Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 20, 2009  11:33 AM)Quetz Wrote: Hey I am new, and I just ordered Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Mad Bull, Rock Leone, and Flame Saggitario. (I'm getting every MFB in the world eventually, I'm a collector)

Is Mad bull any good? List the good parts of it, same with Rock Leone, Flame Sag, and Dark Wolf.

Thanks.

I think you mean Dark Bull not Mad Bull. Dark Bull H145SD was just released so we do not know much about it. Rock Leone 145WB comes with WB, which is currently the best bottom for defense. Flame Sagittario C145S, comes with C145 which is the best track for defense atm and the metal wheel, Flame is pretty good for stamina. Dark Wolf DF145FS is pretty average. The track, DF145 is quite useful for stamina though and FS, is pretty interesting and imo it may have some potiential.

Since you're new, you should make a thread in the 'introduce yourself' forum and introduce yourself Smile
(Jul. 20, 2009  12:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: I think you mean Dark Bull not Mad Bull. Dark Bull H145SD was just released so we do not know much about it. Rock Leone 145WB comes with WB, which is currently the best bottom for defense. Flame Sagittario C145S, comes with C145 which is the best track for defense atm and the metal wheel, Flame is pretty good for stamina. Dark Wolf DF145FS is pretty average. The track, DF145 is quite useful for stamina though and FS, is pretty interesting and imo it may have some potiential.

Since you're new, you should make a thread in the 'introduce yourself' forum and introduce yourself Smile

Thanks a ton. But I've always thought it was mad bull... It's the Bey far to the left in your signature Aqua. Since I'm a Bey collector which would be the best MFB I should get next, I have/or already getting these: Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, Mad Bull, Flame Saggitario, Dark Wolf. Also please list 1st to last out of the ones I listed above.

Thanks a ton :3
It's Dark Bull. The Mad Wheel is a Light Wheel, which is plastic. From top to bottom:

1. Storm Pegasis
2. Flame Sagittario
3. Rock Leone
4. Dark Bull
5. Dark Wolf

The next thing you should get is Quetzalcoatl. There's 3 versions: The original, The Gold verison which comes in the DS game, and Limited edition Silver one. I'd hurry though because I hear they are going out of production soon. You should also get a Stamina and Defense Reshuffle. It comes with 3 Blades which not only help your collection but also nice in battle if you so choose.
Your questions should be posted here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation.

Also, regarding what to buy, check this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here.
Just wondering, is it true that right spin beys spin longer than left spins?
I don't think so... They are both the same. No matter where it spins. And it would be impossible to test since the wheel on a left spin can't fit on a right spin and the only way to test this is to have the exact same parts on both spins.
Well...My friend david has 2 dragoon s and dragoon f....and 2 dragoon v2 i think..i dunno why..his parents buy him 2 of every bey incase one breaks.
(Jul. 20, 2009  5:06 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Well...My friend david has 2 dragoon s and dragoon f....and 2 dragoon v2 i think..i dunno why..his parents buy him 2 of every bey incase one breaks.

They don't spin as long as they are attack types... not because they are in Left spin.
which launcher is better for a plastic normal beyblade. marksmen grip, or catapult launcher?

if they are the same which do u prefer of these 2.
I prefer the Catapult. I find the grip of the Marksmen quite awkward.
does pegasis 145D have a good attack type wheel
not really it's been outclassed. I only bought one for the D bottom.
is wolf DF145 wheel a good attack type wheel
(Jul. 20, 2009  6:44 PM)Fira Wrote: is wolf DF145 wheel a good attack type wheel

I think you mean Dark Wolf DF145FS. But no, Dark isn't good for attack.
5 years ago at the world championships in canada didn't they have life sized beydishes in the tournament because i remembered seeing the highlights on t.v and saw the big one
(Jul. 20, 2009  7:55 PM)redace04 Wrote: 5 years ago at the world championships in canada didn't they have life sized beydishes in the tournament because i remembered seeing the highlights on t.v and saw the big one

"Life sized Beydishes?" As opposed to what?
(Jul. 20, 2009  8:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: "Life sized Beydishes?" As opposed to what?

yeah in canada i saw it and i was just wondering if i can buy it and when i say life sized like big like really big like on the show it was on the commercial i was just thnknig about it
I've played in it, it's not that big, maybe 2-3x a "regular" stadium. It's really fun, but takes a lot of skill away from the game.
(Jul. 20, 2009  9:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've played in it, it's not that big, maybe 2-3x a "regular" stadium. It's really fun, but takes a lot of skill away from the game.

thats cool whats your favorite beyblade like that stood out
... that's not really relevant to this topic. My favourite Beyblade is in my profile, anyway.
Hey whats better? Storm Pegasis 105RF or Lightning L-drago? and in the anime are the beyblades (apart from HMS) like dragoon G are they made of metal or plastic?
(Jul. 20, 2009  9:56 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Hey whats better? Storm Pegasis 105RF or Lightning L-drago?

You'll need both. If I had to get one, I'd get Storm Pegasis, because RF is indispensable.
ok, well when i get the money and after i buy the other dragoons, ima get both i just wanted to know which first.
Magical Ape MS Gyro Mode. Dont you just set it in the stadium? how does it start spinning?