Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Has anyone ever heard of this? Or even know if it is any good?
Click >[X]

I've never come across this or anything like it before.
(Aug. 09, 2009  7:32 PM)Khel Wrote: Don't even bother. Those charts aren't really that useful.

It says "RARE" and "ATTACK" very obviously in english though ^-^
I dont know but it looks pretty decent to me. Google some info on it?
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:58 PM)Medz Wrote: I dont know but it looks pretty decent to me. Google some info on it?

WHile googling that I also came across a Bey Analyzer too!
(Aug. 09, 2009  10:03 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: WHile googling that I also came across a Bey Analyzer too!

i seriously don't know what this thing actually does
(Aug. 09, 2009  7:27 PM)DGoon Wrote: How can I read the performance chart? Chocked_2 It's in Japanese Chocked_2
If anybody wants to know, from the top, clockwise : Attack, Gravity, Defense, Centrifugal Force, Eternity/Survival, Mobility.
(Aug. 09, 2009  10:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i seriously don't know what this thing actually does

Hahaha thats hilarious.

Well do you know if the arcade game is any good?
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:51 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Has anyone ever heard of this? Or even know if it is any good?
Click >[X]

I've never come across this or anything like it before.

It says "RARE" and "ATTACK" very obviously in english though ^-^

They sold those a few years ago at Walmart, Toys R Us, etc. It's an arcade game. You plug that Dragoon launcher grip thing (which is the controller) into the TV. There's Tournament mode, Survival mode, Free Battle, etc.

It's kinda fun for a while and pretty easy to beat. But they were kind of faulty and broke (stopped working) pretty easily. The controller requires 4 AA batteries, which doesn't last long. It's not really worth it imo
Thanks Aqua!

FOUND THE BEY ANALYZER THING!
[X]

Its like the point system things that MFB has now!
(Aug. 09, 2009  10:19 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: FOUND THE BEY ANALYZER THING!
[X]

Its like the point system things that MFB has now!

These were one of those things that you always see but you never actually know what it does lol
There is like a billion of those things on YJA.

Nobody wants them XD
Why's it call a Bey Analyzer? I mean it just records points and stuff dosent it? lol.
Hi, so I read about the HWS and wheel stuff for the MFBs. I don't quite understand the difference between the clear wheel and the metal wheels other than the fact that there is some plastic material on the top of the light wheel for some designs and thickness? Wouldn't the clear wheels be more prone to breaking or being damaged more since it has plastic on it? Could someone clear this up for me please?

Also, which wheel is better, the clear wheel or metal wheel? Advantages? Disadvantages?
(Aug. 09, 2009  10:45 PM)Ndot Wrote: Hi, so I read about the HWS and wheel stuff for the MFBs. I don't quite understand the difference between the clear wheel and the metal wheels other than the fact that there is some plastic material on the top of the light wheel for some designs and thickness? Wouldn't the clear wheels be more prone to breaking or being damaged more since it has plastic on it? Could someone clear this up for me please?

Also, which wheel is better, the clear wheel or metal wheel? Advantages? Disadvantages?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...eel_System

You must use a Clear Wheel with a Metal Wheel.
Yea, I read that article before I posted here. Ah ok thanks, so the clear wheel goes ontop of the metal wheel kk. I thought it was either use the clear or metal wheel. =/

Does everyone use the HWS over the normal wheel nowadays?
not at all. Check out the competitive combos thread. Most involve Pre-HWS Wheels. That might change in the future but right now many Pre-HWS are top tier parts.
The top competitive combos use non-HWS wheels (Quetz, Libra, Virgo)
Cool thanks guys. Thats what I wanted to know. Non-HWS wheels are the way to go atm. Grin
HWS was a step in the completely wrong direction IMO.
(Aug. 09, 2009  11:10 PM)Ndot Wrote: Cool thanks guys. Thats what I wanted to know. Non-HWS wheels are the way to go atm. Grin

Wheel wise you could say so. However some of the crucial tracks and bottoms are only available HWS onwards so you might need to get some of those as well.
Dose this site contain where I could buy a beyblade with the bey pointer and shooter?
Ebay. Pegasis Starter and Bull Starter comes with one.

Edit: I checked Ebay to confirm it's the Bull Starter
AND the pegasis DX set