Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Eight Heavy is the same weight or slightly heavier than Six Heavy. I've used an actual scale as opposed to my hands so I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

I don't see how it's over-powered ... do you know what that word means?
(Sep. 14, 2009  6:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Eight Heavy is the same weight or slightly heavier than Six Heavy. I've used an actual scale as opposed to my hands so I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

xD

(Sep. 14, 2009  6:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't see how it's over-powered ... do you know what that word means?

Even more weight with a larger ring, gives the same amount of spin velocity as a smaller ring with less weight, not to mention the large size makes it 1337.

I used a dictionary o_o
Ten Heavy isn't that large though ... a part is only overpowered if it overpowers all other parts, which this does not. It's better than Eight Heavy and Six Heavy, though; that's sort of how improvement works.
(Sep. 14, 2009  6:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ten Heavy isn't that large though ... a part is only overpowered if it overpowers all other parts, which this does not. It's better than Eight Heavy and Six Heavy, though; that's sort of how improvement works.

yeh, better than something else means overpowered. It would not be overpowered if it was balanced but had different disadvantages and different advantages. Why the hell do i need six heavy and eight heavies now?
(Sep. 14, 2009  7:02 PM)Mukilab Wrote: yeh, better than something else means overpowered. It would not be overpowered if it was balanced but had different disadvantages and different advantages. Why the hell do i need six heavy and eight heavies now?

You don't.

This is ridiculous. Parts become obsolete as time goes on and better parts are released; that's how all collectable games work. Ten Heavy is not overpowered. Ten Balance, Wide Defense, and Wide Survivor are all equally as good as Ten Heavy, just with different applications. Ten Heavy is not the best WD for every scenario and that is why it is not overpowered.

Something being better than something else does not make it overpowered. If that were true, it means every moderately good part in the entire game is overpowered. Which is ridiculous.
(Sep. 14, 2009  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You don't.

This is ridiculous. Parts become obsolete as time goes on and better parts are released; that's how all collectable games work. Ten Heavy is not overpowered. Ten Balance, Wide Defense, and Wide Survivor are all equally as good as Ten Heavy, just with different applications. Ten Heavy is not the best WD for every scenario and that is why it is not overpowered.

Something being better than something else does not make it overpowered. If that were true, it means every moderately good part in the entire game is overpowered. Which is ridiculous.

Well than sir,

since you so rightly know that i am a 'newbie' why did you continue to mislead me? You did not gve one example of where it would be a disadvantage to use it. So i assumed it was overpowered.
(Sep. 14, 2009  7:16 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Well than sir,

since you so rightly know that i am a 'newbie' why did you continue to mislead me? You did not gve one example of where it would be a disadvantage to use it. So i assumed it was overpowered.

I'd stated previously that it did not overpower all parts. Also, I was not making an attempt to explain the entirety of Beyblade to you. There are many Beyblade combos listed on Beywiki alone that use WDs other than Ten Heavy. Please do not hold me accountable for your lack of research and jumping to conclusions.

By the way, you may notice that in this post I did not refute the existence of werewolves. Perhaps I am saying that they actually exist?
(Sep. 14, 2009  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'd stated previously that it did not overpower all parts. Also, I was not making an attempt to explain the entirety of Beyblade to you. There are many Beyblade combos listed on Beywiki alone that use WDs other than Ten Heavy. Please do not hold me accountable for your lack of research and jumping to conclusions.

By the way, you may notice that in this post I did not refute the existence of werewolves. Perhaps I am saying that they actually exist?

good point Joyful_3

I apologize
What do you it the beylauncher Suspension well do and What those the M in Storm Capricorn's track stand for??
(Sep. 14, 2009  8:20 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: What do you it the beylauncher Suspension well do and What those the M in Storm Capricorn's track stand for??

Maybe you should read the threads about those products.
could i get a rating of one to ten for

starter pegasis
sagitario
flame sagitario
starter wolf
escorpio
storm pegasis
and dark wolf

i suppose i should make a contribution to this site let me think
onion news
(Sep. 14, 2009  8:31 PM)lahtel Wrote: could i get a rating of one to ten for

starter pegasis
sagitario
flame sagitario
starter wolf
escorpio
storm pegasis
and dark wolf

i suppose i should make a contribution to this site let me think
onion news

Why don't you just read the loads of information already available on this board about these Beyblades?
Why don't you just read the loads of information already available on this board about these Beyblades?
[/quote]

i hear alot of different things i just want something easy to understand
anyway i this makes me feel like a something (not taking chance) its not important but would be appreciated
(Sep. 14, 2009  12:17 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: D125 is definitely inferior to DF145 in pretty much any given stamina battle I've had in the past.
As for B, doesn't SD outclass it with ease? It removed the loss of balance that D suffered from, and has the same, or a higher level of stamina than D.

D125 and B are outclassed, but they are still useful.
(Sep. 14, 2009  10:23 PM)Kei Wrote: D125 and B are outclassed, but they are still useful.

uh those are contradictory terms
(Sep. 14, 2009  11:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: uh those are contradictory terms

not really

he saying even if there are better its not like they are horribleSpeechless
(Sep. 15, 2009  12:31 AM)flame libra Wrote: Should I get Flame Libra or Earth Aquila?

We don't know anything about the performance or usefulness of either of them, since they have not been released yet...
I'm putting more faith in Earth Aquila.
It just seems more promising, but results T125 and ES COULD potentially be surprising.
I just think WD and Earth are more interesting parts.
I'm getting Flame Libra and Beylauncher Iron Gray. When should I get them ordered? Close to Christmas or during October?
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:38 AM)flame libra Wrote: I'm getting Flame Libra and Beylauncher Iron Gray. When should I get them ordered? Close to Christmas or during October?

... when you want them?
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:38 AM)flame libra Wrote: I'm getting Flame Libra and Beylauncher Iron Gray. When should I get them ordered? Close to Christmas or during October?

Whenever they're available... :\
(Sep. 15, 2009  12:31 AM)flame libra Wrote: Should I get Flame Libra or Earth Aquila?

www.beyblade-colosseum.com

The first video gives you the answer.
(Sep. 15, 2009  9:12 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: www.beyblade-colosseum.com

The first video gives you the answer.

The angle compass looks amazing.
I could be wrong, but from the picture that shows the inside of ES, it looks like there's a bearing in it.
If I'm not just being an idiot, and it's in fact just a darker section inside the bottom, looks like it's going to be a vital part in all stamina combos.
@ フェルグラント: Wouldn't really say that was the best way of seeing which blade is worth buying...
Doesn't help the fact that both of them are launching like idiots, along with the fact that the earth wheel seems to work better when on a higher track than the blade it's against.
If Flame Libra was on a 145 instead of a 125, I think the result would be pretty different.
(Sep. 13, 2009  11:50 PM)Kei Wrote: Starting work on the Magical Ape MS article soon, and was wondering about the legality of using the MAMS Gyro Mode plastic AR on the Flame Pegasus/Capricorne Strike G BB...

Actually, I should be asking, is it legal to launch a custom with Flame Pegasus/Capricorne Strike G BB in the same fashion as MAMS Gyro Mode? I do not think this was addressed in the WBO Universal Rules.

If nobody knows, we should add a rule addressing this in the next release.