Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what does WF mean LOL?I know what RF and HF are but was WF Chocked
well i think it means wide flat so the bottom bit is wide and flat . rf rubber flat and so on
Wide Flat...(a lot of people mentioned this thoughout this thread and YJA already)

EDIT: ARGH, STOP BEATING MY POSTS
stormdriger is right, WF is wide flat. you can get it only from quetz or the extra pieces that you get with pre HWS boosters. the chance for getting it is 1/24 afaik, it is wider than F and HF and it is better than both. but it is outdated by RF. its the second best attack buttom available.
yeah i figured LOl just finding it diffuclt searching YJA even on mail order japan Uncertain
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:17 PM)pegasis Wrote: stormdriger is right, WF is wide flat. you can get it only from quetz or the extra pieces that you get with random boosters. the chance for getting it is 1/24 afaik, it is wider than F and HF and it is better than both. but it is outdated by RF. its the second best attack buttom available.

Not with Random boosters. You have a chance of getting a piece of Quetz except the Wheel in normal, pre HWS boosters
is there any place where i can get random boosters not from YJA?
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:46 PM)pegasis Wrote: i know... ok edited.

No... it still says
"Pre HWS Random Boosters...."

Heero: Theintoy, and eBay. But they cost alot.
oh! i thought it comes with pre HWS random boosters as well!
thnx for telling me Smile
Ive actully never seen a random booster one ebay Chocked_2
(Aug. 02, 2009  1:01 PM)heero yuy Wrote: Ive actully never seen a random booster one ebay Chocked_2

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Metal-BeyBlad...286.c0.m14

>.>

Edit: Beaten.
does anyone live in newcastle with beyblades i can buy i really want one i will even pay £6 - £ 10 for 1
(Aug. 02, 2009  7:57 AM)pegasis Wrote: ya it does make sence. so you want to get only 1 blade, and you want it to be an attack pegasis. my advise is since you want attack beys get the attack and balance reshuffle set, you will get a pegasis in it along with a WF bottom which is better than F and HF and doesnt get ruined. and it also comes with a 100 track afair.

well im not going to just get one, i understand i need to get more in order to customize, i just want to get a pegasis to customize and make that my main blade, thus allowing me to get in more practice with it.
Honestly to chime in on WF, I don't like it much. It just doesn't bank well at all. Frankly I find Flat and Hole Flat to be far more reliable and useful.

Nonetheless they all get spanked by RF.
Pegasis, Wide Flat doesn't come with Attack and Balance. If you can afford it, get the Hybrid Wheel Match set, unless you already have a Takara stadium.
What's the official name for Driger G's parts? All I know is that the AR is Triple Tiger if I'm not mistaken
(Aug. 02, 2009  10:09 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: What's the official name for Driger G's parts? All I know is that the AR is Triple Tiger if I'm not mistaken
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
I can't believe I overlooked that Uncertain
does the hybrid system have an advantage over the 1st of the MFB?
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:38 PM)heero yuy Wrote: does the hybrid system have an advantage over the 1st of the MFB?

Currently, all the top-tier Wheels are pre-HWS.