Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

For attack we have Quetz, which Brad prefers.
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:59 PM)pegasis Wrote: storm isnt pre-HWS! Confused

The only reason Storm is still listed is because Quetzalcoatl is so hard to get. Storm is technically a Tier 2 part.
i have a few questions:

1) is black pegasus good in any combo?
2) where can i find a 90 track?
3) is there any difference between black pegasus and normal (not hybrid) blue pegasus?
4) whats stardust pegasus? is it the same as any other pegasus?
edit
5) how can you get Quetzalcoatl? is it booster only?
1) No, just like normal Pegasus.
2) Quetzalcoatl 90WF. Also, non-Random Boosters pre-HWS have a 1/24 chance of coming with it.
3) No.
4) It's actually Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust Version. The only difference is the 100 Track instead of 105, and the Metal Wheel is colored blue.
(Aug. 03, 2009  12:57 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: i have a few questions:

1) is black pegasus good in any combo?
2) where can i find a 90 track?
3) is there any difference between black pegasus and normal (not hybrid) blue pegasus?
4) whats stardust pegasus? is it the same as any other pegasus?

1) No
2) With Quetz or in Pre-HWS Boosters & Stamina Stadium but low chance of getting it.
3) No
4) Just a re-colour of Storm Pegasis and a 100 track instead of 105.

Edit: Brad Beat me Tongue_out
Forgot about the Stamina Stadium.
and quetzalcoatl? its suppose to be good, but i can't find it anywhere.

oh, another question: is there a most common top style atm? i mean i would have thought that attack style is most common right now, so in thinking it may be worth investing in a defence blade, but i think the idea of stamia is also real cool, but im mainly interested in storm pegasus cause if i get that then i got an arch-type top (minus the 90 track, have to use a 100).

basically, i got two questions here:
1) how to aquire a quetzalcoatl
2) whats most common play style (attack, defence, stamina)?
There is no "most common playstyle" right now; that's the beauty of the MFB metagame.
Quetzalcoatl is a limited beyblade. The easiest way for you to get it is by buying the Nintendo DS game, which indeed includes a recolour of Quetzalcoatl 90WF. Otherwise, you have to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
what HM beyblades are metal pointed?
and what are some good starter beyblades?
(Aug. 03, 2009  3:21 AM)blake005 Wrote: what HM beyblades are metal pointed?
and what are some good starter beyblades?

What do you mean by "metal pointed".

And starter beyblades for which series; Plastic, HMS or MFB?
For HMS the best metal tip is metal change. And that would come with Death Gargoyle MS (AKA Dark Effigy MS by Hasbro release)
Okay, good starter HMS beyblades are:

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS/ Dark Effigy MS
Dragoon MS/MSUV

Don't know how many you wanted so I just listed a few of the main ones.
is (HMS) MA-16 Dark Leopard good? is (HMS)MA-15 Phantom Fox MS good? is (HMS) MA-20 Samurai Changer any good? and Dranzer HM? please i wanna get some info on these blades so i can make a decision on which one to buy
We have articles on all of these beys on the wiki. Check them out.
just wondering if any one thought Gemios was any good. I know its not as popular as some of the others but thats why I would like it ...
It looks cool. Don't think it's the greatest thing though.
(Aug. 03, 2009  4:03 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It looks cool. Don't think it's the greatest thing though.

Everything is workable. I just don't want the same blades as everyone else...
(Aug. 03, 2009  4:01 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: just wondering if any one thought Gemios was any good. I know its not as popular as some of the others but thats why I would like it ...

You want it because it's not popular? There's a reason it's not popular: it sucks.
Oh well... still want it though... maybe get lucky sometime, ye know?
(Aug. 03, 2009  4:05 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: Everything is workable. I just don't want the same blades as everyone else...

Why did you want to know what we thought of Gemios if you knew you were just going to shoot it down in flames?
Didn't mean to shoot it down just to see what people thought of it. If some one had said that there is a fault in the design that makes it always wobble or something that would have been different, trust me.
(Aug. 03, 2009  4:10 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: Didn't mean to shoot it down just to see what people thought of it. If some one had said that there is a fault in the design that makes it always wobble or something that would have been different, trust me.

there's a fault in the design that makes it unable to win against anything decent

really, please don't waste this thread unless you're genuinely interested in an answer. if you want it regardless of it sucking, buy it.