Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 20, 2009  10:13 PM)jsc Wrote: Magical Ape MS Gyro Mode. Dont you just set it in the stadium? how does it start spinning?

It has a Gyro inside, hence the name. You pull the winder through the Beyblade itself. Think like Flame Pegasus.
Oh..... Aren't those beys super weak? it never works for me.
(Jul. 20, 2009  11:38 PM)jsc Wrote: Oh..... Aren't those beys super weak? it never works for me.

Gyro Mode isn't that great, lol
is it leagal to attach ur light launcher to the catapult launcher
(Jul. 21, 2009  12:41 AM)Fira Wrote: is it leagal to attach ur light launcher to the catapult launcher

No.
(Jul. 20, 2009  11:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gyro Mode isn't that great, lol

Yeah having just got mine, I was pretty disappointed

Metal ape is a good part though.

EDIT: I should probably make an edit in that video and state that it was illegal.
Were can i watch the Metal Fight Beyblade episodes in english sub? Does anyone Know
(Jul. 21, 2009  2:58 AM)Graiga S Wrote: Were can i watch the Metal Fight Beyblade episodes in english sub? Does anyone Know
Look in the Anime and Manga forum, there is a stickied topic.
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:00 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: whats a beypointer?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Beypointer
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:00 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: whats a beypointer?

It's a device used to keep track of your beypoints. When you win a beybattle, you gain points and when you lose a beybattle, you lose beypoints. In Japan, if you have a certain number of beypoints, they can be used to obtain exclusive WBBA items.
What is the difference between a normal MFB wheel and a Hybrid MFB wheel?
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:10 AM)KING Wrote: What is the difference between a normal MFB wheel and a Hybrid MFB wheel?
That will definitely be in the Metal Fight Beyblade article once I have done it ...

Face
Wheel
Track
Bottom

Hybrid Wheel System :
Face
Clear Wheel (made of plastic)
Metal Wheel
Track
Bottom
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:10 AM)KING Wrote: What is the difference between a normal MFB wheel and a Hybrid MFB wheel?

"Normal" MFB Wheels are a single piece of metal. Hybrid Wheels are split into two parts: the Clear Wheel, which is clear polycarbonate plastic, and the Metal Wheel.
so can you exchange the clear plastic wheel with othe hybrid wheels?
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:16 AM)KING Wrote: so can you exchange the clear plastic wheel with othe hybrid wheels?

Yes, with the exception of L. L Drago.

EDIT: This thread is pretty long... time for a part 3?
What is the advantage of using hybrid?
Not much really. The metal on the HWS Wheels take longer to show wear like dings and scratches than non-HWS Wheels. Storm Pegasis is really nice for attack combos.

And...they are pretty?
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Look in the Anime and Manga forum, there is a stickied topic.

Great Thanx
(Jul. 20, 2009  1:10 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It's Dark Bull. The Mad Wheel is a Light Wheel, which is plastic. From top to bottom:

1. Storm Pegasis
2. Flame Sagittario
3. Rock Leone
4. Dark Bull
5. Dark Wolf

The next thing you should get is Quetzalcoatl. There's 3 versions: The original, The Gold verison which comes in the DS game, and Limited edition Silver one. I'd hurry though because I hear they are going out of production soon. You should also get a Stamina and Defense Reshuffle. It comes with 3 Blades which not only help your collection but also nice in battle if you so choose.

Thanks a ton. Is there a Wiki on all the Quetz's? Where do I get silver and the original? I have the gold one, I got it couple of weeks ago with my imported DS game.
are there different colors of light launchers?
(Jul. 21, 2009  7:08 AM)Fira Wrote: are there different colors of light launchers?

BB-34 Orange Light Launcher
The Light launcher that comes with some starters, Teal.

Those are the only colors so far I believe. The BeyLauncher has more colors.
(Jul. 21, 2009  6:57 AM)Quetz Wrote: Thanks a ton. Is there a Wiki on all the Quetz's? Where do I get silver and the original? I have the gold one, I got it couple of weeks ago with my imported DS game.

Original is WBBA Limited. Silver is event limited. The only way to get either outside of living in Japan is from auctions.

(Jul. 21, 2009  7:44 AM)Fira Wrote: is there a red light launcher?

No. Also, there's a light blue one in the Pegasis DX set.
Are all light wheels' shape taken from metal wheels??? Or is it the other way round?