Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks Tempestas007,
I just find it wierd how small MFB's are but I suppose it has it's reasons. Wink
can i receive some pictures of this one Dranzer and Dragoon Grip ?

Because i dont know them
does speg metal attack ring (yes attack ring lol aka metal wheel i dont like the new names) loses its shine i dont want it to turn grey on me but its looking like it starting now maybe i can clean it with some jewely cleaner or something
Yes it loses its shine and pretty fast also.
I keep some of em in ziploc bags and they stay shiny 4everGrin
(Aug. 28, 2009  5:24 AM)lasean Wrote: does speg metal attack ring (yes attack ring lol aka metal wheel i dont like the new names) loses its shine i dont want it to turn grey on me but its looking like it starting now maybe i can clean it with some jewely cleaner or something

what ur seeing is the paint coming off... it doesnt happen as quickly with metal wheels (HWS) as compared to the originals (non HWS) so using jewelry cleaner wont help...

but you can paint it if you want ;D
On the plus side, a can of silver spray paint fixes that issue fairly easily.

I have a chrome spray for Gundam models I use, generally looks really nice.
Where can buy Beyblades in the UK? I've looked everywhere but nothing. I deparatly need a beyblade
(Aug. 28, 2009  12:11 PM)beymasta454 Wrote: Where can buy Beyblades in the UK? I've looked everywhere but nothing. I deparatly need a beyblade
You obviously have not looked everywhere, because you would have seen that you can only purchase beyblades online at the moment, unless you live in a miracle place that nobody has heard of before in the United Kingdom.

And before you ask where you can get some beyblades online, look in the Bey Martketplace.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADE-MASTER-DR...286.c0.m14 is this real? i know the blade is, wat about the ripcord and launcher

and i know its stupid, but if anyone is doing a article on stardust pegasis on its own i got some pretty good pics if they want em?
Ripcord looks fake...

And there is no point in doing an article on Stardust Pegasis. It's just a recolor of Storm Pegasis.
it has a 100 track bt true. and yea the cord does look fake, wat about the launcher?
Looks pretty real to me.
Ok, i was just wondering cos ive never seen a light blue launcher ive seen a dark blue one and a dark blue l spin one bt meh
can you equip some accesories in the dragoon or the dranzer customize grips?
You can get different colored hand grips.
Hey i have bought 2 HMS Blades (driger ms, draciel ms) both by takara, but now:
I opened the boxes and the ripcords are by tt-hongli!!! they were of f*cking bad quality and broke after a few minutes :-( is that normal that in takara boxes are sometimes tt-hongli parts???
(Aug. 29, 2009  9:37 AM)=Sagato= Wrote: can you equip some accesories in the dragoon or the dranzer customize grips?

Yep, you can customize it a lot, with different things like the Sniper compass and roller support and spring support etc Grin
(Aug. 29, 2009  10:25 AM)d4ver07 Wrote: Hey i have bought 2 HMS Blades (driger ms, draciel ms) both by takara, but now:
I opened the boxes and the ripcords are by tt-hongli!!! they were of f*cking bad quality and broke after a few minutes :-( is that normal that in takara boxes are sometimes tt-hongli parts???
No it's not normal ... pretty sure that the Beyblades you just bought are fake Uncertain I've been fooled to by TT hongli to, who did you buy it off ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-A124...286.c0.m14

Thats the Item

The corious thing is that just the ripcord is of cheep plastic and under the sticker is a "TT" - on the case of driger is written TAKARA Chocked_2
Maybe the TT stands for Takara Tomy and you just had a faulty ripcord?
(Aug. 29, 2009  10:25 AM)d4ver07 Wrote: Hey i have bought 2 HMS Blades (driger ms, draciel ms) both by takara, but now:

Not at all.

You bought from Toygalera (which we always discourage), they have been known to sell fakes. The listing on ebay may show a picture of a legit Takara box, but when you actually recieve the item, the stuff are fake.

DO NOT BUY FROM TOYGALERA.
Also they open the boxes and replace the Takara Ripcord with a TT-Hongli one (looks like this is what they have done to you). I have had the same problem but with a different seller.
What colour is the string in the BeyLauncher ment to be mine is white but all others i've seen from other people are black?
Mine is white too, so don't worry about it.
hey, i just got my driger ms beyblade today but i cant get it together. the weightdisk etc is the right way round but it wont screw in and its hurting my hand putting pressure on it. when it appears like its in i put it on the launcher and the bit piece sticks and comes of on the launcher

help please?

EDIT: ok, i got it, sorry lol. but does anyone know how if i could reattach the handle to the ripcord or where to get a new one soon? cus when i got it the ripcord was broke Unhappy