Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

BB-32
What does the 'V' stand for in Draciel V's name?
Viper
no problem
I measured the track, its inbetween 0.9 and 1.00 so i dunno if its 90 track or 100 :s Can someone help out?
Im thinking of getting back into Beyblades, and I might be going to the FWB meetup in November. What would be a good Beyblade for me?
(Aug. 30, 2009  8:01 PM)Driger Wrote: I measured the track, its inbetween 0.9 and 1.00 so i dunno if its 90 track or 100 :s Can someone help out?

You have a 1/8 chance of pulling a Quetz part from the stadium. Be it a 90 Track, Quetz Face, or Wide Flat.

If you pulled a track from it then it has to be a 90 track.
What is a better like combo...

Pegasus 125SF or 105F
or swap around

and what is the more offensive track Semi Flat or Flat
(Aug. 30, 2009  10:46 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: What is a better like combo...

Pegasus 125SF or 105F
or swap around

and what is the more offensive track Semi Flat or Flat

Storm Pegasis 90/100 RF is much better for offense than either of those.

I'm pretty certain that Flat is the more offensive bottom.
(Aug. 30, 2009  10:16 PM)Khel Wrote: You have a 1/8 chance of pulling a Quetz part from the stadium. Be it a 90 Track, Quetz Face, or Wide Flat.

If you pulled a track from it then it has to be a 90 track.

Yay, Khel you're awesome Smile
(Aug. 30, 2009  10:01 PM)Joshee Wrote: Im thinking of getting back into Beyblades, and I might be going to the FWB meetup in November. What would be a good Beyblade for me?
Metal Fight Beyblade? This thread should help you: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here good to know your getting back into Beyblade Smile
(Aug. 31, 2009  2:11 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2009  10:01 PM)Joshee Wrote: Im thinking of getting back into Beyblades, and I might be going to the FWB meetup in November. What would be a good Beyblade for me?
Metal Fight Beyblade? This thread should help you: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here good to know your getting back into Beyblade Smile

Awesome, thanks!
Why is it that every beyblade i look for on ebay doesnt come with a launcher or ripcord?
They are boosters... There are a bunch of starter sets on ebay, too, though.
Well I just ordered from Toys N' Joys and well, I was wondering. Whenever you order from them do they include reciept in the mailing?
(Aug. 31, 2009  5:55 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Well I just ordered from Toys N' Joys and well, I was wondering. Whenever you order from them do they include reciept in the mailing?

why not ask them? :\
Can someone tell me what are the exact beyblades that I am going to get in the attack and balance set

I know pegasus, wolf, and aqua but like the track and wheel.

and what is HF? Hole Flat? Is it offensive or defensive wheel?
(Aug. 31, 2009  7:50 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Can someone tell me what are the exact beyblades that I am going to get in the attack and balance set

and what is HF? Hole Flat? Is it offensive or defensive wheel?

First of all.. It's Aquario, not Aqua. And HF isn't a Wheel, it's a bottom, the Wheel is the 'attack ring' of MFB. If you were meaning bottom, HF is a offensive bottom, but not a very good one.
Just wondering has anyone else noticed the wind aquario in the anime is a light wheel in ep 21 vs rock leone look at the colour difference am I wrong?

EDIT: Look at every bey kyouya faces in episode 21 there all light wheels.
(Aug. 31, 2009  7:50 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Can someone tell me what are the exact beyblades that I am going to get in the attack and balance set

You should look at the BB-21 topic. All the information is there.
(Aug. 31, 2009  10:14 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Just wondering has anyone else noticed the wind aquario in the anime is a light wheel in ep 21 vs rock leone look at the colour difference am I wrong?

EDIT: Look at every bey kyouya faces in episode 21 there all light wheels.

Wind is a light wheel Lips_sealed
but i thaught there wasn't any in the anime and wind wind was gonna be done in metal at some point.
(Aug. 31, 2009  12:51 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: but i thaught there wasn't any in the anime and wind wind was gonna be done in metal at some point.

FYI, Wind is Storm wheel in plastic...
Not really they're slightly different:
[Image: MFB_RBLV2_1.jpg]
[Image: MFB_StormPegasis1.jpg]
Anyway what I was trying to say is that I never thaught they showed the light wheels in the anime.
And I thaught there was going to be a metal wind (you can see that wind and storm are different). And since wind aquario is sort of main you'd think it would be metal not plastic.