Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I remember the idea was brought up in the fundraising thread that Brad put up, but did the idea for a WBO DVD ever stick?

Like even getting member's permission to use clips from youtube videos. ANd also footage from WBO events, as well as the staff interviews like Brad and Spinster did. The instructional videos as well. I know they're all on youtube obviously, but I was wondering if that idea ever was seriously considered.
TBH, apart from members here, we don't need clips from youtube as they are decreased in quality when uploaded. Why is this here anyway?
(Jul. 22, 2009  4:29 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I remember the idea was brought up in the fundraising thread that Brad put up, but did the idea for a WBO DVD ever stick?

Like even getting member's permission to use clips from youtube videos. ANd also footage from WBO events, as well as the staff interviews like Brad and Spinster did. The instructional videos as well. I know they're all on youtube obviously, but I was wondering if that idea ever was seriously considered.

A WBO DVD with content from all the great times I've had with this crew over the past 7 years would be the star of my DVD collection...
(Jul. 22, 2009  7:54 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: How many types of pegasis is there?

Pegasis 105F
Pegasis 145D
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust Ver.
Hey guys i didnt have a clue where to put this one, but if i post a pic of a beyblade could u guys give me a combo to make it? i didnt know whether to put it here or "build me a combo!" apologies if its in wrong place.
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:14 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Hey guys i didnt have a clue where to put this one, but if i post a pic of a beyblade could u guys give me a combo to make it? i didnt know whether to put it here or "build me a combo!" apologies if its in wrong place.

Do you mean Beyblades? If so, why not just list the Beyblades? We know what parts come with each one. Either way, if you want us to build you a combo, post in the "Build me a combo!" thread.
no no no not that its a beyblade that was never released and i dont know what parts can make it, its an engine gear bey.
pic please or a little discrip i think i know it
ill post link thru imageshack.

heres link its not a very good pic i admit..

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8696/falborg.png
You can't make it, it doesn't exist.
I know it didnt exist thats why i wished to make it....well ill take ur word for it, i thougt id have a crack at it =) thanks anyway brad.
The only thing I can think of that is remotely close to Falborg is Griffolyon.
how long is a metal fight beyblade string launcher
do you mean the string itself? the launcher string not pulled? or the string pulled plus the launcher?
I'm guessing he means the string when fully extended. I haven't taken time to measure it, but I think it's 18-24 inches in length.
how do u get the maximum spin velocity?
You should watch the Launchers video on Beychannel.
Can HMS blades fall apart in the middle of a battle? Or did i just screw the bit chip in too lightly
(Jul. 23, 2009  8:18 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Can HMS blades fall apart in the middle of a battle? Or did i just screw the bit chip in too lightly

For an HMS Beyblade to fall apart is really unusual. It's possible the Bit Protector is broken.
ok ..
I'm making a video for L.L Drago and i want to know if i should talk in it or not, or just put subtitles after each win saying the score.
Do whatever you feel like doing. The key is having decent footage.

While the score would be nice, it's relatively easy to keep track of.
(Jul. 23, 2009  12:51 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The only thing I can think of that is remotely close to Falborg is Griffolyon.

good idea, maybe ill get one and paint it.

and has anyone got any tips to stop the bit sticker fading in color?