Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

lol wowwww. i have no idea what anyone is talking about. its like everyone here is a brainiac and im the little nub who knows nothing D:

whats a good way to learn the name of the beyblades and parts?
(Sep. 02, 2009  12:04 PM)DecroX01 Wrote: whats a good way to learn the name of the beyblades and parts?

For MFB: learn what the letters mean (S=Sharp, RF=Rubber Flat, etc), memorize them, and know what they look like. It may also help to know what they come with, to better associate the type of Beyblade.
The only answer is "Look on Beywiki."
(Sep. 02, 2009  12:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The only answer is "Look on Beywiki."

Haha, yea...that works too.
(Sep. 02, 2009  12:04 PM)DecroX01 Wrote: lol wowwww. i have no idea what anyone is talking about. its like everyone here is a brainiac and im the little nub who knows nothing D:

whats a good way to learn the name of the beyblades and parts?

Im also fairly new here, even though I got my basics down.
But this is how I did it. I got a standard blade (ie. pegasis 105f)

Pegasis is basically the top metal that hits the other blade and/or the top screw kind of thing that holds the blade together. You see the top screw because its the one that has those cool pictures on it..

105 is the track. Track is basically the middle portion of the blade. This track is very basic, but some of the other tracks have some unique side effects and names(ie.CH125)And also 105 means the height that give the blade which is 10.5 mm...

The F is Flat, which means the bottom tip is flat. Not the best choice when speaking of offensive beyblades.

So thats how the beyblade consist of....

Pegasis105F....But you might see some beyblade with names like this...

VirgoDF125B ...Don't be frightened and think you are a noob because you can't identify that blade, I just learned how to identify them yesterday night...

So Virgo is the attck metal(also more commonly named the wheel).. DF125 is the track. 12.5 mm with the DF...I still don't know what these DF etc. do but I know there something unique. And the B I think stands for Ball tip, which means the tip is like a ball point pen..
There is no such thing as CH125.

Edit : Ahaha, I know that sounded a little pedantic, but it's essential you don't give out false information.
This is just a general advisement to a lot of people asking questions in this thread ... read the introductory PM you received when you signed up here. It can help you find the answers to a lot of the questions being asked in here.
Is there really a huge difference between

Storm Pegasis 100RF and 105RF?
Does anyone have any unwanted beyblades/parts i can have?i only have 2 blades and they both suck!
well i have electronic dragoon G and a custom that doesnt have a weight disk and a spare galzzly Attack ring.
just save up money and get HMS or MFB like me..
Umblumb for now why not try out all the pieces with diff parts and see which is the best? I mean, you only have a few parts. e.e
(Sep. 02, 2009  9:23 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: Is there really a huge difference between

Storm Pegasis 100RF and 105RF?

The difference between 100RF and 105RF is the difference between getting a KO and not getting a KO.
but its a .5 mm difference I mean I unserstand 90 and 105 but 105 and 100 hard to believe it will change anything..
(Sep. 02, 2009  10:19 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: but its a .5 mm difference I mean I unserstand 90 and 105 but 105 and 100 hard to believe it will change anything..

the 5 mm difference makes all the difference in their performance. Storm Pegasis 100RF has yielded much better results than Storm Pegasis 105RF against MF Libra C145WB.
(Sep. 02, 2009  10:19 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: but its a .5 mm difference I mean I unserstand 90 and 105 but 105 and 100 hard to believe it will change anything..

No matter the difference, it's not negligible. The smallest difference in weight or height makes all the difference in this game. Look at Metal Faces, it only weighs 3g, but that 3g makes all the difference between LibraC145WB and MFLibraC145WB in performance.
lol its not a 5 mm difference its a .5mm that smaller than small.
i cant my parents hate wont let me buy anyting in china........I cant even make a full beyblade cause the dragoon doesnt come apart!I dont even have a weight disk!
(Sep. 02, 2009  10:30 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: lol its not a 5 mm difference its a .5mm that smaller than small.

Alright, I was wrong. .5mm then. But the results still speak for themselves; Storm Pegasis 100RF is better than Storm Pegasis 105RF.
(Sep. 02, 2009  10:37 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Alright, I was wrong. .5mm then. But the results still speak for themselves; Storm Pegasis 105RF is better than Storm Pegasis 100RF.

Lol, other way around.

(Sep. 02, 2009  10:30 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: lol its not a 5 mm difference its a .5mm that smaller than small.

Still doesn't change what I said.
(Sep. 02, 2009  10:37 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Alright, I was wrong. .5mm then. But the results still speak for themselves; Storm Pegasis 105RF is better than Storm Pegasis 100RF.

umm... typo? lol
Yep, it was a typo. Storm 100RF>Storm 105RF. ><