Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 11, 2009  3:00 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Was afraid that they were just Photoshop recolored : /
Assuming it's photoshop, since the parts still appear to be clear in that pic.
And it does say "Clear Red" beside each, but is there no way to just tint the clear plastic so it stays that way ? I think I saw a Japanese Beyblade fansite that showed such process; the parts were just dipped into something ... I cannot remember.
I've never heard of a way of clear coloring something other than with permanant ink.
But that still doesn't really work properly, since you can still see the under color through the ink.
If it states that they are clear versions, then I'd be lead to belive that they actually are clear released parts.
Just not sure where from :s
(Aug. 11, 2009  3:38 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I've never heard of a way of clear coloring something other than with permanant ink.
But that still doesn't really work properly, since you can still see the under color through the ink.
If it states that they are clear versions, then I'd be lead to belive that they actually are clear released parts.
Just not sure where from :s
Well, clear C145 were released in BB-44 and BB-45, I believe.

Plus, I think the method I saw on that Japanese website was really close to this one :
http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/foru...13647~PN~1

And perhaps products like these can help :
http://www.callbpi.com/htm_cat/poly_acr.htm
i recently bought a dranzer g and i am haveing trouble with the engine gear can anyone help?
Push the tabs on the side in before you crank it.
k i tried that and it either uses it when i take the winder thing off or uses it after it runs out of spin
Actually, now that I think about it, I think you pull the tabs out to lock the EG. Sorry.
Is the L Drago 105F blade any good to fight other blades? How good are the attack ring and bottom?
(Aug. 12, 2009  7:08 AM)Ndot Wrote: Is the L Drago 105F blade any good to fight other blades? How good are the attack ring and bottom?

It's called a Wheel, not an Attack Ring. And neither are any good.
Yea, attack ring, wheel, same kind of thing lol. Still using the plastic terms, Tongue_out and thanks.
(Aug. 11, 2009  10:19 PM)Dranzer V2 Wrote: i recently bought a dranzer g and i am haveing trouble with the engine gear can anyone help?

Pull the tabs out not in... I had the same issue when I first bought my first EG blade when I was younger xD
If you do that, and you wind it up again, and soon as you take the winder of, if it starts spinning like mad straight away, push them back in and take them out again, it shouldn't be doing that.
what does HF stand for?
(Aug. 12, 2009  5:06 PM)KING Wrote: what does HF stand for?
Hole Flat. It is written on Beywiki, as well as on any updated Beyblade website.
does anyone know what is better in battle the Metal Fight Beyblades or the plastic ones and why
This is the third time you have asked the same question. What makes you think the answer changed. :\
Do any of the MFBs have bottoms or the tip of the bottom made of metal?

If there are any, which ones are they?
(Aug. 12, 2009  6:25 PM)Ndot Wrote: Do any of the MFBs have bottoms or the tip of the bottom made of metal?

If there are any, which ones are they?
Not yet.
(Aug. 12, 2009  11:09 AM)Omega Wrote: Pull the tabs out not in... I had the same issue when I first bought my first EG blade when I was younger xD
If you do that, and you wind it up again, and soon as you take the winder of, if it starts spinning like mad straight away, push them back in and take them out again, it shouldn't be doing that.

well i just tried that and it isnt working its really mest up
Dose the Flame Sagittario C145S come with a launcher?
No, it's a booster.
(Aug. 12, 2009  10:19 PM)nacnate Wrote: Dose the Flame Sagittario C145S come with a launcher?

No, it is a booster, not a starter.
Can you tell what parts a beyblade has just by its name?
(Aug. 12, 2009  11:13 PM)nacnate Wrote: Can you tell what parts a beyblade has just by its name?

In MFB, that's the beauty of it. The way to identify the blade is to name the individual parts that make up the Beyblade, sans the face. For example, Storm Pegasis 105RF tells us it has the Storm Metal Wheel, Pegasis Clear Wheel, 105 Track, and the Rubber Flat bottom.
Does anyone have pictures of different tracks, because I'm having trouble pictureing what they look like. I saw the track of Dark bull in the MFB cartoon, but I'm not exactly sure what others would look like, and how useful they are.

Edit:

Specific interests include;
Mad Cancer
Track: Change Height 120

Dark Wolf
Track: Down-force 145

Clay Aries
Track: Eternal Defense 145