is WAY too risky and theres no guarantee you will get it.
thank you all but
in my country indonesia there only afew starter and booster..
i don't see any dark cancer starter when i buy an balance stadium that included pegasis and wolf.
but thanks anyway!
i'll go right away and search for libra
libra is is better as defense so if you want dark cancer you'll have to buy that online.
thank you for your suggestion bey tempest..
but i don't have any pay pal or credit card
How would I purchase a buyout item from YJA using MOJ?
oh well libra ch120rf is the only decent balance combo that works.
(Dec. 27, 2009  3:19 PM)Benkei Wrote: How would I purchase a buyout item from YJA using MOJ?
i'm sorry but what is MOJ?
mail order japan and yja is yahoo japan auctions
Mail order Japan, a service to let worldwide customers bid on items on Yahoo Japan Auctions. I have used it to buy bid items but never for buyout, so I'm not 100% sure how it would work.
Why are you a "balance-type Blader"?

You should learn to use all Beyblades effectively and pick the one that is best to fight your opponent.
(Dec. 27, 2009  4:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why are you a "balance-type Blader"?

You should learn to use all Beyblades effectively and pick the one that is best to fight your opponent.

i don't know.....
i just find a beyblade that i think i'll enjoy the battles when i'm fighting with it.
like driger MS... i spent many battles with it and i always use it againts any type of beyblade. maybe because of my driger i like use balance type beyblade.
i don't know what do you think but i don't like type of fighting... you just choose a beyblade that is best to fight with your opponent beyblade right?
i don't know what is your opinion bro but no offense okay? i think it's not right.
but it sure was effective. but in every beyblade type there have a weakness.
because of that we must protect the weakness with the power of the beyblade itself and the bladers.
No offense okay? i'ts just my opinion.
i'm sorry if my opinion hurt your feeling
Driger MS is a bad Beyblade. Seriously, there's nothing spiritual here, Beyblade is just a competitive game. If you want to set yourself up for loss, it's your decision. You should try watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY
(Dec. 27, 2009  3:26 PM)Benkei Wrote: Mail order Japan, a service to let worldwide customers bid on items on Yahoo Japan Auctions. I have used it to buy bid items but never for buyout, so I'm not 100% sure how it would work.

Didn't see this answered, but you just put the Buy Out Price into the bid amount and it buys it.
hahaha maybe you're right..
i'm stuck with driger too long...
hahahaha.
by the way cool vid
(Dec. 27, 2009  4:29 PM)♥ Wrote: Didn't see this answered, but you just put the Buy Out Price into the bid amount and it buys it.

Thank you very much, that's what i guessed but I wanted to make sure.
(Dec. 27, 2009  4:30 PM)Driger Soul Wrote: hahaha maybe you're right..
i'm stuck with driger too long...
hahahaha.
by the way cool vid

"Driger" is not always a balance type, just different aims on different beys.

E.G

Driger S (Best Driger) - It's AR is perfect for spin stealers, zombies and compact customizations. Has very low attacking power. It's BB is has a nice pattern which is useful for compact customizations which switches from attack to survival and vice versa.

Driger F - It's AR is pretty balanced, nothing special. It's SG can be useful but the tip is completely flat which means has very very very very very poor survival, similar of that on Phantom Grip Base.

Driger V (Worst) - No real use at all since it's BB is outclassed by Gaia Dragoon V's version.

Driger V2 (Third Best) - An overall good beyblade, it's SP is great for Upper Attack.

Driger G (Second Best) - Has an excellent AR, which has Smash and Upper Attack ability, and at times can combine both!

Driger MS (Not comparing it to plastics) - A relatively outclassed beyblade, although it's ar does have some attacking potential.

So theres your review of the "Drigers" It's not exactly a matter of Balance, just different blades having different parts having different uses.
It usually goes like this;

Dragoon : Attack
Dranzer: Combination (balance)
Draciel : Defense
Driger: Attack/Endurance (70/30 ratio on this)
WOW!!
i did'nt know that.... T_T
oh yeah! i want to ask what the difference between dragoon ms and mf?
lol you can find that out yourself if you searched the site:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...y:Beyblade
Whats better the "Wide square stadium" or the "Super attack stadium".