Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Clear nail varnish would probably be your best bet, but all stickers will fade from sunlight, battles, and general contact.
The oil in your skin damages them over time as well, so the more you touch them, the more they'll fade.
i just thought....would putting selotape on them help. i mean around the bit chip.
No.. No it wouldn't Tired a) You'd have to cut it perfectly, which would be damn near impossible without a machine, and b) selotape always bubbles. It's ridiculously easy to get air under it, and it doesn't smooth out easily, especially on raised surfaces like bit chips.
Your best bit is definitely clear nail varnish, applied with a model brush...
(Jul. 23, 2009  3:46 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I'm making a video for L.L Drago and i want to know if i should talk in it or not, or just put subtitles after each win saying the score.

I would use subtitles because sometimes it is hard to hear what people say on youtube because the sound quality isn't that great.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

in this i notice the boosters have 3 different numbers after them (pegasis 90/10/105 sort of thing) whats the difference? is it the rest of the blade thats different or is there 3 different peggasis boosters?
Those aren't boosters those are MFB customizations.

The numbers behind them refer to the tracks.

For Instance Storm Pegasis 105RF is the uncustomized MFB, buying a Quetz 90WF or L.L Drago 100HF would get you the parts you require.
Hey brad wondering.....why is the war lion/galeon attack ring illegal?

Also, does anyone know where i can go to a beyblade competition the US.....prefereably where i can use my plastic blade?
(Jul. 23, 2009  11:46 PM)raiderqb14 Wrote: Hey brad wondering.....why is the war lion/galeon attack ring illegal?

It isn't. It's banned under Restricted format, which it very clearly states is an optional format. It will probably be dropped from the next release because nobody uses it and I'm tired of answering this question because people don't read the rules carefully.
(Jul. 23, 2009  11:46 PM)raiderqb14 Wrote: Also, does anyone know where i can go to a beyblade competition the US.....prefereably where i can use my plastic blade?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Organized-Play
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:13 AM)iPegasis Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF Stats?
If you want them ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...ormpegasis
They are however not necessarily close to their 'real stats'.
Hey I'm really interested in HMS blades...which of those do you think would have the best AR
(Jul. 24, 2009  4:24 AM)raiderqb14 Wrote: Hey I'm really interested in HMS blades...which of those do you think would have the best AR

Samurai Changer MS or Death Gargoyle MS.
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:13 AM)iPegasis Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF Stats?

Kai-V linked you to them ... however, the stats don't mean anything. Beyblade can't be reduced to simple numbers.
Hello, where can I buy some decent paint for painting one of my plastic Beyblades? Thank-you Smile
depending on were u r...if u have a warammer shop near u thats worth a try

And is there a page on storm pegasis or pegasis 105rf in the beywiki cos i cant find it.
(Jul. 24, 2009  12:52 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: depending on were u r...if u have a warammer shop near u thats worth a try

And is there a page on storm pegasis or pegasis 105rf in the beywiki cos i cant find it.

No, they haven't made one yet if im sure..
whats the differences between pegasis and storm paegasis?
(Jul. 24, 2009  4:29 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: whats the differences between pegasis and storm paegasis?
Pegasis 105F.

Storm Pegasis 105RF.

Pegasis is from before the Hybrid Wheel System, therefore it only has a Wheel, while Storm Pegasis has a Clear Wheel and a Metal Wheel.
why wont my rc beyblade work i put it on the chargin jack and the light comes on (but its a dim light not bright) but the light that says it charges never goes off can some1 plz hlp me
(Jul. 24, 2009  6:31 PM)ultimateblader Wrote: why wont my rc beyblade work i put it on the chargin jack and the light comes on (but its a dim light not bright) but the light that says it charges never goes off can some1 plz hlp me

the rechargable battery in the blade is probably nackered
for a new blazer would a force smash attack blade or a upper attack be better?
That's a really general question. The type of blade that you use is really dependent on the situation. That being said Force Smash wasn't an attack style utilized much in comparison to Upper.

Also what system are we referring to? (Plastic, HMS, MFB)
(Jul. 24, 2009  6:37 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: the rechargable battery in the blade is probably nackered

whats that mean and i got 2 of them and it happens to both of them
With all rechargeable batteries, everytime you fully discharge and recharge them, you lose a percentage of maximum power that the battery can hold.

So after proplonged usage, they become useless and have to be replaced.