Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

1) Can MFB beat Double Weight-Disk plastic beyblades?
- I'm deciding if I should buy plastic beyblades again, because I cannot find the box where I put all of my old beyblades =[. BTW: My cousin has 2 Double Weight Disk Beyblades with the Engine Gear, will the MFB be able to beat them?

2) Is this seller selling real MFB? http://myworld.ebay.com/allatkorea03/

3) Which is better?

Storm Pegasis 105RF

Rock Leone 145WB
any boosters / starters that have SD bottom or the DF145?
(Nov. 16, 2009  7:09 AM)XenosCore Wrote: 1) Can MFB beat Double Weight-Disk plastic beyblades?
- I'm deciding if I should buy plastic beyblades again, because I cannot find the box where I put all of my old beyblades =[. BTW: My cousin has 2 Double Weight Disk Beyblades with the Engine Gear, will the MFB be able to beat them?

3) Which is better?

Storm Pegasis 105RF

Rock Leone 145WB

1. MFB vs Double Weight Disk Beyblades isn't something I've personally tested. A few have and I've heard of mixed results.

2. Yes, that seller is selling the Takara Tomy SonoKong products, they're legit. There is a sticky thread here that shows you how to spot fakes. I suggest you read up on it, it's quite useful.

3. Storm Pegasis 105RF is arguably the best MFB released straight out of the box, RF is a staple attack bottom, really the only attack bottom that is worth using competitively. Rock Leone 145Wb is only really useful for its WB which is one of the more preferred bottoms for competitive defense combo's. If you had to get one, you'd want to get Storm Pegasis 105RF.
(Nov. 16, 2009  7:09 AM)XenosCore Wrote: 1) Can MFB beat Double Weight-Disk plastic beyblades?

3) Which is better?

Storm Pegasis 105RF

Rock Leone 145WB

ive done double weight disc plastic vs a mfb wolf the mfb one every single time
correct me if im wrong but Quetzalcoatl 90WF is used in an attack combo with storm pegasis 105RF to make the best attack type MFB at this point in time so heres 2 questions i wish to ask

1. what parts from each blade do you use is there another blade/blades to make the best attack combo (MFB)

2. what is the easiest way of getting Quetzalcoatl 90WF?

thanks alot sorry for all the questions ive been asking still learning... XD
(Nov. 16, 2009  11:17 AM)Robsta Wrote: correct me if im wrong but Quetzalcoatl 90WF is used in an attack combo with storm pegasis 105RF to make the best attack type MFB at this point in time so heres 2 questions i wish to ask

1. what parts from each blade do you use is there another blade/blades to make the best attack combo (MFB)

2. what is the easiest way of getting Quetzalcoatl 90WF?

thanks alot sorry for all the questions ive been asking still learning... XD

you can use 90(the track from qutez) or 100 and RF from storm peg both of the wheels are top tire attack wheels have a look at this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

and the easyest way to get quetz is YJA
(Nov. 16, 2009  8:22 AM)ArcSys Wrote: any boosters / starters that have SD bottom or the DF145?
Check the Beywiki.
Does anyone have a photo of Tornado Attack stadium?
I've never seen one and I'm intrigued. What's the size like compared to MFB attack?
(Nov. 16, 2009  11:46 AM)Dirge Wrote: you can use 90(the track from qutez) or 100 and RF from storm peg both of the wheels are top tire attack wheels have a look at this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

and the easyest way to get quetz is YJA

my pegasis is 105RF not 100RF is that good or bad? Confused
oh it comes with 105 but its better if you use either a 100 or a 90 track with it
if you guys ever think of getting married, will you have the cake decorated with beyblade/MFB decorations?
(Nov. 17, 2009  12:30 PM)Sylph Wrote: if you guys ever think of getting married, will you have the cake decorated with beyblade/MFB decorations?

Speechless
(Nov. 17, 2009  5:53 AM)Robsta Wrote: my pegasis is 105RF not 100RF is that good or bad? Confused

I think you mean Storm Pegasis 105RF. Pegasis and Storm Pegasis are two different beyblades.
(Nov. 17, 2009  12:30 PM)Sylph Wrote: if you guys ever think of getting married, will you have the cake decorated with beyblade/MFB decorations?

um

... I don't even think that beyblades creators would go that far.
well i think it's a pretty good idea. we have to keep the spirit alive right???
(Nov. 17, 2009  3:19 PM)Sylph Wrote: well i think it's a pretty good idea. we have to keep the spirit alive right???

i somehow feel my wedding is more important than keeping the spirit of beyblade alive
well i think it's depending on the passion you have for the sport. i was just kidding about this wedding think, i just wanted to see reactions. but it would be nice for a kid's bday.
(Nov. 17, 2009  3:24 PM)Sylph Wrote: well i think it's depending on the passion you have for the sport. i was just kidding about this wedding think, i just wanted to see reactions. but it would be nice for a kid's bday.

Aaaaaaargh. Beyblade is not a sport.
It's a hobby toy.
yah its not a sport, its a battle hobby played at super high speed gyration! the true martial art of the new millenium
(Nov. 17, 2009  6:40 PM)flamedramon Wrote: yah its not a sport, its a battle hobby played at super high speed gyration! the true martial art of the new millenium

you should write for takara
nahh, i copyed that from beyblade vol 1. seemed like it fit
(Nov. 16, 2009  1:39 PM)Wolfy Wrote: Does anyone have a photo of Tornado Attack stadium?
I've never seen one and I'm intrigued. What's the size like compared to MFB attack?

A-93 Tornado Attack Stadium:

[Image: 2qthno9.jpg]
Almost the exact same size and shape.
Can somone please post a pic of CWD Reverse Defenser please