Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 09, 2009  9:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That doesn't change you being indignant at people who didn't answer your question not because they didn't want to, but because they didn't have an answer. For someone who has been banned once already you should learn some manners.

I'm sorry... I just needed to know quite quick cause my dad was going to the shops... Sorry...
Another question.... Can Dark Wolf be customized to be beiing competitive? Coz ive found that people say it sucks Unhappy
(Aug. 09, 2009  10:07 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Another question.... Can Dark Wolf be customized to be beiing competitive? Coz ive found that people say it sucks Unhappy

it is not in the competitive combos topic, ergo ...
(Aug. 09, 2009  10:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it is not in the competitive combos topic, ergo ...

So its a no? not competitive?
Sadly, no. You can use its DF145 for stamina combos though. But the rest of Dark Wolf is fairly useless.
hey i just want to know ive removed a component from one of my launchers because one of my combos was not staying in the stadium i re moved this part and my blade spins much faster but is able to stay in the stadium but is that classed a illigal mod or can i still use it
and how do u get one of them bey passports
Pegasus, I cant answer your question, we'll wait for the pros but can you show us a guide on how you did that? It could be useful even if its illegal, just for fun.
I'd say illegal, but if you put that same pieces model in better condition, your good.
That counts as Launcher Modification, and it's illegal. If it spins faster, that puts you at an advantage.
Hmm. Well I still want to know how he did it and see why it makes them faster.
(Aug. 09, 2009  4:26 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: and how do u get one of them bey passports

http://worldbeyblade.org/subscribe.php
(Aug. 09, 2009  4:46 PM)Medz Wrote: Hmm. Well I still want to know how he did it and see why it makes them faster.

If it's the plastic generation launchers, you can remove the flag and coil that makes the gear stop spinning. Removing these pieces makes the gear keep spinning after the Beyblade is released which gives a bit more spin rotation out of it. The downside is that it makes the gear useless after extended use. I've done it before when I was younger.
Second downside is going to be putting it back together. But once you know how to do that you can replace the parts if they start to degrade.
Even if you do replace flag, the gear will be so jacked, it doesn't matter. It makes this odd screeching noise.
what kind of wheel is gemios?
metal fight wheel yet
Gemios is in Metal Fight BeyBlade/Metal Fight System yet

Clear or Metal Wheel are available in Hybrid Wheel System only
How can I read the performance chart? Chocked_2 It's in Japanese Chocked_2
Don't even bother. Those charts aren't really that useful.
no what i mean is attack,defense,stamina,balance and how outclassed it is
Gemios DF145FS is labelled as a balance type beyblade. However the wheel has attack type characteristics.
(Aug. 09, 2009  7:32 PM)Khel Wrote: Don't even bother. Those charts aren't really that useful.

XD
All that chart is really indicating is that it has really high attack.
What attack type wheels outclass it? Because i plan on using Gemios105F until i get better parts.
(Aug. 09, 2009  7:56 PM)KING Wrote: What attack type wheels outclass it? Because i plan on using Gemios105F until i get better parts.

Quetzalcoatl, Storm, possibly Lightning
To make a hms zombie, what would be a better WD? Circle Heavy or Circle Balance? I don't have access to a Circle Wide. And Cwd's are terrible for zombies iirc.
Circle Balance. Zombies without Bearing core will be impossible though...