Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What is up with the new blades that are out? They seem similar to the HMS blades that are out but at the same time they also seem much different. I want to get some but i'm not sure on where to get them seeing as how they are not in US stores at the moment.
There a lot different to the HMS series, there are a lot of threads here that say where you can get them so you should try a bit harder, you have to buy online until they come out.
Try these sites: www.ebay.com www.toywiz.com and www.theintoy.com
The magnetic weight disk for Dragoon V2, will it still spin correctly if the black plastic thing (not sure what it's called) comes off?
why would it not spin correctly?

also thats illegal
where will the beyblade hurricane tournament be held
(Jul. 30, 2009  2:15 AM)tyson x 09 Wrote: where will the beyblade hurricane tournament be held
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...tournament

why don't you read the tournament thread?

EDIT: Kai-V beat me to it
Does Gigars AR have Horrible Endurance or what, and what is the best combo it can go in?
My question is I am buying 2 MFB blades for 2 different friends 1 is a Sagittario 125SF and the other is a Bull 145S and Im wondering if it is fair or should I have them switch parts?
(Jul. 30, 2009  5:48 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: My question is I am buying 2 MFB blades for 2 different friends 1 is a Sagittario 125SF and the other is a Bull 145S and Im wondering if it is fair or should I have them switch parts?

why are you buying your friends these terrible beyblades
Those don't come with launchers......you need some launchers man.
(Jul. 30, 2009  5:51 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Those don't come with launchers......you need some launchers man.

My friends have Launchers but no beyblade Pinching_eyes its kind of odd.

and @ Brad they said that they wanted Saggitario and Bull was just next to it on the online list :\
they have MFB launchers but no beys? why?
They ordered light launchers becuase for some reason they thought it be easier to order launchers and boosters and then they got in trouble and now they are stuck with launchers and no beys. Since Im buying my beys online they asked me if I could get them a Sagittario booster and another booster. When I look at the boosters online they say Sagittario 125SF and Bull 145S and Im wondering are the 2 blades equal in strength and stuff because when I look at Beywiki the starters are Bull 125SF and Sagittario 145S so should I just tell them to switch tracks and bases?
Both those beys are horrible. And, btw, the starters aren't any better. Just leave them the way they are, I guess.
StormDriger asked how to get faces for your face collection that appears under your avatar, I have looked at the page, but I need to know where to buy random boosters for faces, I really want a black one. Thank-you Smile
(Jul. 30, 2009  9:01 AM)Omega Wrote: StormDriger asked how to get faces for your face collection that appears under your avatar, I have looked at the page, but I need to know where to buy random boosters for faces, I really want a black one. Thank-you Smile

You get a Face Booster BLACK by donating $10 to the WBO.
(Jul. 30, 2009  9:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You get a Face Booster BLACK by donating $10 to the WBO.

Thank-you. What about the other colour face boosters?
(Jul. 30, 2009  10:14 AM)Omega Wrote: Thank-you. What about the other colour face boosters?

You can win them from contests. There are currently none running.
How many people on this site own or have used a Takara Gigars?

I have this problem with my brand new one I got. The entire point of the Blade's CEG is to start in attack mode, until the clutch kicks in, the same way Dranzer G EG kicks in, but mine doesn't do this. I pull the two plastic things, I don't wind it up, (as I see it to be pointless, seen as there is no big spring like in normal EG) but as soon as it hits the stadium floor (mine currently is the V-Force mobile one, yes it is horrible I know), right after being launched, it switches to endurance mode. I have switched the bases round and used Dranzers G, but I still get the same result.

If anyone here has a solution or can help I would be very greatful.
It sounds to me like your Gigars is working fine. The tip itself handles the control from Stamina to Attack etc, depending on the angle, and since the mobile stadium is completely flat you're likely just going to see Stamina mode. The CG switches between free-mode and fixed-mode.
I got my SGTO today, I know its not very good but I really like the new beyblades and once I get some money I am going to buy a really good one okay so just drop that lol Smile, what would be a good track for SGTO? it has 145 on it now but I think 125 but thats just a guess, I need an expert like you guyz. lolz thanks...