Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

why would you get 2x bb-22
I couldn't decide if I should post this in beyblade customizations, or this so I decided this.

Is D a more stamina bottom, or defense bottom, or defense/stamina?
And same for B..
D is primarily a Stamina Bottom. B sort of fits in between.
Here is a question. How do you change CEW? Like how do you take it off and put it on etc...
(Sep. 29, 2009  10:38 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Here is a question. How do you change CEW? Like how do you take it off and put it on etc...

Press in on the plastic clips and pull it off.
Is there any diifference (other then the boxes) between Japan MFBs and Korean MFBs?
(Sep. 30, 2009  3:22 AM)LDrago Wrote: Is there any diifference (other then the boxes) between Japan MFBs and Korean MFBs?

I assume you mean like mold/performance wise? As far as I know, no differences have been found.
oh okay thanks
Which is a better offensive bottom? overall better bottom?

Flat (F)

or

Hole Flat (HF)
(Sep. 30, 2009  7:38 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Which is a better offensive bottom? overall better bottom?

Flat (F)

or

Hole Flat (HF)

They are pretty much exactly the same performance-wise. HF might have a bit more stamina, but I doubt that it's noticible.
Does anyone know the postage from Leoshop.com to the UK cos the site has every thing I need for £3!
if you select what you want they will send you an email with the postage price. From there you can decide whether or not you want to follow through.
(Sep. 29, 2009  3:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why would you get 2x bb-22

No, I meant bb-20
hey does any one know anything about the beyblades coming out next year?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...-Fall-2010

Theres something called search, use it.
(Sep. 30, 2009  9:24 PM)Driger Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...-Fall-2010

Theres something called search, use it.

or even reading the PM you get when you sign up
Hate to repost, but need to know if bb-09 and bb-22 or bb-22 and bb-20 which is better
BB-09 has the better Stadium.
But it only comes with one shooter.
No, BB-20 Beybattle Try Set has the Balance Stadium.

If they were the same Stadium, your question would have been redundant.
But the problem is that I need two launchers.
(Oct. 01, 2009  1:50 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: But the problem is that I need two launchers.

look, you asked which one was better, you were given an answer. if you need two launchers, why tell us you're looking at a set which only has one launcher? or you could just get any other starter with it for a second launcher

uhfeubqu9wodqmbfip]eqihubefwhi sdihwrgwrojgub280h3=
Yay Brads geting spammy! Thanks for the help everybody.
(Oct. 01, 2009  2:02 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: Yay Brads geting spammy! Thanks for the help everybody.

i'm getting frustrated with lazy people