Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I am planning to get a BB-32 Hybrid wheel set. have one question about it. Does it come with Pegisis or Storm Pigisis.
Storm Pegasis.
Okay, thank you. One last question, what is this beyblade?
Attached Files

.jpg   MFB_RBLV2_1.jpg (Size: 22.59 KB / Downloads: 108)
What is the face? Wind Aquario, because it does not look like an Eagle.That face looks beast though...
Looks kind of like a ghost or a bubble to me...
But is that the face it comes with?
It looks more like a jug controlling water with a shape of an arm if you look at it in another side of view.
(Sep. 01, 2009  2:36 PM)YellowJedi Wrote: But is that the face it comes with?

Yes.
(Sep. 01, 2009  2:13 PM)YellowJedi Wrote: What is the face? Wind Aquario, because it does not look like an Eagle.That face looks beast though...

It's supposed to be an urn pouring out water into the shape of a fist.
I see it now, is Wind Aquario out?
Yea, but you only have 1/8 chance of getting it out of its respective Random Booster.
Okay. Anyway, what is the maximum price for a BB-32?
That's a silly question, whichever way you look at it. There's no cap on prices, BB-32 can have a maximum price of anything; as long as someone buys it, it's justifiable.
YellowJedi, all your questions except the last one could have been answered easily by [nobody] if you had simply looked around at very obvious places.

If you click on Search on these forums, you could have typed "BB-32", then "Wind Aquario". And the website you took the picture of Wind Aquario from most probably mentioned its name ...
The red Storm Pegasis (with Yellow Metal Wheel) will be available?
(Sep. 01, 2009  7:06 PM)DGoon Wrote: The red Storm Pegasis (with Yellow Metal Wheel) will be available?
No idea yet, but it appears to be called Galaxy Pegasis.
(Sep. 01, 2009  7:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No idea yet, but it appears to be called Galaxy Pegasis.

WOW! Galaxy Pegasis!
Thank you very much! XD
From what I recall, at least ...
It comes with C145F, I think.
Claw145 Chocked_2 Stamina Track with Flat Bottom?
It comes with a model Griffolyon you can piece together separate from the Beyblade itself. I also think you can fold it down to attach to the Beyblade like a base (kinda like in the show), however it has no functionality. It's pretty terrible uncustomized, though the Attack Ring is decent.

I also think it's banned for tournament play.
Also, who knows alot about ebay? Cuz I just recently bought a driger ms from this guy who sold it for a total of 8$... well I bought with the credit card option, but I do not know how to pay him?

help plzx
Does anyone know which beyblade I can get the HF/S bottom from?
(Sep. 02, 2009  2:27 AM)LDrago Wrote: Does anyone know which beyblade I can get the HF/S bottom from?
Wind Aquario 100HF/S, which is one of the eight beyblades you have a chance of getting in BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol. 2.

Apparently it is not too useful though.