Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The 5 Saint Beasts Beyblades do; they have a picture of the Bit Beast and the Emblem as well.
(Oct. 22, 2009  4:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What makes them "easier" ...?

Easier to start with because im more familiar with them, no one i know has any MFB and they are cheaper. Will have to get my hands on some MFB tho, do you still reccomend the Defense and Stamina Bey Reshuffle Set?
(Oct. 23, 2009  5:04 AM)-rbn- Wrote: Easier to start with because im more familiar with them, no one i know has any MFB and they are cheaper. Will have to get my hands on some MFB tho, do you still reccomend the Defense and Stamina Bey Reshuffle Set?
You're going to need to get that set regardless. It comes with Libra, Virgo, DF145, and a 100 track.

It is a VERY good set.
105 actually.
(Oct. 23, 2009  4:47 PM)Giga Wrote: 105 actually.
correct indeed. My typo.
how can i make this blade
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Does anyone know a good online program to draw beyblades? I am trying to make my first one and MSPaint isnt working so well.
(Oct. 23, 2009  11:12 PM)comet blade Wrote: how can i make this blade

I'm not 100% on the outer wheel, but the rest of it is LeoneDF145SD.
I'd guess that the light wheel was Mad, but it doesn't look pointy enough for some reason :\
(Oct. 23, 2009  11:37 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm not 100% on the outer wheel, but the clear wheel it's LeoneDF145SD.
I'd guess that the light wheel was Mad, but it doesn't look pointy enough for some reason :\

that is definently not mad
My bad, I've never seen heat before I should have looked it up.
The rest is correct though.
is this wheel heat PEGASIs
(Oct. 24, 2009  8:26 AM)comet blade Wrote: is this wheel heat PEGASIs

Yes, there is a Heat Pegasis included in Random Booster Light Vol. 2. It's the one with the black clear wheel and it comes with DF145WB.
what is the difference between karabiner and regular mfb grip
(Oct. 29, 2009  2:21 PM)bey tempest Wrote: what is the difference between karabiner and regular mfb grip
What they are ... Everything ...

Search for BB-15 and BB-39.
I've always wonderd why it is better to use a higher track on a defense/stamina beyblade as opposed to a lower one which would surely stop attack and upper attack combos. Something I never got, I hope it's not blatantly obvious ... ^^;
(Oct. 30, 2009  2:51 AM)Neeek Wrote: I've always wonderd why it is better to use a higher track on a defense/stamina beyblade as opposed to a lower one which would surely stop attack and upper attack combos. Something I never got, I hope it's not blatantly obvious ... ^^;

Higher center of gravity.
(Oct. 30, 2009  2:51 AM)Neeek Wrote: I've always wonderd why it is better to use a higher track on a defense/stamina beyblade as opposed to a lower one which would surely stop attack and upper attack combos. Something I never got, I hope it's not blatantly obvious ... ^^;

Less damage is done when a higher track is used since the attack beyblade will be hitting plastic (the track) instead of metal (the wheel). Plastic will absorb the hits while, the metal will just produce recoil.
(Oct. 30, 2009  2:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Higher center of gravity.

Thanks. Smile I've been using low tracks on Defense/Stamina combos for ages, hopefully knowing this will improve my combos alot.
And also it would increase weight if there is a higher track so there would be more stability.
I was wondering for testing purposes.

What is the most best/most balanced mfb stadium, and the worst/least balanced mfb stadium?
The best is the MFB Attack Stadium. The worst, I think, is the Stamina stadium. I guess now you can say the Extreme Stadium is up there with the spinning plate in the middle and everything. And the Super Attack Stadium with the ridge in the middle is pretty unfavorable to Defense and Stamina combos. It's amongst those 3.
Aside from RF what do people think is the best attack bottom?
(Oct. 31, 2009  1:55 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Aside from RF what do people think is the best attack bottom?

Honestly, anything aside from RF is a crappy attack bottom. F, HF, and WF all suck and are severly outclassed by RF.