Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 13, 2009  3:11 AM)Aqua Wrote: Don't really understand your question. But of course beyblades can be used for fun. That's pretty much the whole point of beyblade. They can be used for anything that you want to use them for :\

I'm guessing he means things like Trygles jumping base, Trypios flying attack ring, Round Shells tire racer.
Does anyone know how to fix the problem with gaia dragoon ms and how the metal shakes when its spinning?
(Nov. 14, 2009  1:50 AM)-rbn- Wrote: Does anyone know how to fix the problem with gaia dragoon ms and how the metal shakes when its spinning?

By using a 3rd mold bit protector.

More info here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ctor_Molds
(Nov. 14, 2009  2:23 AM)Aqua Wrote: By using a 3rd mold bit protector.

More info here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ctor_Molds

This won't solve it. It's an issue with the AR design, can't be corrected.
(Nov. 14, 2009  2:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This won't solve it. It's an issue with the AR design, can't be corrected.

any usefull parts to keep from gaia dragoon ms or should i just sell it off then?
It sucks, and doubtful anyone will buy it.
Quick Question:
On average how much is it in total shipping and everything if you buys beyblade starter through MOJ/YJA
(Nov. 14, 2009  5:54 AM)LDrago Wrote: Quick Question:
On average how much is it in total shipping and everything if you buys beyblade starter through MOJ/YJA

starter cost + internal shipping cost (roughly 300 yen) + commission (minimum 700 yen) + payment fee (300 yen) + shipment to you + 5% paypal fee

MOJ is only good for doing large orders
ok thanks ill keep that in mind
how many days does it take from a package to reach north america from south korea?
just wanted to ask.
7-10 business days usually.
(Nov. 14, 2009  1:50 AM)-rbn- Wrote: Does anyone know how to fix the problem with gaia dragoon ms and how the metal shakes when its spinning?

(Nov. 14, 2009  5:21 AM)-rbn- Wrote: any usefull parts to keep from gaia dragoon ms or should i just sell it off then?

Brad already answered your questions, but I just wanted to point out that you could have checked out the Gaia Dragoon MS article on Beywiki, and got the same answers.

Try checking out the Beywiki in the future. Wink
(Nov. 14, 2009  6:45 AM)Kei Wrote: Brad already answered your questions, but I just wanted to point out that you could have checked out the Gaia Dragoon MS article on Beywiki, and got the same answers.

Try checking out the Beywiki in the future. Wink

yea i know, was just seeing if anyone had a fix for it.

realised its a crappy bey haha
I have been having a problem when trying to employ the sliding shoot technique. I often find that the particular bey will simply bounce out of the stadium. I was wondering for any tips.

P.S. I have already seen the video.

Thanks for any help!
(Nov. 14, 2009  6:10 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: I have been having a problem when trying to employ the sliding shoot technique. I often find that the particular bey will simply bounce out of the stadium. I was wondering for any tips.

P.S. I have already seen the video.

Thanks for any help!

What beyblade is it?
(Nov. 14, 2009  8:09 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: storm pegasis 100RF

aim better, don't use as much force, try different angles, and accept that the attack stadium sucks
I've been rencently praticing with my Storm Pegasis 105RF and im noticing that the bottom is wearing out and isnt flat anymore it looks kinda warped how can i make it flat again or if its too late how can i conserve the rubber bases on my other pegasis (105RF) and my dragoon MS UV?
thanks
(Nov. 14, 2009  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: aim better, don't use as much force, try different angles, and accept that the attack stadium sucks
... attack stadium sucks. What?
(Nov. 15, 2009  12:11 PM)Giga Wrote: ... attack stadium sucks. What?

compared to tornado attack, the attack stadium is garbage. the ridge isn't deep enough and works more as a ramp than a ridge

in the tornado attack i've almost never seen RF ko itself
(Nov. 15, 2009  10:28 AM)Robsta Wrote: I've been rencently praticing with my Storm Pegasis 105RF and im noticing that the bottom is wearing out and isnt flat anymore it looks kinda warped how can i make it flat again or if its too late how can i conserve the rubber bases on my other pegasis (105RF) and my dragoon MS UV?
thanks

you can't. get multiples
Whats the number/letter beside a MBF's name for?
(Ex. Sagittario 145S)
SGTO
the number is the height of the track, and the letter after the numbers is the bottom type.

145 = 14.5

S = Sharp
(Nov. 15, 2009  9:11 PM)Corey Wrote: the number is the height of the track, and the letter after the numbers is the bottom type.

145 = 14.5

S = Sharp

Thank you!
Not neccercerily because they do have names on the tracks aswell such as WD145= Wide Defense 14.5mm.
The MFB wiki article goes into that in greater detail. Check that out.