Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is the BB-33 :: Beystadium Wide Square Type a good stadium? and how wide is the stadium? and how wide are normal size stadiums?
(Aug. 29, 2009  7:41 PM)Asharan Wrote: is the BB-33 :: Beystadium Wide Square Type a good stadium? and how wide is the stadium? and how wide are normal size stadiums?

The Wide Square Stadium is a fun stadium but it is not balanced and is not the best "competitive" stadium. If you had to get only one satdium, I wouldn't recommend getting this one. Here are some measurements that were taken from BeyUK:
Total stadium Diameter: 43.8cm
Total Beyspin area: 36.3cm
Total height (including walls): 8.7cm

The Wide Square stadium is about the same width as other MFB stadiums.
(Aug. 29, 2009  7:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: The Wide Square Stadium is a fun stadium but it is not balanced and is not the best "competitive" stadium. If you had to get only one satdium, I wouldn't recommend getting this one. Here are some measurements that were taken from BeyUK:
Total stadium Diameter: 43.8cm
Total Beyspin area: 36.3cm
Total height (including walls): 8.7cm

The Wide Square stadium is about the same width as other MFB stadiums.

then what stadium would you reccomend me?
(Aug. 29, 2009  7:53 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Where can I get an attack stadium?

The attack stadium is out of stock in many places, so unless you find somewhere that has them, you'll have the either buy the Pegasis DX Set or the Hybrid Wheel Match, which both include the Attack stadium.

The only places selling the attack stadium atm (that I'm aware of) are:
toyking (but there's a minimum order is $50) and YJA
(Aug. 29, 2009  7:59 PM)Asharan Wrote: then what stadium would you reccomend me?

The MFB Attack Type Stadium.
aah ill try and buy a DX set or the Hybrid wheel match set if I can't get the money then ill wait or look for a balance stadium.
Are they ^ good and where can I get one?
(Aug. 29, 2009  8:04 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: aah ill try and buy a DX set or the Hybrid wheel match set if I can't get the money then ill wait or look for a balance stadium.
Are they ^ good and where can I get one?

The Pegasis DX Set is okay. It's only worth it for the attack stadium. The Hybrid Wheel Match Set is a very good set.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
hey i'm wondering i know neo dragon winder works with mfb but will you guys let me use one in an official torniment as its not official mfb.
If it's not official, why should you be allowed to use it?

The answer is, you can't use it in tournaments.
(Aug. 29, 2009  9:38 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: hey i'm wondering i know neo dragon winder works with mfb but will you guys let me use one in an official torniment as its not official mfb.

No, that's illegal.
Is there an active beyblade chatroom?
We had one last year, but it was only active for a couple days. It was fun while it lasted though haha
Anyone, I am thinking as my first beyblade to get Pegisis DX BB-09. Is there anything better?
(Aug. 30, 2009  2:07 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: Anyone, I am thinking as my first beyblade to get Pegisis DX BB-09. Is there anything better?

It does come with the Attack Stadium, so that makes it worth it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
I know, but the actual bey it comes with isint good, so is there any other good set that comes with a good bey and a launcher and a stadium?
Hybrid Wheel Match Set.
(Aug. 28, 2009  5:28 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: what ur seeing is the paint coming off... it doesnt happen as quickly with metal wheels (HWS) as compared to the originals (non HWS) so using jewelry cleaner wont help...

but you can paint it if you want ;D

uhmm speg is a hws blade,speg metal wheel doesnt have paint on it what are you talking about
can i equip takara accesories in a customize dragon grip of hasbro?
Does the Stamina Stadium come with a 90 track? Because im selling it to sam and i wanna be certain its a 90 track.
No you don't have a 100% chance of getting that track, but I was lucky enough to get it with that stadium.
(Aug. 30, 2009  12:01 PM)Driger Wrote: Does the Stamina Stadium come with a 90 track? Because im selling it to sam and i wanna be certain its a 90 track.

There's a 1/8 chance of a 90 track coming with the Stamina Stadium, so a 90 track isn't guaranteed to come with it.
(Aug. 30, 2009  2:39 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Hybrid Wheel Match Set.

That's BB-20, right?