Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

does BB-32 (hybrid wheel set) have the RF base, and DF145 track like on storm pegaus and dark wolf if i bought them seperatly?

i need a stadium, RF and storm pegausus is a must for me and DF145 seems good for endurance blades (if memnory serves) so i thought i could kill quite a few birds with one purchase. am i right to?

thanks
Yes, it's a really good set to buy.
(Aug. 03, 2009  6:17 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: does BB-32 (hybrid wheel set) have the RF base, and DF145 track like on storm pegaus and dark wolf if i bought them seperatly?

i need a stadium, RF and storm pegausus is a must for me and DF145 seems good for endurance blades (if memnory serves) so i thought i could kill quite a few birds with one purchase. am i right to?

thanks

Yes, the S. Pegasis and D. Wolf in the Hybrid Wheel Match Set are the same as if you were to purchase them separately. So the set comes with:
- Storm Pegasis 105RF
- Dark Wolf DF145FS
- BeyStadium Attack Type
- 2 BeyLaunchers (1 red, 1 blue)

This is a pretty good purchase if you don't already have a stadium, S. Pegasis, DF145 or any BeyLaunchers.
We have topics with exactly that kind of information. Just look for "BB-32" ...
can i use THE HMS grip with plastic beyblades with or without EG?

and is true that takara is better than hasbro with beyblades?

Thx
(Aug. 03, 2009  8:57 PM)=Sagato= Wrote: can i use THE HMS grip with plastic beyblades with or without EG?

and is true that takara is better than hasbro with beyblades?

Thx

No, you can't.

Sometimes, yes.
Hey is there any sellers that sell Plastic Beyblade Stickers? Im looking for one so i can fix up my Master Dragoon
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:55 PM)StormDriger Wrote: Hey is there any sellers that sell Plastic Beyblade Stickers? Im looking for one so i can fix up my Master Dragoon

I doubt there would be any vendors selling them years after they stopped production =/
do you know some cases about takara vs hasbro in HMS series?

can i customize a hms grip launcher?

Thx
Quote:do you know some cases about takara vs hasbro in HMS series?

Umm, i'm pretty sure that hasbro makes the beys identical to the takara for the most part. All the changes, which are few, are major and noted immedietly.

Quote:can i customize a hms grip launcher?

An HMS Customize grip, if that does excist. I didn't get my phd in HMS yet.
why is mfb so awsome that every one likes it cuz i wold not know cuz i do not owne any beys at all so plz awnser my question
Because they can beat HMS and Plastics more than the other way around.

And Quetzalcoatl
is possible to add some of the items for the customize grip for plastic blades in hms grip?
(Aug. 04, 2009  12:23 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Because they can beat HMS and Plastics more than the other way around.

And Quetzalcoatl
oh so every one likes them moreGasp
would it be ohk to put a bit beast sticker on a mfb face?
(Aug. 04, 2009  12:46 AM)heero yuy Wrote: would it be ohk to put a bit beast sticker on a mfb face?

If you want to. Don't think there's anything against it.
is possible to add some of the items for the customize grip for plastic blades in hms grip?
(Aug. 04, 2009  1:04 AM)=Sagato= Wrote: is possible to add some of the items for the customize grip for plastic blades in hms grip?
Do not post the same question twice. It has not disappeared, so if anybody has an answer or wants to answer it, then they will post.
(Aug. 04, 2009  1:04 AM)=Sagato= Wrote: is possible to add some of the items for the customize grip for plastic blades in hms grip?

No.

The HMS Neo Customise Grip has its own accessories; the Rubber Grip and Spring Trigger.
beybrad told me that takara is better than hasbro, for example in dranzer ms which one is better?

thanks for all the help
Brad said that sometimes takara is better.
(Aug. 04, 2009  6:02 AM)=Sagato= Wrote: beybrad told me that takara is better than hasbro, for example in dranzer ms which one is better?

thanks for all the help

Hasbro's Dranzer MS has a wider flat tip than Takara's.

Quote:Hey is there any sellers that sell Plastic Beyblade Stickers? Im looking for one so i can fix up my Master Dragoon

Funnily enough, I just saw some unused Master Dragoon stickers in my room today.
and thats better brad? sorry im trying to remember some stuff
Well, neither of them are any good. Hasbro's will move faster, but be harder to control.
(Aug. 04, 2009  6:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Funnily enough, I just saw some unused Master Dragoon stickers in my room today.
GaspGasp how much???
EDIT:
also can i do a beywiki on the hms launcher the dual shooter?