Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

C145's claws absorb attacks. Metal to plastic (Attacker's metal wheel to defender's track) produces less recoil than metal to metal. So it gives it a higher chance for survival.
C145 may be the most surprisingly useful part ever.
ok guys for christmas im getting the BB-51 Extreme Beystadium and i was wondering what the deal was with that stadium like what is so special about it and i was also wodering if the beyblade it comes with is any good
The center spins. The Beyblade is not any good.

Do not waste your money.
Doubt it's anywhere near worth it. The blade that comes with it is rubbish since the only new part is clear wheel. Only special thing about the stadium is the middle spins. Way overpriced.
Quick question me and my freind have been arguing about puting rock leo round bottom on darkbull. We are going to have a batlle in like 3 days. Do yall think its a good idea?
no rock leone will be better with wb the round bottom and dark bull with be better with sd its own bottom
can i get some details on the earth wheel? or get directed towards a thread about it.... (i cant find one) because i keep seeing everyone on the forums praise it, but every vid i see it in, it gets pushed around and pwned.... seems overrated to me.. and someone said earth is the new libra? >_>... ill assume its heavier than other wheels
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:13 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: can i get some details on the earth wheel? or get directed towards a thread about it.... (i cant find one) because i keep seeing everyone on the forums praise it, but every vid i see it in, it gets pushed around and pwned.... seems overrated to me.. and someone said earth is the new libra? >_>... ill assume its heavier than other wheels

Earth is a top-tier stamina wheel, and it has the potential to be a good defense wheel (if Libra is out of the picture).

Did you even try searching "Earth"? :\
no earth is very light and is better as stamina type lol
Beaten by aqua, and and people are just trying to find new defense combos seeing as king libras being overthrown lol
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:16 PM)Aqua Wrote: Earth is a top-tier stamina wheel.

Did you even try searching "Earth"? :\

in... beywiki. but there arent a lot of articles on the MFB hybrids
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:18 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: in... beywiki. but there arent a lot of articles on the MFB hybrids

You should've mentioned that then. An article on Earth Aquila 145WD hasn't been written yet.
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: You should've mentioned that then. An article on Earth Aquila 145WD hasn't been written yet.

oh alright, next time ill remember that. Tongue_out thanks for the info
ne of my beypointers came with 3000 points on it from bb20 is that normal?
im a little tight on money right now so which are the best out of these 3
EARTHCUILA 145WD
FLAME SAGITTARIO C145S this is 1 of my choices because every1 is saying that c145 is the best
STARTER LIGHTNING LDRAGO 100
(Dec. 23, 2009  9:19 PM)ultimateblader Wrote: im a little tight on money right now so which are the best out of these 3
EARTHCUILA 145WD
FLAME SAGITTARIO C145S this is 1 of my choices because every1 is saying that c145 is the best
STARTER LIGHTNING LDRAGO 100

on the thing for earth its suposed 2 b earthaquila
Earth Aquila 145WD

You get a launcher and winder, a really great wheel, and a great bottom.
An all round good Bey.
Lightning is a good Attack Wheel, 100 is also useful.

I feel Earth Aquila 145WD is a better package overall, though.
also should which is betetr flame libra or earth aquila
It is probably the worst choice out of the three. LL Drago CH120RF is a 2nd tier attack combo.
thankyou every1 cuz i want these blades but im trying 2 save as much money as i can so my choices are earthaquila and flame sagittario
(Dec. 23, 2009  9:21 PM)ultimateblader Wrote: also should which is betetr flame libra or earth aquila

Earth Aquila for sure.
(Dec. 23, 2009  9:22 PM)Benkei Wrote: It is probably the worst choice out of the three. LL Drago CH120RF is a 2nd tier attack combo.

what
so on ma beyblade team i should have earth aquila flame libra and flame sagittario? kuz i was just gonna use the c145 form flame sagittario on flame libra or should i just keep it normal
He was answering your previous question ... Flame Libra is the worst choice out of all you mentioned. He mistakenly said three, that's all.

---

Out of the four you mentioned, you should choose Earth Aquila, Flame Sagittario and Lightning L Drago ...

---

Also, please stop with the one word posts. I also suggest looking around, because a lot of the information is quite easy to work out for yourself: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here