Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 16, 2009  5:24 AM)minh2 Wrote: i might be able to buy the wolborg MS. do the box set for wolborg come with a ms launcher and ripcord? And how much is the shipping to u.s.a. ca cost?
My comment was for Bey Brad

This is not the place to ask that.
what does the war lynx and the fallwing attack ring look like
isnt war lynx just a pink recolouring of war lion?Chocked
(Aug. 16, 2009  8:40 AM)heero yuy Wrote: isnt war lynx just a pink recolouring of war lion?Chocked

yes
(Aug. 16, 2009  9:56 AM)Asharan Wrote: ok thats one and fall wing then?

Not even sure what this is. Where did you hear it?
Are the track and the bottom of Stardust Pegasis in CPC (Polycarbonate)?
(Aug. 16, 2009  12:12 PM)DGoon Wrote: Are the track and the bottom of Stardust Pegasis in CPC (Polycarbonate)?

All MFB parts use Polycarbonate.
i saw it in the list of beyblade parts on the beywiki there was a special named falborg and it had as attack ring fall wing
Falborg was never released.
hey i just got my first storm pegasis and i was curious as to where the red "eye" stickers were supposed to go... is it on the top of the clear wheel, or kinda on the side? i cant tell from pictures or instructions...

o also... my 105 track that came with s. pegasis... its got some excess plastic near where the bottom attaches, would it be considered illegal if i removed that?
[Image: 344rqs6.jpg]
I know, it's kinda hard to figure out where to put those, on my first S. Peg, I pu them in the wrong spots (I put them in the 'holes' on the very top)

And is the plastic stopping a piece from attaching? If it isn't, I'd just say be safe and leave it.
If it's actually causing problems by being there, just take it off.
(Aug. 16, 2009  2:13 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Falborg was never released.

but in the Beyblade Parts List on the wiki stands

(Bonus!) Falborg
AR: Falwing
WD: 8-Heavy
SG: Right Spin Gear
BB: Dragsaucer Base)

so i want to know what does the falwing AR look like
I believe that information is from a beyblade TCG, the actual beyblade was never released so we don't know what those parts might look like.
Is there going to be any way I will be able to get Pisces in the future or if I can get it now then how? I hope I can get it though since it is my birth sign.
pisces is very valuable... on yja it goes for 20000 yen... u should wait for the hasbro version! it will be same price than the others.
but theres a new hybrid wheel pisces that will come soonGrin and its going to be in the new defense stamina set!
its my birth sign 2!
20000 yen! Chocked_2 Whoa, alright then, guess I will wait but thanks for the info.
because most sellers on this site requier you to use paypal,

would getting a mastercard gift card work the same way as a credit card for paypal?

so would i be able to buy things from sellers using paypal with the giftcard.
Does anyone know the name of this Beyblade?:

[Image: takajin788-img600x450-1247957643-1.jpg]
looks fake to me
Is there a gemios hybrid wheel? (my sign Smile)
(Aug. 16, 2009  10:57 PM)StormDriger Wrote: Is there a gemios hybrid wheel? (my sign Smile)

Coming out later this year, probably December.
(Aug. 16, 2009  10:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: looks fake to me

Really? Haha, I was wondering because it didn't look familiar to me. I guess that's why.
Why dosen't this website show any respect for plastic blades?
The Beyflames shun MFB completely. Except for firelord.
Mod only answers please.AngryAngryAngry:Crying

beyflames.webs.com