Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 13, 2009  2:11 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Specific interests include;
Mad Cancer
Track: Change Height 120

Dark Wolf
Track: Down-force 145

Clay Aries
Track: Eternal Defense 145
For the first two, you can look at the official, TAKARA-TOMY website, in the Tracks section. BeyUK also took those pictures, if you want them in English.

ED145 can probably only be seen in the BB-45 topic.
(Aug. 13, 2009  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For the first two, you can look at the official, TAKARA-TOMY website, in the Tracks section. BeyUK also took those pictures, if you want them in English.

ED145 can probably only be seen in the BB-45 topic.

Thanks. Gosh, I didn't find the Clay Aires one until the last page ^-^

(Aug. 09, 2009  7:25 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Here's a nice picture. They are now being sold on MOJ:
(pic of Clay Aires Track)

Next question, What is MOJ?
(Aug. 13, 2009  2:44 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Next question, What is MOJ?

are you kidding me
(Aug. 13, 2009  2:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: are you kidding me

Ministry of Justice?Effort?
FOUND IT: Mail Order Japan... sheesh, never used it before.
(Aug. 13, 2009  2:53 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: FOUND IT: Mail Order Japan... sheesh, never used it before.

that really doesn't matter. for someone who has been both so involved and so critical about this community, not knowing something as basic as that is inexcusable. imagine if i went to a car company and lambasted their car's performance only to then ask how an engine works
(Aug. 13, 2009  2:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that really doesn't matter. for someone who has been both so involved and so critical about this community, not knowing something as basic as that is inexcusable. imagine if i went to a car company and lambasted their car's performance only to then ask how an engine works

Yes but apperently I have been driving the car, without knowing how the engine works... okey, I think I confused myself. I use ebay, and toywiz (before it was boycotted)
Umm I like to put it out there and here it is. Are these MFB tops are the same as the ones you people have posted on this site?
Ebay page for these MFB tops
Im a bit confused because these are really cheap compared to the other packs I seen.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

They're tiny capsule Bey, not actual Bey.
(Aug. 13, 2009  6:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're tiny capsule Bey, not actual Bey.
so there a smaller version of an acutual bey kinda lik lose keychain beyblades back in the days? Umm if you got any idea about these can they be customized?
(Aug. 13, 2009  6:32 AM)DKS Wrote: so there a smaller version of an acutual bey kinda lik lose keychain beyblades back in the days? Umm if you got any idea about these can they be customized?

I don't think so.
(Aug. 13, 2009  6:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think so.
Alright then thanks bro. For a second there I thought they were the real deal and I wanted to get some beys! Ok last question...which is the cheapest place to get MFB?
ebay, MOJ, ME?Grin
was messing around with some EG blades today.
Put Dgoon G against Dranzer GT and the second battle in, the bit chip was knocked out and sent flying, while DGT itself remained in play

My question, from an official point of view, would the round be decided when the bit chip is forcefully ejected? [does it count as a blade breaking] or does it not really matter
Cannot fit my bit beast in my newly acquired Driger G A-94.
help me please!
(Aug. 13, 2009  7:10 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: was messing around with some EG blades today.
Put Dgoon G against Dranzer GT and the second battle in, the bit chip was knocked out and sent flying, while DGT itself remained in play

My question, from an official point of view, would the round be decided when the bit chip is forcefully ejected? [does it count as a blade breaking] or does it not really matter

... this exact situation is specifically addressed in the rule book.
@zachaby
Not the end of the world. Bit pieces are useless in general.
But what exactly is wrong with it? decribe your problem with
a bit more detail, please?

@ brad,
Sorry, I must've overlooked that >.>
Sorry about the detaill thing.
anyway.
the bit beast simply wont fit.
the two provided don't seem to anyway.
i've asked other people to try and they have failed as well.
i know bit beasts are useless but it fills in that gap in the middle.
try sticking one side in, then pressing so the chip bends and snaps into place.
(Aug. 13, 2009  8:05 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: try sticking one side in, then pressing so the chip bends and snaps into place.

already tried.
sorry
it doesn't matter anyway.
because as you said bit beasts are useless
Maybe taking off the AR and forcing it in?
Aw, don't quit so easily. Perseverence is agood thing to have in life.
One quick question... Is a custom grip handle illegal? As in not a real handle, a handle from some other toy with a launcher stuck on?
(Aug. 13, 2009  10:28 AM)Omega Wrote: One quick question... Is a custom grip handle illegal? As in not a real handle, a handle from some other toy with a launcher stuck on?

Of course not ...
Hey. Is a Rock Leone with a Metal Face any good?
(Aug. 13, 2009  10:50 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Hey. Is a Rock Leone with a Metal Face any good?

All the "good" combos are in the Competitive Combos topic.
(Aug. 13, 2009  6:35 AM)DKS Wrote: Alright then thanks bro. For a second there I thought they were the real deal and I wanted to get some beys! Ok last question...which is the cheapest place to get MFB?

Use this thread for future questions: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here about buying MFB Smile but probably ebay.com