Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed the link.
ok, thanx.

i didnt mean to sound rude. i reread my post it sounded kinda rude Tongue_out
No offense taken.
(Jul. 10, 2008  3:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Normally I would say "yeah well whatever there are lots of terrible Beyblades" but Jesus Christ Draciel, they just came up with a concept that never ever worked and then ran with it for five years.
MBD though, MBD was a saint.
After that though, dear God did they get it wrong Tired
And S. S's base is just as good as MBD IMO
I think they are referring to the ineffective attack rings that draciel beyblades were so prone to having.
They were, in fact, the most ineffective defence concepts by TT...

TBH, even an attacker with Metal-Flat tip can outspin them...
(Sep. 26, 2009  4:11 PM)Khel Wrote: I think they are referring to the ineffective attack rings that draciel beyblades were so prone to having.
Since when is MBD's AR any good?
Read my post again. I was mentioning that Brad's critique for Draciel did not necessarily stem from the Base. He seemed to primarily be referring to the similar yet ineffective shape of the AR that was carried out throughout almost all of the different versions.

My post said exactly that, the AR's of Draciel always sucked.
(Sep. 26, 2009  11:09 PM)Khel Wrote: My post said exactly that, the AR's of Draciel always sucked.

Not including Strike Turtle, Turtle Survivor, etc, of course.
(Sep. 26, 2009  11:19 PM)Kei Wrote: Not including Strike Turtle, Turtle Survivor, etc, of course.

the non-draciel draciels

lmao
(Sep. 27, 2009  3:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the non-draciel draciels

lmao

draciel v2 is a "real" draciel lol
(Sep. 27, 2009  5:51 AM)Kei Wrote: draciel v2 is a "real" draciel lol

sorry got it mixed up with smash turtle

also since when was draciel v2's ar any good -- unsurprisingly it's better than most though because it's actually not designed like the rest
hey, could you guys answer a couple of these questions.

1. what are the numbers and letters after the names of beyblades like : Storm Pegasis "105RF"

2.i saw that there was a storm pegasis starter, and a storm pegasis booster. whats the difference?

3. on the site i was gonna order with, it said "

This starter comes with a bey launcher.

You must have a MFB launcher/rip-cord"
i thought an mfb launcher is a beyblade launcher. why does it say that i need an mfb launcher, if it comes with one?

thats all that i have right now. i made i topic about this before, and i was told to look for the thread about them. i could find the thread, so i wanted to ask again, in the right place.
(Sep. 27, 2009  9:56 PM)zonova Wrote: hey, could you guys answer a couple of these questions.

1. what are the numbers and letters after the names of beyblades like : Storm Pegasis "105RF"

2.i saw that there was a storm pegasis starter, and a storm pegasis booster. whats the difference?

1. The letters and numbers are a part of the name of the beyblade. "Storm Pegasis 105RF" is the actual name of it.

You should start off by reading this article.

By reading that article, you'd know that there are four basic parts of a MFB: the Face, the wheel, the track and the bottom.

105 is a track, and 105 simply means that the track is 10.5mm tall. And RF is a bottom, which stands for Rubber Flat.

2. There is no Storm Pegasis booster. Just a Storm Pegasis Starter. And just so you know, starters come with a beyblade, launcher and ripcord, while boosters only come with a beyblade.
oh, oops. sorry. lol, i had already read it, but i guess i skipped all of the important stuff.
(Sep. 27, 2009  11:56 PM)zonova Wrote: oh, oops. sorry. lol, i had already read it, but i guess i skipped all of the important stuff.

then you didn't read it
i did read it. well, i guess i kind of skimmed it.
Okay, this is an online ordering question. So I plan to get a Paypal account, and Leoshop has all the stuff I want. What I want to know is, is Leoshop a secure and reliable place to buy from?
<3 has ordered from there before without any problems, and Corey is currently ordering from there, he will update us when his order has arrived to fill us in on any thing problematic.
Whats better for a first time blader, bb-22 & bb-09, or bb-22 and bb-22
(Sep. 28, 2009  11:18 PM)YellowJedi Wrote: Whats better for a first time blader, bb-22 & bb-09, or bb-22 and bb-22
First of all, this should go in the Purchase Consultation topic.

Secondly, have you checked BB-22's content ? There is no launcher, therefore if you are starting with nothing, you should get something that includes a launcher, which BB-09 does ...
(Sep. 29, 2009  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: First of all, this should go in the Purchase Consultation topic.

Secondly, have you checked BB-22's content ? There is no launcher, therefore if you are starting with nothing, you should get something that includes a launcher, which BB-09 does ...

Sorry, there was a typo, I meant was BB-22 and BB09 or BB-22 and BB-22
(Sep. 29, 2009  3:12 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: Sorry, there was a typo, I meant was BB-22 and BB09 or BB-22 and BB-22
Yes, that is what I read. And getting two BB-22 does not get you any more launcher ... In other words, if you have nothing right now and that you can only choose between those two sets, select the first two items.