Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 07, 2009  7:11 AM)Murtyyy Wrote: i was looking at the shipping and its crazy so i think im going to stick with the other starters. so leo is a good choice?

Shipping is part of the cost of the product. It's the same reason Dickson_C's Attack and Stamina set has a 7 dollar buy out but a 22 dollar shipping. For what you get though, $45 for the Stamina and Reshuffle isn't THAT bad. Granted, it was better back in mid-July.
i hadnt noticed haha. yeah, well right now im just wanting to get back into beyblade so i just want something standard like the leo starter, so im gonna buy it from buzztoy. I also want to get a beystadium so i dont want to spend much money right now on different things, but i probably will later.
sorry for all the questions but, should i buy a booster blade and a launcher or the leo starter?

if u say the booster, pick one from the ones on one of the two ebay links that were posted before. thanks again
To get a Rose-Gold face for my face collection, I know I have to post a picture or video of my Bey Collection, but I know it has to be a fair amount of Beys to actually get the face. I'm wondering what is the minimum amount of beys needed to get one? Thanks.
(Sep. 07, 2009  7:44 AM)Murtyyy Wrote: i hadnt noticed haha. yeah, well right now im just wanting to get back into beyblade so i just want something standard like the leo starter, so im gonna buy it from buzztoy. I also want to get a beystadium so i dont want to spend much money right now on different things, but i probably will later.
sorry for all the questions but, should i buy a booster blade and a launcher or the leo starter?

if u say the booster, pick one from the ones on one of the two ebay links that were posted before. thanks again

Just get the Leone Starter. A booster and a launcher would be more expensive.

Also next time, when you're asking questions about what beyblades to buy, use the Purchase Consultation thread.
does any one know where i can buy cheap hasbro beyblades for 1.00 to 12.00 bucks
On Ebay, Trulyblessed2 has some.
(Sep. 07, 2009  2:49 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: does any one know where i can buy cheap hasbro beyblades for 1.00 to 12.00 bucks

ebay. but make sure theyre not fake. first. ask here what people think of the seller and the beyblade itself. otherwise you may get a fake. i almost bought a fake cause i didnt bother asking if the seller was known to fake Tongue_out
anyone got a pegasis for sale that is cheap?
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:01 PM)Umblumb Wrote: anyone got a pegasis for sale that is cheap?
You know where you are supposed to ask this. Not here.
whats the difference between the the track tips
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You know where you are supposed to ask this. Not here.

were do you ask questions like that? anything else i should know?

i dont wanna post in wrong sections by accident. ive been doing that alot lately Pinching_eyes_2 still getting used to forums D:
He was asking about where places had beyblades for sale.

The Bey Marketplace is where you want to ask those questions.
Lol have you even looked on the homepage properly.
On the packaging for Boosters, does it say like, "BeyLauncher required" or "BeyLauncher sold separately" or anything to that effect? I need to know this for various reasons haha
Lol no spesific brad just need to know in general i bet you got about 100 reasons why you want to know.
It's for work, actually Wink
actually yeah that would be a good idea like you could put some of the bey features into the battle strikers.
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:56 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Lol have you even looked on the homepage properly.

nope!<3 ahaha. i should. but im usually hanging in the BeyBlade General section Tongue_out its the only section that interest me ^^ i used to go around the entire homepage when NuffinHere was up, but they changed it to a maple BM, which is dumb for 2 reasons, one: not many people like maplestory, two: nexon is going to sue him so badly for that. especially sicne its nto a private site. anyone can easily get on it.

anyways, nuffin here used to be one of my favorite forum sites even though it didnt have many members Unhappy

after they shut down, i cam here and will probly be here for a longgg time Grin

im also making my own forum (Which wont be nearlyyy as good as this one DSmile. but if i do ill still be on here alot.
Lol well you should look around in diffrrent forums you can request for sigs if you want in some forums.
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:50 PM)zerosys Wrote: whats the difference between the the track tips
Hm, Tracks do not have tips ... ?

Bey Brad Wrote:On the packaging for Boosters, does it say like, "BeyLauncher required" or "BeyLauncher sold separately" or anything to that effect? I need to know this for various reasons haha
It does, actually.
Lol do allt he boosters say that kai v or is just that particular set of boosters.
(Sep. 07, 2009  7:18 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Lol do allt he boosters say that kai v or is just that particular set of boosters.
I looked at BB-07 and BB-30, one before the Hybrid Wheel System and one that is part of that system, so I can extrapolate that they all say that. Since Brad mentioned the Beylauncher though, I only checked Metal Fight Beyblade packages ...
Oh ok so the all say that.
In Japanese of course. Plus, they always list an item's content, so if customers do not see 'Beylauncher' or 'Light Launcher' in that list, then it is not included.

Furthermore, the launchers are very visible in most of the items before BB-28, and from BB-28 they put a picture of the launcher on the box.