Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 17, 2009  4:51 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: ahhhhhhhh so i can actually make the metal circle heavier?

What? No, where did you read that?
Not legally.

Edit: Brad's too fast.
On a related note, is it legal to replace the metal bearing with an NSK Bearing in Flame Pegasus' SG Gyro Engine Gear?
(Aug. 17, 2009  4:59 AM)♥ Wrote: On a related note, is it legal to replace the metal bearing with an NSK Bearing in Flame Pegasus' SG Gyro Engine Gear?

Yes. IIRC the only time bearing switching has been forbidden is the one outlined in the Rule Book re: Magical Ape MS.
baah i give up, im just gonna get a wolborg and a big wide heavy weight disk/magnetic weight disc and have done with it
hi
does any body know how to reduce the memory size of a picture as I'm trying to apload some on a thread but the system won't let me as it is larger than 500 something.
imageshack.us
and theres a button: resize for web boards and forums. =)
I have a question that can be answered by any opinion do u think roller defender should have an engine gear final clutch
(Aug. 17, 2009  7:43 AM)trence9 Wrote: I have a question that can be answered by any opinion do u think roller defender should have an engine gear final clutch

Roller Defenser is useless.
which is a better AR for an attack type DJ spiker or Devil crusher?
(Aug. 17, 2009  2:59 PM)KING Wrote: which is a better AR for an attack type DJ spiker or Devil crusher?

Devil Crusher, but as is outlined in its Beywiki article; there are many better choices available.
i dont have any MFB products, so whats better to start with.

a beylauncher
or

Light Launcher and ripcord ? also, i dont purchase stuff online often keep that in mind.
If you don't purchase online, you'll just have to wait for another year or so. But despite their flaws, Beylaunchers are preferred by the majority of the members here.
How strong are the beyblade magne weight disks?
(Aug. 17, 2009  5:17 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: If you don't purchase online, you'll just have to wait for another year or so. But despite their flaws, Beylaunchers are preferred by the majority of the members here.

well i am purchasing online, i just do it once in a while.
(Aug. 17, 2009  6:01 PM)Medz Wrote: How strong are the beyblade magne weight disks?

Strong how? The magnet is kind of strong, but the weight disk itself isn't that great.
Hmm I see, what are they like in battle though, I mean if 2 beyblades had one each and they were in the stadium together, what would it be like?
(Aug. 17, 2009  6:07 PM)Medz Wrote: Hmm I see, what are they like in battle though, I mean if 2 beyblades had one each and they were in the stadium together, what would it be like?

the plastic rim makes it so they don't affect each other much
I see. Well if theyre anything like the magnacore ones I might purchase some off you brad. ;o
What are UFO-beyblades? Just saw a video on youtube saying they are using such blades.
Wut!? could you give us a link i don't know what you are talking about
they say that it is a 7-piece combo read it in the top right corner
Uhmm what beyblades do these parts come from:

Metal Flat Core and
Metal Weight Grip Core?