Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 12, 2009  12:57 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: No it doesn't, mainly because I don't own Gigars. I made it with parts I have at my apartment from my previous MOJ order. It uses Panther Claw. Panther Claw is a little bit smaller in diameter than Upper Attack, so it's kinda like a 2 pronged attack, but the Support Parts does most of the attacking. I wonder how it would do with Tiger Defenser once my Ebay stuff comes in.

I think it's pretty cool.

I put a Megaro Arms AR on it and it kinda reminded me of that vampire guy's blade from the Europe Arc in Bakuten Shoot...lol.

Well, has it been shipped yet? If it hasn't been shipped, then you can't start counting days. After it has been shipped, it will take 7-10 Business Days (Monday-Friday only) to get to your residence.

OMG! thats a long frikin time. I ordered it monday and it has been shipped.
If you ordered it on Mondday, you still have to wait more days, it will probably come around next Tuesday.
what would be the effects of a left spin classic wolf
(Sep. 12, 2009  6:28 PM)lahtel Wrote: what would be the effects of a left spin classic wolf

i've done this, it's ridiculous, everything just recoils
dumb but intesting how do you do it exactly
(Sep. 12, 2009  6:42 PM)lahtel Wrote: dumb but intesting how do you do it exactly

you put it on the left shooter and place it on the stadium as you shoot it
What is the Waterfall Shooting Technique? and how do you perform it?
(Sep. 13, 2009  12:22 AM)blake005 Wrote: What is the Waterfall Shooting Technique? and how do you perform it?

[Image: lol-036.gif]

Never gets old.

But it doesn't exist.
It's just a running joke in the Beyblade community, hence the Beywiki article. Don't worry about it.
mmm am going to make a new Shooting Technique
i thought it was the thing where you shoot your beyblade slightly after the other peron shoots there and get a 1 hit ko
(Sep. 13, 2009  6:18 PM)lahtel Wrote: i thought it was the thing where you shoot your beyblade slightly after the other peron shoots there and get a 1 hit ko

That's gattyaki.
how come my bistool weight is lighter than my draciel S one? same number of sides (6) but the bistool one has on one side, inside half of the ring indented!
(Sep. 13, 2009  6:39 PM)Mukilab Wrote: how come my bistool weight is lighter than my draciel S one? same number of sides (6) but the bistool one has on one side, inside half of the ring indented!

Draciel S comes with an 8-series WD, not a 6-series.

However, there are different models of each WD ...

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ight_Disks
Starting work on the Magical Ape MS article soon, and was wondering about the legality of using the MAMS Gyro Mode plastic AR on the Flame Pegasus/Capricorne Strike G BB...

Actually, I should be asking, is it legal to launch a custom with Flame Pegasus/Capricorne Strike G BB in the same fashion as MAMS Gyro Mode? I do not think this was addressed in the WBO Universal Rules.
what parts of the metal fight beyblade wolf are good to use with other blades to make a attack/stamina combo?
None, they're all outclassed.
(Sep. 14, 2009  12:49 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: None, they're all outclassed.

None? Both D125 and B are still competitively viable.
what exactly is bakuten

and is escorpio a good blade
(Sep. 14, 2009  3:22 AM)lahtel Wrote: what exactly is bakuten

and is escorpio a good blade

bakuten roughly translates to "exploding spinning" or something like that

and no it's not
(Sep. 14, 2009  1:40 AM)Kei Wrote: None? Both D125 and B are still competitively viable.

D125 is definitely inferior to DF145 in pretty much any given stamina battle I've had in the past.
As for B, doesn't SD outclass it with ease? It removed the loss of balance that D suffered from, and has the same, or a higher level of stamina than D.
is the six heavy the smallest + heaviest?

so six heavy smallest + heaviest
eight heavy middle + middle
Ten heavy largest + lightest?

This is how it looks to me... the ten haevy is so light.

also i have a bistool eight heavy that has an indent on one side (halfway to the center, all the way around) but on my other eight heavy this is not there Unhappy
Ten Heavy is heavier than Six Heavy ...
(Sep. 14, 2009  6:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ten Heavy is heavier than Six Heavy ...

wtf but i weighed it (in my hands though Lips_sealed) and i felt much lighter!

Isn't that unbalanced and over powerful?

What about that eight heavy?