Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I'm not sure if you can even replace the batteries in the RC blades. See if there are any screw compartments or such that look like they can be lifted. If you can find one then open it and see what type of battery is in there. Only then can we work out how expensive it would be. If you can't find such a compartment then you won't be able to replace the batteries.
So D/SD bottoms are basically plastic versions of Metal Change?
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:12 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: So D/SD bottoms are basically plastic versions of Metal Change?

Not at all. I'd say FS is the closest to that.
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not at all. I'd say FS is the closest to that.

Oh...

FS isn't that great, huh...
D is not. It's more like the tip of Bearing Base.

I've found that SD can be fractionally similar to Metal Change, but its attacking mode is far less aggressive.
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:18 AM)♥ Wrote: D is not. It's more like the tip of Bearing Base.

I've found that SD can be fractionally similar to Metal Change, but its attacking mode is far less aggressive.

Eh.

Guess I'll still have to wait for Takara-Tomy to release _____MC, then =/
How much is a Storm Pegasis, a Dark Wolf, Rock Leone, Flame Sagittario, and a LL Drago cost?
They vary but:

Storm: most fall at 1000 - 1500 yen
Dark: about same (I've seen some hit 2000-2500 o.o)
Rock: Around 1000
Flame: Same
LLDrago: 1500-3000

If you are ordering from YJA, try to hardest to get as many in the same lot because it will save you a lot on Fees. Trust me.
I need a metal bayblade that has good defense and stamina which beyblade have those characteristics?
(Jul. 25, 2009  5:24 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: They vary but:

Storm: most fall at 1000 - 1500 yen
Dark: about same (I've seen some hit 2000-2500 o.o)
Rock: Around 1000
Flame: Same
LLDrago: 1500-3000

If you are ordering from YJA, try to hardest to get as many in the same lot because it will save you a lot on Fees. Trust me.

Oh Thank you so much.Grin
(Jul. 25, 2009  5:40 AM)Pilsberry Wrote: I need a metal bayblade that has good defense and stamina which beyblade have those characteristics?

Get the BB-22 Defense and Stamina Reshuffle.
Libra
Rock Leone

Edit: Beaten. Brad is just so damn quick >.> and I was distracted by the tv Uncertain
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you want them ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...ormpegasis
They are however not necessarily close to their 'real stats'.

Thanks
(Jul. 24, 2009  4:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Samurai Changer MS or Death Gargoyle MS.

Kai-V linked you to them ... however, the stats don't mean anything. Beyblade can't be reduced to simple numbers.

I know i didnt really mean to put stats, more so as how good do you think they beyblade is in your opinion
Can anyone tell me an easier way to get MFB's. I tried the yahoo japan site but cant read it and dont know what to do...
ok you ready? I have a question and I hope I get a good answer Smile lol
I have bought a Metal fight beyblade off ebay tonight, now its only my first one and I have heard it is a terribly bad blade but I don't care because I am only seeing whether I am still really into beyblades and this one was cheap, so I would like you experts to tell me some things about the blade I bought please....its SGTO and its a starter pack. Now, I know pretty much know nothing about these beyblades (hence my user name beybi (baby)) so if you start posting about certain parts you will probably need to explain what your talking about...sorry to be difficult but thanks if you would like to help me out Wink
^^ Regarding Storm Pegasis, it is good. It's a staple blade, it says this all over the site, just look around a bit.

YAJ/MOJ is not hard to use at all (try babelfish or google translate for help with understanding the foreign pages). But if you really can't/don't want to use it then try ebay, toywiz, theintoy, etc.

^ Sagittario is not a great blade but it's still nice to own an MFB so don't worry too much. In the future check our topics before you buy, we have one specifically created for telling people which are the best blades to buy.

The main part of Sagittario is the wheel. This is interesting because the wheel does actually posses some powerful attack capabilities, however, this also comes with a whole lot of recoil. It can be fun to use in attack combos - when it attacks, boy does it attack - but it's pretty unstable because it could just as easily KO itself as the other blade. Hence it probably wouldn't be used in a competitive situation as that's a bit risky.
The track that comes with it is 145. That's the middle part that the wheel sits on. It's not amazing, it's rather tall and is outclassed by DF145. Plus you can obtain it with a whole number of other blades.
The bottom, the bit that goes on the bottom of the wheel, suprinsigly, is S. S is not good either, it is outclassed by D stamina wise.
^^ Saggitarios wheel (like a plastic AR) has great smash, but also great recoil. Get a lower Track (determines the height), and a Rubber Flat bottom (like the tip/ blade base of plastics) to have a really good smash combo

Track: 145 This is the worst track in the game IMO

Bottom: S. S has lots of stamina but it's out classed by BallSharp (BS), Defense (D) and Ball (B)
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:34 PM)beybi Wrote: ok you ready? I have a question and I hope I get a good answer Smile lol
I have bought a Metal fight beyblade off ebay tonight, now its only my first one and I have heard it is a bad blade but I don't care because I am only seeing whether I am still really into beyblades and this one was cheap, so I would like you experts to tell me some things about the blade I bought please....its SGTO and its a starter pack. Now, I know pretty much know nothing about these beyblades (hence my user name beybi (baby)) so if you start posting about certain parts you will probably need to explain what your talking about...sorry to be difficult but thanks if you would like to help me out Wink

I am no expert but, SGTO's wheel recoils often and too much for a stamina type

Sharp is also not one of the best bottoms for stamina

Also, because of it's tall height, it results SGTO to be knocked off balance easily

Thus, this beyblade is not worth buying at all

If I were you, I would buy a Leone Starter instead

EDIT: Beaten again, twice the pwnage too...
Felgrand..you really do get beaten by others posting... and alot. XD Haha.
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:39 PM)Giga Wrote: ^^ Saggitarios wheel (like a plastic AR) has great smash, but also great recoil. Get a lower Track (determines the height), and a Rubber Flat bottom (like the tip/ blade base of plastics) to have a really good smash combo

Track: 145 This is the worst track in the game IMO

Bottom: S. S has lots of stamina but it's out classed by BallSharp (BS), Defense (D) and Ball (B)

SGTO doesn't recoil too much to call it useless, frankly it's a viable smash attack combo. However considering you'll be buying a lower track and RF bottom, you'll have a Storm Metal Wheel, at that point why not use that combo? Storm 100RF is a pretty solid Smash combo. I actually find I swap between my 90 and 100 tracks sometimes the slightly higher track seems to make a difference against C145 track defense combo's.

Regardless there is a thread with a bunch of testing for SGTO, and contrary to what FelGrand says, testing done by both me, Brad and a few others have pointed that Leone is the MFB not worth buying. If you're going to use one or the other, SGTO > Leone.

Here's the thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...-Sag-combo
To be fair, Leone at least comes with D. Lips_sealed
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To be fair, Leone at least comes with D. Lips_sealed

Sad, if they'd only stopped releasing everything in Randoms with B's >>

Too many B's... it's bad when you can consider a subpar starter for it's smallest plastic piece :3
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:31 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Sad, if they'd only stopped releasing everything in Randoms with B's >>

Too many B's... it's bad when you can consider a subpar starter for it's smallest plastic piece :3

it is getting really ridiculous, i'm hoping SD has similar or better stamina
I remember reading that you can add something to the bottom to help it grip better to the track (legally of course) but I can't recall what that something is...anyone remember/know?
Paint?