Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes, they released a few Attack Rings as prizes in cereal.
(Sep. 04, 2009  12:14 AM)Umblumb Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2009  12:06 PM)DecroX01 Wrote: that beyblade is fake i believe o.o

Its not fake.......its says 2003 hasbro on 1 side and takara on the other.....

first of all what does 2003 hasbro mena?

if thats the name of the blade it could still be fake o.o what does it mean though? im kinda new to this beyblade thing. nopt rlly but its been a while.
(Sep. 04, 2009  3:30 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: first of all what does 2003 hasbro mena?

if thats the name of the blade it could still be fake o.o what does it mean though? im kinda new to this beyblade thing. nopt rlly but its been a while.

hasbro made beyblade Speechless
^^^
it isn't metal fight beyblade related at all at firt I thought it was the karabiner grip but after watching the video yu cab tell it's not it's fake it's just a cheap knock off of metal beyblade
What are going to to be the new beyblades released this year? Like from now until december..
(Sep. 04, 2009  5:24 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: What are going to to be the new beyblades released this year? Like from now until december..

It would much easier if you searched back a page or 2 and click on anything that says
"BB-##" in the title
What are the rarest blades? Out of all the series?
I think that's Ares, Dragoon MSUV and Pisces. Brad would know better.
whats the best dranzer out of the box?
(Sep. 04, 2009  4:39 AM)LDrago Wrote: ^^^
it isn't metal fight beyblade related at all at firt I thought it was the karabiner grip but after watching the video yu cab tell it's not it's fake it's just a cheap knock off of metal beyblade

It's nothing like Beyblade. How is it a knockoff?

(Sep. 04, 2009  10:38 AM)kaifan Wrote: whats the best dranzer out of the box?

V2.
(Sep. 04, 2009  3:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hasbro made beyblade Speechless

oh, but i never knew they made a beyblade that cant be taken apart and doesnt have an attack ring o.o thats how he described it. o: ima go on wikipedia and look uhp the beyblade.
Is there a difference in all of the plastic generation left-spin shooters
Dragoon S and Dragoon F came with one type of Left Launcher, while V, V2, G and GT had different ones. The S/F Generation ones were blockier and larger.
(Sep. 04, 2009  12:02 PM)DecroX01 Wrote: oh, but i never knew they made a beyblade that cant be taken apart and doesnt have an attack ring o.o thats how he described it. o: ima go on wikipedia and look uhp the beyblade.

it has a attack ring......it dragoon G

my other blade is missing a weight disk
(Sep. 04, 2009  2:04 PM)Umblumb Wrote: it has a attack ring......it dragoon G

my other blade is missing a weight disk

well i couldnt find Dragoon G on beywiki, only Dragoon GT, but i looked up on google and found one on ebay called dragoon G selling for almost 200 dollars?! :o is that overpriced? i think it is? or is it really rare?
200 bucks is way, way, way too much for Dragoon G.
Something is wrong wit my storm pegasus, I screwed the face in with the tool and now it's stuck someone plz help.
(Sep. 04, 2009  4:48 PM)omarramo9 Wrote: Something is wrong wit my storm pegasus, I screwed the face in with the tool and now it's stuck someone plz help.

Twist the opposite direction?
(Sep. 04, 2009  4:48 PM)omarramo9 Wrote: Something is wrong wit my storm pegasus, I screwed the face in with the tool and now it's stuck someone plz help.

Place one or two strips of tape over the face, then stick the tool on, you probably tightened it too much, to my knowledge that's the only way to deal with it Grin
hi how do you trade beyblades one this website srry i dont have pay pal and im new to this so plz tell me how to trade beyblades on this really need this answer SOME ONE ANSWER PLZ
(Sep. 04, 2009  5:53 PM)gigars and zeus Wrote: hi how do you trade beyblades one this website srry i dont have pay pal and im new to this so plz tell me how to trade beyblades on this really need this answer SOME ONE ANSWER PLZ

uh, mail?
this question isnt really abotu beyblades, but, does anyone remember the name of that show/game were u use those little robot looking things and shoot balls out of there chest and you have to try to hit the other player first? just trying to figure it out Pinching_eyes_2

also if there are other shows that also have a game, like beyblade or bakugon, ect. please tell me?
It was BDaman. Why did you ask this here, if you knew this wasn't the place for it? Regardless, next time ask in the Random Thoughts thread in the General Discusion section.