Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hmm yeah its kind of irritatiing
for LLDrago, would one be allowed to change from upper mode to multi-hit mode and vise versa between rounds, just like u can change CH120 from 120 to 145?
(Aug. 08, 2009  4:10 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: for LLDrago, would one be allowed to change from upper mode to multi-hit mode and vise versa between rounds, just like u can change CH120 from 120 to 145?

Yes, I think that would be allowed but I'm not 100% sure.
If you can change CH120 between battles, I'm sure changing between Rushing and Raging is allowed too.
(Aug. 07, 2009  11:57 PM)♥ Wrote: Yes.

Just slide the Dual Shooter holder out and flip everything over.

phew thanks =D got quite worried there.
Uhm with the dranzer grip and dragoon grip is the dranzer for right and dragoon for left? or can they both use left and rigt spin launchers?
They can use both Left and right spin launchers.
haha sorry, one more from me...

so ive been reading thru the beywiki lately, and i had a question about the HMS ARs. are you allowed to mix and match the metal parts you use with the plastic parts? ive seen a couple picture on the beywiki with them separate and i was just wondering if that was legal.

if its not legal, would it be legal to switch out the same mold pieces, like if you had 2 metal saucers and one broke... could u switch it out with another one?

just curious Grin
Illegal.
Except in the case of Averazer and Gaia Dragoon (Since those use the exact same metal piece, and actually comes seperate)

But switching the plastic and metal on any other blade is illegal.
Does Panther Head have any smash attack at all?
Does sliding shoot work properly on Gaia Dragoon G? I've tried it many times on Gaia Dragoon G and it won't work... All of my other blades work fine with the sliding shoot.

Thanks Smile
Oh yeah and one last question... I'm in Melbourne, Australia, is there any place I could buy some flat sheets of coloured rubber? I need to get some flat sheets of rubber for the walls of my stadium, the walls are getting a bit damaged.

Thanks. Smile
Rubber is very bad for beyblades. It slows them down incredibly fast upon contact.

Vinyl or hot glued plastic sheets would do you a lot better than rubber if you absolutely had to. You're almost better off to pick up a new stadium though. Modifications to the stadium would make it illegal, and thus all wear and tear on a beyblade used in them would render them illegal, using an RF in something like that would be poor.
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:59 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Rubber is very bad for beyblades. It slows them down incredibly fast upon contact.

Vinyl or hot glued plastic sheets would do you a lot better than rubber if you absolutely had to. You're almost better off to pick up a new stadium though. Modifications to the stadium would make it illegal, and thus all wear and tear on a beyblade used in them would render them illegal, using an RF in something like that would be poor.

Okay. But do you know where to buy them in Melbourne? I'm not going to use them on the stadium, there were other things I am going to use it for as well, the stadium 'was' one of them, but I need the rubber flat sheets for some other things as well (not to do with Beyblade)

Thanks Smile
May i use this avatar i made? [Image: LightningLDrago.gif]
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:16 AM)StormDriger Wrote: May i use this avatar i made? [Image: LightningLDrago.gif]

Um ... if you made it, why not?
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Um ... if you made it, why not?

Well i thought some users might find it irritating so i thought i might ask
why is it so slow lmao
I might speed it up
Grrrr... Can someone please answer my rubber question? Where do I get some flat coloured rubber in Melbourne, Australia? I need it now for my launcher, I might customize it.
Thanks. Smile
EDIT: Don't worry about answering, StormDriger just told me on MSN Wink For anyone who wants to know, get them from a cricket shop.
[Image: Animation6.gif] what about now?
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:28 AM)Omega Wrote: Grrrr... Can someone please answer my rubber question? Where do I get some flat coloured rubber in Melbourne, Australia? I need it now for my launcher, I might customize it.

How about you knock it off? That question doesn't relate to Beyblade at all, not to mention the fact that the amount of people who know about that sort of thing who are here and live in Melbourne is going to be very few. So how about next time you call around and ask instead of wasting our time and acting entitled.
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How about you knock it off? That question doesn't relate to Beyblade at all, not to mention the fact that the amount of people who know about that sort of thing who are here and live in Melbourne is going to be very few. So how about next time you call around and ask instead of wasting our time and acting entitled.

Geez..... I said I don't need the answer anymore......
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:36 AM)Omega Wrote: Geez..... I said I don't need the answer anymore......

That doesn't change you being indignant at people who didn't answer your question not because they didn't want to, but because they didn't have an answer. For someone who has been banned once already you should learn some manners.