Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

My Leone Face is stuck on my Bull Wheel and I can't get it out,any tips on making the face looser??
(Aug. 04, 2009  7:46 AM)StormDriger Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2009  6:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Funnily enough, I just saw some unused Master Dragoon stickers in my room today.
GaspGasp how much???
EDIT:
also can i do a beywiki on the hms launcher the dual shooter?

There is already several detailed explanations of the Dual Shooter on Beywiki.

(Aug. 04, 2009  1:57 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: My Leone Face is stuck on my Bull Wheel and I can't get it out,any tips on making the face looser??

Pull harder.
ya me too my drago on my L drago but want change to new one is their any persise way to supress the tool on the face hm genius my asspest/i know error grammar joke/ hey just wanting charge it electrical bio gene current if do it while on wheel shatter the wheel please reply cool
wasn't their suppose to be micro scopic ly visible clips shaped around the face tool that suppose make easy one two turns hhueeh im lost "sit in the corner hmm"joke
I wanted to ask if useing 2 weight disks is legal?
(Aug. 04, 2009  3:24 PM)FmanZ Wrote: I wanted to ask if useing to weight disks is legal?

No. Using two weight disks is illegal.
(Aug. 04, 2009  2:28 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: ya me too my drago on my L drago but want change to new one is their any persise way to supress the tool on the face hm genius my asspest/i know error grammar joke/ hey just wanting charge it electrical bio gene current if do it while on wheel shatter the wheel please reply cool
wasn't their suppose to be micro scopic ly visible clips shaped around the face tool that suppose make easy one two turns hhueeh im lost "sit in the corner hmm"joke

Lefty loosey righty tighty.

@ the dranzer MS thing: Hasbro's moves crazy fast for a plastic XD
is it legal to use 2 weight disks if I use all original part because I didn't use anything that would glue it toghether it's holding it self toghether just like any other beyblades would!!!
No, it gives you an advantage and is destructive to the blade.

When does anyone think the next preorder club is going to be?
(Aug. 04, 2009  3:53 PM)t3haxle Wrote: When does anyone think the next preorder club is going to be?
Once other releases after BB-49 are ready to be pre-ordered ...
(Aug. 04, 2009  3:49 PM)FmanZ Wrote: is it legal to use 2 weight disks if I use all original part because I didn't use anything that would glue it toghether it's holding it self toghether just like any other beyblades would!!!

Just buy MFB, it's better.
other than the galeon AR, what do you guys consider the best plastic attack rings
Trygle, Master Dragoon, and Dragoon G have the best plastic Attack rings for attack.

Bearing Gyros, Bistool, and Driger S hav e good ones for compact combos...
Master Draciel/Dranzer makes for a nice Zombie AR.
Have anyone found a use for H145? i tried with a combo that attack with the track but work only for bey with low track (ex. MF libra D125 WB) but not versus MF Libra C145 WB.
(Aug. 04, 2009  3:49 PM)FmanZ Wrote: is it legal to use 2 weight disks if I use all original part because I didn't use anything that would glue it toghether it's holding it self toghether just like any other beyblades would!!!

doesnt matter, the beyblades are in 4 or 5 parts systems, that would make it a 6 part systems and would be illegal for tournaments.
(Aug. 05, 2009  1:40 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Master Draciel/Dranzer makes for a nice Zombie AR.

Master Draciel and Master Dranzer? Or Metal Draciel and Master Dranzer?
(Aug. 04, 2009  1:57 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: My Leone Face is stuck on my Bull Wheel and I can't get it out,any tips on making the face looser??

this happened to me once if you can manage to get the track off turn the wheel upside down and push it out much easier than pulling. ( don't ask me how the track came off but the face didn't i have no ideaIt is a mystery )

Not in a tourney by wbo or wbba, but if tt hungly held a tourny (or if they ever do, i sure as heck have no idea) for some reason, 2 weight disks would be legal if you used one of those fake to wd spin gears.

Atleast i think that tt hungly would endorse their product, but i highly doubt they even have tournys.
does anyone know how the beyblade arcade machine works? ( read about it in the MFB beywiki article) (god i hope they release these in the US that would be so awesome)
The Bey Tai 1? I'm pretty sure Kai-v linked to a video in the bey tai 1 thread. Try searching it. I'm pretty sure its a dead topic, but the info is good as ever.
(Aug. 05, 2009  10:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: Master Draciel and Master Dranzer? Or Metal Draciel and Master Dranzer?

I think he meant Master Draciel and Master Dranzer. Both have good zombie ARs.
I just got a Driger F from the Hyperblades series today, and I was wondering, what do those springs that are inthe base and that are pussing against two metal plates do?

I know that the tip is one very fast tip, but do those springs do anything significant?

Thanks for any replys and sorry if I ask too many questions Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 05, 2009  10:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: Master Draciel and Master Dranzer? Or Metal Draciel and Master Dranzer?

Ah yea, Metal Draciel and Master Dranzer. My mistake.
^ Thought that may have been the case. Was just wondering.
(Aug. 05, 2009  10:59 PM)PhoenixWylde Wrote: I just got a Driger F from the Hyperblades series today, and I was wondering, what do those springs that are inthe base and that are pussing against two metal plates do?

I know that the tip is one very fast tip, but do those springs do anything significant?

Thanks for any replys and sorry if I ask too many questions Tongue_out_wink

Centrifugal force causes the two metal plates to move outwards when the Beyblade is spinning, hence the inside edge of the plates push against the internal shaft.

This causes the shaft to temporarily become fixed; however this is mostly just a gimmick and serves no real practical use as far as I know.

On another note, it adds weight to the Base as well.