Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Plamoya always does that, they put up an arbitrary number for weight.

The only thing that would make it 1.999kg is if the entire set was in there. Even then you'd probably be below that.
i just need help about were to find metal beyblades or were to find people that will battle with plastic beyblades most people say there really good but i am very good with my blade
THAT WAS THE SET I NEEDED TOO!!!!
/wrist
Thanks guys.
Also, If you guys find BB-45, please tell me.
(Sep. 01, 2009  12:16 AM)littlelobo12 Wrote: i just need help about were to find metal beyblades or were to find people that will battle with plastic beyblades most people say there really good but i am very good with my blade

Where to find MFB and other beyblades:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock

Check the official events thread, maybe there's a tournament coming up near you. Ususally at tournaments, there a free battles so even if the actual tournament is MFB only, then you can use plastics or HMS during the free battles. You can also check the Map to see if there's anyone that lives near you. If there is, you can contact them and plan a meet-up.
does anyone live in florida that will battle
(Sep. 01, 2009  12:21 AM)littlelobo12 Wrote: does anyone live in florida that will battle

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Any-tour...in-florida

More members have joined since then, so also check the map.
if you made a byeblade completely custom would it be able to enter a tournament? like if u made it yourself completely. (i cant im just wondering xD)

also are there full metal beyblades now? cause ive been lookingat some of the newer ones (well theyre new to me at least) and some look like theyre fully metal.
First Question. No. They have to be Regulation Beyblades.
Secon Question. the Top part, they are called wheels, They are real metal, and fully metal. The middle, track, and the bottom part, bottom are both plastic. They haven't come out with any metal tracks or bottoms yet. Also the top-hexagonagle part, face, is plastic as well. They arecalled MFB, Metal Fight Beyblade, farley new, so they are new to a lot of people Grin
sooo how come it takes so long for a new article on the newer beyblades on beywiki to come out??
People are in the process of writing them, and they have to be checked for inconsistancies etc. And sometimes people are just busy.
i bought these beyblades and i am currently waiting for them in the mail.

[LINK]

are they good?

EDIT: and also, you guys said custom beyblades arent aloud in tournaments, what about a custom launcher?

is it aloud if i made it completely custom? if not, what if i used the original launcher and build it into it? then will it be aloud?
What website has the most affordable beyblade prices, not counting YJA or Ebay!...

Like a website....

For starter beyblades, and No the theintoy is not cheap.
(Sep. 01, 2009  2:23 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: i bought these beyblades and i am currently waiting for them in the mail.

[LINK]

are they good?

No.

There are articles of them of the Beywiki, so you could check youreself...

(Sep. 01, 2009  2:23 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: EDIT: and also, you guys said custom beyblades arent aloud in tournaments, what about a custom launcher?

is it aloud if i made it completely custom? if not, what if i used the original launcher and build it into it? then will it be aloud?

None of what you said is allowed. You should read the rules: Standard Version and Universal Version. Only official products and items from Hasbro, Takara and Sonokong are allowed.
(Sep. 01, 2009  2:42 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: What website has the most affordable beyblade prices, not counting YJA or Ebay!...

Like a website....

For starter beyblades, and No the theintoy is not cheap.

You're out of luck then.

You could try toyking, but you have to have a minimum order of $50.
IS there a website that doesn't require paypal, because Im too young to have paypal, and I do not want my parents to know about there orders...

DOes anyone here selling beyblade for cash?
(Sep. 01, 2009  3:00 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: IS there a website that doesn't require paypal, because Im too young to have paypal, and I do not want my parents to know about there orders...

Not any that sell MFB for cheap.

(Sep. 01, 2009  3:00 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: DOes anyone here selling beyblade for cash?

Most people (if not all) only accept paypal. It is the safest, easiest and most convenient payment method for both buyers and sellers.
so whats the best bey blade you could possibly have? the most effective?
So basically I can't get my hands on MFB for a while now, SUCKS!

omfg... Guess I gotta find something to work it out
(Sep. 01, 2009  3:15 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: so whats the best bey blade you could possibly have? the most effective?

There is no best beyblade.
(Sep. 01, 2009  3:27 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: There is no best beyblade.

lol well then what is a really good beyblade? especially for a beginner. i know nothing about blading cause its been so long Unhappy
A beginner would be better off with a Stamina or Defense type because they are much easier to use than to learn how to properly use RF (heck, I'm still not very consistent with it myself). That said, BB-22 + Leone Starter/BB-09 is nice. If you can't afford that, then I guess Leone 145D starter is best. Though, you'd still need a good stadium which BB-09 provides.
(Sep. 01, 2009  3:38 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: lol well then what is a really good beyblade? especially for a beginner. i know nothing about blading cause its been so long Unhappy

Plastic: Driger S
HMS: Death Gargoyle MS/ Dark Effigy MS
MFB: Storm Pegasis 105RF

You'll need a stadium too.
Can someone like tell me the top 5 ebay beyblade sellers(MFB)
(Sep. 01, 2009  7:17 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Can someone like tell me the top 5 ebay beyblade sellers(MFB)

There aren't that many to make a top 5.

1. buzztoy
2. dickson_c
3. boutik
4. enterheart