Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Don't you thing Tomy should do it, NOT under supervision of Hasbro?

Also:

Does anyone know where to get Beystadiums at l good price? Japan-Toys are all out of them Unhappy
wil there be a new bey wich has the ED145, WD145 or HF/S exept for aries ,aquario and escorpio
Michiel, you didn't answer my question.

Quote:Don't you thing Tomy should make Beyblades, NOT under supervision of Hasbro?

Also:

Does anyone know where to get Beystadiums at l good price? Japan-Toys are all out of them. Unhappy

EDIT: Michiel, I thought you telling me something at first. (Sorry for the first line.) I actually don't know. You can check the wiki, though. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page
SonicManEXE Wrote:When the games come out in US (Or UK, for some of us), will there be bonus Beyblades? For example, Will the games have the gold Quetzalcoatl Or Cyber Pegasis?
We know nothing, nothing more than what is in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic, which is stickied.

SonicManEXE Wrote:Don't you thing Tomy should do it, NOT under supervision of Hasbro?
Obviously if they thought they would be able to do it on their own, they would not have contacted Hasbro.

SonicManEXE Wrote:Does anyone know where to get Beystadiums at l good price? Japan-Toys are all out of them
We have a topic which lists the only stores that still sell Beyblade. We cannot do more than that for you.

Michiel19979 Wrote:wil there be a new bey wich has the ED145, WD145 or HF/S exept for aries ,aquario and escorpio
We do not know. WD145 has often been released in Random Boosters though.
Thanks, Kai.
SonicManEXE please read the thread rules. A lot of what you asked can be found via reading around. You'll get warned next time.
Is Driger S BB the one Hasbro made with a metal flat tip? I think the picture in the wiki is the Takara one.
(Nov. 11, 2009  7:11 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Is Driger S BB the one Hasbro made with a metal flat tip? I think the picture in the wiki is the Takara one.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...tal_Change

The answer could have been easily found by reading the Driger S article on the Beywiki.
What would be the difference in preformance between Storm Pegisis 100RF, Storm Capricorne 100RF, or in a few days Storm Aquario 100RF?
The C-Wheel doesn't make any difference if i'm correct.
So a Storm Aquario 100RF would be just as good as Speg 100RF
Yea pretty much. The Clear Wheel just adds a bit of weight and they are generally the same weight except for a few.
for the flame sagittario C145S
what affect does the C145S have in battle?
C145 us very affective in protecting against low attacks like Storm Pegasis90RF and Quetz90RF so it is very useful in Defense Combos
so ive noticed alot with RF's alot of dust and what not sticks to the bottom which slows it down alot,is it legal to clean the dust and dirty off by rubbing softly against jeans?
when launching a MFB is it better to use a beylauncher or a light launcher what gives you moe power etc.
and same question as up top what type is Griffolyon?
(Nov. 12, 2009  8:26 AM)Robsta Wrote: when launching a MFB is it better to use a beylauncher or a light launcher what gives you moe power etc.
and same question as up top what type is Griffolyon?

Check out this video about MFB Launchers on the WBO's youtube channel, that should answer your questions and give you a visual too.

If you get a chance check out the other video's on that channel too, it's full of great information.

Personal preference is Light Launcher for Defense and Beylauncher for Attack and Stamina combo's

As for Griffolyon, no idea.
(Nov. 12, 2009  7:52 AM)Dirge Wrote: so ive noticed alot with RF's alot of dust and what not sticks to the bottom which slows it down alot,is it legal to clean the dust and dirty off by rubbing softly against jeans?

No, I think everyone does this. Wipe down the stadium with a damp cloth before playing.
(Nov. 12, 2009  8:26 AM)Robsta Wrote: and same question as up top what type is Griffolyon?
It is supposed to be an attack-type beyblade ... That is what is written on the box.
I have to ask.....
I am new to beyblade, and i have heard that using bottoms "wears" them. If so, does the same thing apply to the wheel and track? And are there any tips that dont wear at all or as mush?
Any part that makes contact with anything essentailly "wears", but bottoms do so the most. The MS bottom, with any luck, won't wear too bad, though it might have balance issues.
(Nov. 12, 2009  10:33 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Any part that makes contact with anything essentailly "wears", but bottoms do so the most. The MS bottom, with any luck, won't wear too bad, though it might have balance issues.

I heard that hole flat does not wear that much. Is it true?
(Nov. 12, 2009  10:38 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: I heard that hole flat does not wear that much. Is it true?

Well, it doesn't so much wear, as it just plain breaks.
Due to the design of it, it can easily collapse in on itself.
Still, are there any beyblades that can be used not for tournaments, but for fun?
(Nov. 13, 2009  1:50 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: Still, are there any beyblades that can be used not for tournaments, but for fun?

Don't really understand your question. But of course beyblades can be used for fun. That's pretty much the whole point of beyblade. They can be used for anything that you want to use them for :\