Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what is the best mfb starter? in your opinion, and why?
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:21 PM)Xukori Wrote: what is the best mfb starter? in your opinion, and why?

aghhh

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: aghhh

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

sorry TT-TT i searched the forums first but couldnt find anything

sorry xx
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:21 PM)Xukori Wrote: what is the best mfb starter? in your opinion, and why?

Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter. It has a staple part, RF and Storm is also a very useful wheel. Also, it is the only starter set that has parts that are not out-classed, plus it comes with a beylauncher and it is the only starter set that comes with a beylauncher (besides L Drago & L. L Drago).
what are some good Hard Metal beyblade?
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:33 PM)blake005 Wrote: what are some good Hard Metal beyblade?

Read the Beywiki.
Firstly, my Dad is a fairly good beyblader but he isnt into it he just plays it to be nice to me... and what I would do is I would VS him, film it and put it on youtube but I don't really want my Dad to sign up for WBO because he wouldn't go on or anything and it would just be dumb for him sign up because he just wouldn't do a thing (and he works ALOT) so I askedmy best friend (Raykon I think his user is)...and he told me that for me to get beypoints on the point system thingy that when I VS my Dad he has to join for the points to work....I trust Raykon but I just wanted to double check to be sure...
You can't gain Beypoints outside of tournaments anymore. Raykon should know that.
does the BB-44 :: Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis
comes with a metal wheel or one of those plastics?
(Aug. 26, 2009  7:00 PM)Asharan Wrote: does the BB-44 :: Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis
comes with a metal wheel or one of those plastics?
The name does not contain "Light", so there are no plastic Wheels.

You could have searched "BB-44" on this message board to know more about it.
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:33 PM)Aqua Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter. It has a staple part, RF and Storm is also a very useful wheel. Also, it is the only starter set that has parts that are not out-classed, plus it comes with a beylauncher and it is the only starter set that comes with a beylauncher (besides L Drago & L. L Drago).

thanks ^^
Alright, I know that you have to get the new MS blades from Japan and that there are already threads saying where to get them. But I was wondering how you'd be looking at for shipping.

Considering I'm currently unemployed I don't have much cash and can't afford anything like a $10 shipping charge for a single blade
From Japan, it will most likely be more than that if using MOJ, including commission fees.

You should look to buy in bulk, if using MOJ.

Currently the best deals are from eBay; I recommend getting a BB-22 Stamina & Defense Reshuffle Set from a reputable merchant such as Dickson_c.

The set contains some very good parts and a grip; you'd need to purchase a Launcher elsewhere, however.
Alright thanks. Next question. According to the beywiki the MS Driger is a decent blade and the jiraiya is supposed to have some great parts. Anyone here have some personal opinions on them?
Driger MS is severely outclassed.
Jiraiya MS's AR and RC are both very useful.
Driger MS is not very useful at all.

Jiraiya MS has great parts; Jiraiya Blade is a really useful AR, while Bearing Core 2 is one of the most useful parts ever. Unfortunately, it's quite rare nowadays ... but it's a great Beyblade for parts.

Edit : What Kei said. :]
Alright, guess Driger's on the hold shelf then (Always have been a huge fan of the Driger beyblades so I'll probably get it for the sake of having it eventually).

Thanks then everyone. Guess I'll be checking out eBay then on some MS blades
Out of curiousity is Rock Leone biger than Storm Pegasis?
And also wich MFB is the biggest and wich is the smallest?
Is it legal to battle with a slightly painted bey?
And for the plastic generation launchers, is it legal to swap the bit where u connect it to your bey, to another colour? eg: A red launcher, with a black spin bit?
Thanks Smile
Both of those questions are answered in the rule book.
Where is the rule book?
EDIT: Never mind. Finally found it, but im on holiday I'm using my mum's friends computer, when I click on the rule book, it just freezes...
ive read on here that L drago isnt a good blade, is this true?

thanks xx
(Aug. 27, 2009  8:56 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Out of curiousity is Rock Leone biger than Storm Pegasis?
And also wich MFB is the biggest and wich is the smallest?

I assume that by "bigger" you mean a wider wheel, and I guess it is.

I think Quetz, Libra, Aries, and Aquario are the biggest and Capricorn, I think, is the smallest. The Flame metal wheel is pretty wide too.

Quote:ive read on here that L drago isnt a good blade, is this true?

thanks xx

Yes.
Whats the difference between Storm Pegasis and Stardust Pegasis
(Aug. 27, 2009  3:34 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: Whats the difference between Storm Pegasis and Stardust Pegasis
Read the BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis topic ...