Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 31, 2009  12:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It sounds to me like your Gigars is working fine. The tip itself handles the control from Stamina to Attack etc, depending on the angle, and since the mobile stadium is completely flat you're likely just going to see Stamina mode. The CG switches between free-mode and fixed-mode.

So if I get a stadium like the Blizzard Bowl Arena, the way the tip works will change and try launching it with Sliding Shoot?
You should get a Takara stadium Confused
especially attack isnt some store sellin em for 10 bucks?
(Jul. 31, 2009  12:29 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: especially attack isnt some store sellin em for 10 bucks?

where would that be?
(Jul. 31, 2009  12:52 PM)PhoenixWylde Wrote: where would that be?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Attack-Stadium-for-10
what are the differences in the Stamina and Balance stadium
(Jul. 31, 2009  12:56 PM)PhoenixWylde Wrote: what are the differences in the Stamina and Balance stadium

The Stamina stadium has wider walls and a much larger flat area in the center.
so the stadium is overall a little smaller?
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:00 PM)PhoenixWylde Wrote: so the stadium is overall a little smaller?

I don't believe I said that. I haven't taken measurements.
Does anyone know where I could find a MFB Random Booster 3 Stardust Pegasis??
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:43 PM)BBU-King Wrote: Does anyone know where I could find a MFB Random Booster 3 Stardust Pegasis??

Yahoo Japan Auctions.
Can you compete in your own WBO Tournament??
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:49 PM)BBU-King Wrote: Can you compete in your own WBO Tournament??

Yes.
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:49 PM)BBU-King Wrote: Can you compete in your own WBO Tournament??

Yes; however, depending on the event it may or may not be appropriate and there may be special guidelines you would need to follow.

In short, it depends on the situation.
hiii, i see your from egypt! Smile am from saudi btw.
so i dont think you will be able to find any at the moment! but you can always buy them online.

and why do you have your private messeging disabled? Confused

yella salam Wink
Is there a difference in the EG between Hasbro and Takara Gabriel G? I have the Hasbro one.
(Jul. 31, 2009  5:31 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Is there a difference in the EG between Hasbro and Takara Gabriel G? I have the Hasbro one.

Huge differences, actually. The Takara one has the Sub-AR on the BB, not the AR. In addition to that, it has an entirely different -- though just as useless -- BB with a plastic flat tip.
Is better D Bottom or SD Bottom for endurance?
(Jul. 31, 2009  7:01 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: Is better D Bottom or SD Bottom for endurance?

Would actually really like to know this as well. I don't have SD yet, however, once I have it I will definitely be testing this.
What do you think of this Compact Combo attempt?

AR: Flame wing
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo right
BB: SG semi flat

PLZ tell me whats wrong, and what to replace
(Aug. 01, 2009  12:12 AM)SilverWolf Wrote: What do you think of this Compact Combo attempt?

AR: Flame wing
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo right
BB: SG semi flat

PLZ tell me whats wrong, and what to replace

You already posted this elsewhere. This topic isn't for combos.
Takara Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-23 starter Drago 105F

Weakneses?
Advantages?
Notable parts?
and what do you think about it?
(Aug. 01, 2009  5:09 AM)blake005 Wrote: Takara Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-23 starter Drago 105F

Weakneses?
Advantages?
Notable parts?
and what do you think about it?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

weaknesses: everything
advantages: looks sweet