Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 21, 2009  10:50 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Are all light wheels' shape taken from metal wheels??? Or is it the other way round?

Heat is the only one that does not match up to its Metal counterpart (Flame).

Dark = Mad
Storm = Wind
Rock = Clay
whoa brad how do u find the time to answer all of our questions, like were already up to 300 pages + in this thread. Well, my question is that when these beyblades are released in north america, will they be the same or will they be slightly different? Also, i found a L drago starter for 13 bucks!
(Jul. 21, 2009  12:12 PM)Solidgrass Wrote: i found a L drago starter for 13 bucks!
good for you, I can't even buy one online and neither it is selling in my locals yet...
Our current guess is that Metal Fight Beyblade (Beyblade Metal Fusion) will be the same when it hits NA and UK shores. However, if the previous set of Beyblade releases Hasbro made is anything to go by, then you should expect some form of change in regards to product names and how they are released. The main point I would like to touch on is that you should expect that all Beyblades will come with a winder and shooter, unlike the Takara-Tomy releases which have Random Boosters, Boosters and Starters.

(Jul. 21, 2009  12:12 PM)Solidgrass Wrote: whoa brad how do u find the time to answer all of our questions, like were already up to 300 pages + in this thread. Well, my question is that when these beyblades are released in north america, will they be the same or will they be slightly different? Also, i found a L drago starter for 13 bucks!
does the ds game come with a full quetz or just the wheel?
The whole thing. Golden Quetz wheel, and Purple Face, 90 Track, and WF Bottom.
No the only three are the colors we have stated

Orange
Teal
Light Blue
what is teal
can someone help me! i can go to yahoo japan but i cant find a quetalcoatl 100RF any where. pleese someone help me
(Jul. 21, 2009  8:33 PM)Fira Wrote: what is teal

google.com
pleese help me with my quetzal coatl 100RF. i cant find it in yahoo japan

I AM RECRUITING CALIFORNIA BEYBLADERS FOR A TOARNAMENT IN CALIFORNIA!
(Jul. 21, 2009  8:55 PM)Fira Wrote: pleese help me with my quetzal coatl 100RF. i cant find it in yahoo japan

Try a google shopping search. It works all the shopping sites into one! Anything on any site will come up, like a normal google search.
(Jul. 21, 2009  8:55 PM)Fira Wrote: pleese help me with my quetzal coatl 100RF. i cant find it in yahoo japan

I AM RECRUITING CALIFORNIA BEYBLADERS FOR A TOARNAMENT IN CALIFORNIA!
Perhaps because there is no "Quetzalcoatl 100RF"; instead, there is a Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

Hm, searching ベイブレード DS could help, since it comes with that game. Otherwise, ケツァルコアトル. Have you even tried looking it up in Japanese ?

For your recruiting, you should post in the WBO General forum.
Also whoever has a normal quetzalcoatl 90WF. i am willing to buy it at any price $35.00 or lower
(Jul. 21, 2009  9:31 PM)Fira Wrote: Also whoever has a normal quetzalcoatl 90WF. i am willing to buy it at any price $35.00 or lower

That's not nearly what it's worth. Nobody will sell it for that price.

Buy the DS game or buy it off Yahoo Japan. Those are your options.
This is a stupid question, but I searched the Wiki, came up empty handed, and don't want to go through pages of posts.

HF stands for Hollow Flat, right? What types of Beyblades can be built with an HF bottom (talking in regards to Stamina, Attack, Balance, and Defense)?
(Jul. 21, 2009  9:40 PM)To Wrote: HF stands for Hollow Flat, right?
Hole Flat.
It stands for Hole Flat and you build Attack beyblades with it. It's not that great though.
(Jul. 21, 2009  8:35 PM)Aqua Wrote: google.com

Ugh, just tell him. Uncertain

It's the variety that comes in most Starters:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...00x600.jpg

---

A question of my own; have there been any reported breakages concerning Tracks? Has anyone had any experiences of track-related breakages, especially 90?

Although, thinking about it 90 would actually have the least plastic exposed and hence should in theory, be most "protected". However, the general question still stands.
I've only heard of one or two Tracks breaking, and never 90.
WD145 is probably the most common, and it is not that common ...
(Jul. 21, 2009  10:36 PM)♥ Wrote: Ugh, just tell him. Uncertain

People can't seriously expect everyone to always do everything for them. It's really not that hard to type "teal" into google...

(Jul. 21, 2009  10:36 PM)♥ Wrote: A question of my own; have there been any reported breakages concerning Tracks? Has anyone had any experiences of track-related breakages, especially 90?

The only tracks I've heard of breaking were the ones with protrusions. WD145, C145...

Of all the tracks, I think 90 would probably be the least likely to break.
WD145, C145, have both broken for me. Also, I've had a crack in a 105 track, not sure how just yet. I just took off the RF one day (when I got my 90 track) and it was there.
Yeah, I was actually thinking about such cracks in the Track when I asked my question.

Projections are more likely to be broken, that's a given; however, I was wondering about the actual weight of the Wheel causing distress on the Track.

Because the tabs on the Bearing Core were distinctly fragile, although I don't know whether the breakages were related to its function as a Bearing, or a manufacture flaw.