Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 07, 2009  7:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It does, actually.

I need to know specifically what it says regarding that, please.
(Sep. 07, 2009  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I need to know specifically what it says regarding that, please.
On BB-30, it roughly says : "A separately sold item, the Beylauncher or the Light Launcher, is necessary to play with this merchandise."

On BB-07, it says the same thing but it also mentions a Starter.

I probably cannot translate more than that ...
Oh well you have tried your best to translate it it is all we can ask for.
That's probably good enough, thanks.
would thise be the right place to post if i have a question thats not related to beyblades in any way? i cant seem to find a section for that D:
(Sep. 08, 2009  3:08 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: would thise be the right place to post if i have a question thats not related to beyblades in any way? i cant seem to find a section for that D:
No. If you believe your question is really, really relevant, important and interesting, you can at most post it in the Random Thoughts topic, in the General Discussion forum.
(Sep. 08, 2009  3:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No. If you believe your question is really, really relevant, important and interesting, you can at most post it in the Random Thoughts topic, in the General Discussion forum.

well no, i doubt it, its about naming something thats probly against the rules here. so ill just go away now e-e
http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-Lot-of-BEYBLADE...286.c0.m14

What beyblades can you guys identify in that picture, I want to buy a plastic lot but I need to know what blades are there... i see draciel, and is there a black dranzer in it?
You know the BB-34 Light launcher orange, is it a rght spin or left spin?
(Sep. 09, 2009  12:45 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-Lot-of-BEYBLADE...286.c0.m14

What beyblades can you guys identify in that picture, I want to buy a plastic lot but I need to know what blades are there... i see draciel, and is there a black dranzer in it?

Just so you know, I've been eyeballing that for 4 days now...

But the Beyblades I can identify:

Master Dragoon
Dragoon S
Wolborg 1
Wolborg 2
Seaborg 1
Seaborg 2
Draciel S
Bakushin-Oh
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Galeon
Dranzer F (Blue)
Bearing Stinger
Trygle
Galman
Dragoon F

I'm not sure what that one on the bottom right is.

You're free to bid on it, but know that I am too. May the best man win Wink

Quote: You know the BB-34 Light launcher orange, is it a rght spin or left spin?

Right.
(Sep. 09, 2009  12:50 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: You know the BB-34 Light launcher orange, is it a rght spin or left spin?
To add to what Tempestas007 wrote, I am quite certain that TAKARA-TOMY did a common Japanese mistake when they named it : it should be called Right Launcher, not Light Launcher. R and L are mostly the same in Japanese.
Lol woohooo I wish there wasn't challenge, ohh well.

*shakes Temp hand* I guess its me and you in the finals, may I notify you i am pro! muahaha nope
lol

I will let you win that if you can find me a good plastic lot
http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-8-SETS-BEYBLA...286.c0.m14

are these beyblades real? seems a little fake idk..
Purchase Consultation thread?
But, yeah, those are fakes.
(Sep. 09, 2009  2:27 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: does anyone have a wind aquario?
This is not the place to ask. Read the forums' descriptions.
In youtube, it said that there was a rush mode and a rage mode L lighting drago, but when i check the stores or internet theres only 1 L lighting drago. So I don't get it.
Rush and Raging are different modes for the Wheel of Lightning L-Drago. By rotating the Clear Wheel 180 degrees on the Metal Wheel, you will expose a different part of the Clear and Metal Wheels for attacking purposes.
Master Draciel (Recoloured Ver. Red)
Dragoon G with EG Winder and Left-Spin Shooter
Driger G (No EG Winder)
Wolborg 4 (No EG Winder)
Metal Draciel
Death Gargoyle MS

...The one in the back...I don't know what it is...
How much should i offer for an aries a few scratches but all intact ?
Use Purchase Consultation, located in the Marketplace thread.
(Sep. 09, 2009  7:26 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: How much should i offer for an aries a few scratches but all intact ?

$100
so far from the Hybrid wheel system is there any blades that are completely useless??
Well, it depends how you define useless, but apparently, all HWS has useful parts that are being used in the top-tier combos(the bold parts are used in top-tier combos):

Rock Leone 145WB (for defense)
Storm Pegasis 105RF (for attack and balance)
Flame Saggitario C145S (for defense(C145) and (Flame)stamina)
Dark Wolf DF145FS (for stamina)
Dark Bull H145SD (for stamina)
Lightning L.Drago 100HF (for attack)
(Sep. 10, 2009  7:54 AM)ふぇぅげらんど Wrote: Well, it depends how you define useless, but apparently, all HWS has useful parts that are being used in the top-tier combos(the bold parts are used in top-tier combos):

Rock Leone 145WB (for defense)
Storm Pegasis 105RF (for attack and balance)
Flame Saggitario C145S (for defense)
Dark Wolf DF145FS (for stamina)
Dark Bull H145SD (for stamina)
Lightning L.Drago 100HF (for attack)

To that effect, Lightning L. Drago could very well be a top Tier combo soon. I haven't gotten around to testing it just yet.

HWS, is however, for the most part an inferior system to pre-HWS, at least as far as Metal Wheels go. Libra, Quetz, Virgo, all three are top tier and perform the best out of current MFB Metal Wheels.