Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 23, 2009  2:08 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: I don't don't think well at night hey look a penny!(LOLZ)
what i just wrote was most likely not funny i am sorry people of the internet
okay Kai but now i have a real question didn't Brad make a post saying he was going to leave the WBO no ofince to brad but how come he's not gone

well i think he said somehing about hes jhust not gonna be administrating or just gonna be a normal user

that or he kust a liar and a thief
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:08 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: I don't don't think well at night hey look a penny!(LOLZ)
what i just wrote was most likely not funny i am sorry people of the internet
okay Kai but now i have a real question didn't Brad make a post saying he was going to leave the WBO no ofince to brad but how come he's not gone

you can't read; i never said i was leaving this site
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: khel you should be able to edit the post

I can, I just thought it was common courtesy to ask the original poster.
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:14 AM)lahtel Wrote: that or he kust a liar and a thief

what the hell?
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:15 AM)Khel Wrote: I can, I just thought it was common courtesy to ask the original poster.

you're one of the directors, feel free to do whatever you feel you should
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you can't read; i never said i was leaving this site
what about your post on the news section that said farewell WBO
Main post edited.

I request that we go back on topic on this thread.
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:20 AM)Khel Wrote: Main post edited.

I request that we go back on topic on this thread.
we know but right now I don't have to many questions execpt what track would you recommend for a defence type okay now we're back on topic
I'm not sure what blade this is but i Know a bey thats has an AR (or base i dont know where the spikes come from.) That has to spikes sticking out like from under the AR that I saw in a video ( forgot what video saw it a long time ago) does anyone know what its called
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:24 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: we know but right now I don't have to many questions execpt what track would you recommend for a defence type okay now we're back on topic

Look in the Competitive Combos thread in the Beyblade Customizations forum. It'll tell you what the best defensive track is.
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:24 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: we know but right now I don't have to many questions execpt what track would you recommend for a defence type okay now we're back on topic

The top defense track right now is C145

other good one's are ED145, CH120, and if you can't get any of those D125 is you best bet.
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:29 AM)Khel Wrote: The top defense track right now is C145

other good one's are ED145, CH120, and if you can't get any of those D125 is you best bet.

okay thank for the tip and the ED145 mit be a little hard for me to get but i can get the C145 easy (now i have another problem were did i put my keys i can take this problem i hope)
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:18 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: what about your post on the news section that said farewell WBO

you should try reading the actual post instead of just the title
I just got a Quetzalcoatl face when I opened my Pegasus 145D

Is this normal?
Yes, there is a 1/8 chance of receiving any part of Quetzalcoatl (except its Wheel) in any pre-BB-28 Booster.
Cool, I never get lucky with that kind of stuff.
is the orginal Pegasis wheel decent for defence?it says so on the beywiki but when ive used a defence combo with the peg wheel it always loses?
That article's outdated. Libra is the best defensive wheel out currently.
Why L Drago has a double mode? Is it caused by Lightning Metal Wheel or by L Drago Clear Wheel?

Searching function used. No reference about this question in the previous posts.
(Sep. 25, 2009  9:26 AM)DGoon Wrote: Why L Drago has a double mode? Is it caused by Lightning Metal Wheel or by L Drago Clear Wheel?

Searching function used. No reference about this question in the previous posts.

its caused by the clear wheel depending on which way you up it on
(Sep. 25, 2009  11:32 AM)Dirge Wrote: its caused by the clear wheel depending on which way you up it on

Thank you very much! Joyful_2
I have a (likely stupid) question about the MFB Booster Beyblades. Not the random boosters, but the standards. I wanted to buy a BB-24 Escolpio Booster, but I don't know whether or not it comes with a Launcher and Winder. If anyone can answer this, I'd be really grateful. I never bought a Japanese Booster Beyblade before, so I wouldn't know.
(Sep. 25, 2009  11:55 AM)Kaiten Cross Wrote: I have a (likely stupid) question about the MFB Booster Beyblades. Not the random boosters, but the standards. I wanted to buy a BB-24 Escolpio Booster, but I don't know whether or not it comes with a Launcher and Winder. If anyone can answer this, I'd be really grateful. I never bought a Japanese Booster Beyblade before, so I wouldn't know.
Booster = no launcher.
the link on the first post, the one that takes you to " what mfb should i buy", doesnt work. Tired;