Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 02, 2009  6:00 AM)SnooSnoo Wrote: I notice the buying and selling of Beyblades taking place on this site. Does anyone do straight trades of Beyblades, or is that not allowed?

It's certainly not banned. I haven't seen it happen myself, but being involved in other communities with collectibles/etc, there definitely is room for it. As usual it is a matter of finding someone willing to do the trade, etc. Online trading
does dragoon v2's tip have any uses
(Dec. 02, 2009  7:26 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: does dragoon v2's tip have any uses

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_V2
oh i thought it said its base had a use for zombies.
ty anyway
Brad just wondering what happened to your Avatar??
(Dec. 02, 2009  11:40 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: Brad just wondering what happened to your Avatar??

I got rid of it.

What does that have to do with this topic?
Anyone know a good site with lots of Beyblade pictures for use in graphics?
For the anime, BBSpirit is quite comprehensive with screenshots of the current series.

For Beyblades themselves, Hind and Kyoganken have a lot of images for parts, although they might not be suitable for graphics.

Assumedly, you'll have to seek permission or give credit.
should i get earth aquila rock leone or dark bull as my first beyblade
(Dec. 04, 2009  12:40 AM)Tellah Wrote: should i get earth aquila rock leone or dark bull as my first beyblade

This is the wrong thread, but: Earth Aquila for sure.
What is the weight of the clear and metal wheels of BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB?
(Dec. 04, 2009  9:49 PM)icefang Wrote: What is the weight of the clear and metal wheels of BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB?
I posted that link only two pages before this one ...
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/#reg1
I know this isn't the smartest question but

I know ES sucks so far
so is it outclassed by Stamina Bottoms like D or WD or BS
I pretty sure SD outclasses ES
(Dec. 04, 2009  10:39 PM)LDrago Wrote: I know this isn't the smartest question but

I know ES sucks so far
so is it outclassed by Stamina Bottoms like D or WD or BS
I pretty sure SD outclasses ES

SD > D > WD
^ This lol
where ES go in?.........lol thats was my question if you didnt get that
(Dec. 04, 2009  10:52 PM)LDrago Wrote: ^ This lol
where ES go in?.........lol thats was my question if you didnt get that

SD > D > WD = B > ES > BS > S
oh okay thanks im good in math i can take it from here lol
thanks
Quote:SD > D > WD

aren't these defense?

[Image: bottom_d_img.jpg]
im okay at math but i dont really get what you mean are you saying es is worse than wd or what im a bit confused.
The best part is SD; everything to the right is decreasing in performance, except for WD which is equal to B, apparently.

ES is worse than WD.
(Dec. 04, 2009  11:02 PM)firelord767 Wrote: aren't these defense?

[Image: bottom_d_img.jpg]

Although it's called "Defense", it's more of a stamina bottom than a defense bottom. D is much better for stamina.
(Dec. 05, 2009  1:14 AM)bey tempest Wrote: how worth it is buying storm capricorne?

Not really. No one has really tested M145 so we don't know much about its performance. Q is carp. And you can get Storm with much better beyblades.