Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I was planning on getting that set and the BPR for the Ds MFB game... think its a good Idea?
Well he MFB DS game comes t\with a promo quetzalcoatl recolor and a beyreader so it takes the beypoints of the game and into ur beypointer
(Aug. 10, 2009  5:33 AM)nacnate Wrote: I was planning on getting that set and the BPR for the Ds MFB game... think its a good Idea?

Check this thread out.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

These are generally what we say people should get. However since this is your first MFB I would focus heavily on getting a Stadium (which the DX Set has) and the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle (BB-22)

If you have cash then get the Leone Sarter.

As good as the promo in the DS game is (it excellent actually), you need certain other parts to make full usage of it (Rubber Flat from Storm Pegasis). That blade is a little pricey now. If you can afford it then great. If you are on a tight budget stick to the aforementioned parts.
If you have cash then get the Leone Sarter.

Why Leone? What about the Pegasis Starter?
Leone Starter comes with a D bottom, Pegasis starter gomes with an F bottom. D is a lot better than F.
(Aug. 10, 2009  10:28 AM)Rocky Wrote: Leone Starter comes with a D bottom, Pegasis starter gomes with an F bottom. D is a lot better than F.

Oh didnt know that thanks for the heads up! Smile
And D is retardly hard to get. I just bought a Leone Starter for the Lite Launchers prongs and a D bottom.
I didn't find any info on this, so I will ask it here.
How tall (in mm) is a tornado ridge?

Edit: Also, isn't this thread getting a little too big? XD
(Aug. 10, 2009  5:45 AM)Khel Wrote: However since this is your first MFB I would focus heavily on getting a Stadium

I have a stadium but its one of the old ones.
Vid of it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kn0UVVXrNc
Yeah, you want to pick up a Takara Stadium

The Hasbro one's are not very good.
Yes the DX set has the MFB Attack Stadium. That is the best stadium to start out with right now.
Soo im wondering why if the HWS are out why is everyone still all about MFS??
(Aug. 10, 2009  8:36 PM)Rick Roll Wrote: Hm. Is the Cross Fang g00d ? Eee

No, Cross Fang does not have any prominent uses.

(Aug. 10, 2009  9:39 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: Soo im wondering why if the HWS are out why is everyone still all about MFS??

The Hybrid Wheel System (HWS) is part of Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB), if that is what you mean by MFS ...
They're part of the same generation, (ex. S,F,V,V2) and most of the MFS have better parts than HWS. (ex. libra>rock)
It's MFB people not MFS
Does the Attack stadium offer something the HMS Tornado Balance stadium doesn't in terms of battles? I know there is a little ridge in the middle of the Tornado Balance that the Attack Stadium doesn't have. Is there anything else?
MFB Attack is very similar to the Tornado Attack stadium. It's a bit smaller which allows for attack types to succeed more, but not so small that it makes the match completely one sided like TBTS.

Tornado Balance is a good stadium, and frankly I find it far more aesthetically appealing. We just push the Attack Stadium for obvious reasons.
could Dranzer V's base be used in zombie customizations?
(Aug. 11, 2009  5:33 AM)heero yuy Wrote: could Dranzer V's base be used in zombie customizations?

No.
Does anybody know where the red C145 and WF shown in the L Drago customisation come from?
http://i25.tinypic.com/inh5ag.jpg
(Aug. 11, 2009  2:31 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Does anybody know where the red C145 and WF shown in the L Drago customisation come from?
http://i25.tinypic.com/inh5ag.jpg

I think they are WBBA parts you get by reaching a certain number of points on the beypointer.
(Aug. 11, 2009  2:44 PM)Nuno Wrote: I think they are WBBA parts you get by reaching a certain number of points on the beypointer.
I personally never saw a recolour C145 or one of WF being given by the WBBA, except for Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

They must have been painted red.
(Aug. 11, 2009  2:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I personally never saw a recolour C145 or one of WF being given by the WBBA, except for Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

They must have been painted red.

Was afraid that they were just Photoshop recolored : /
Assuming it's photoshop, since the parts still appear to be clear in that pic.