Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well the point is...

if it is a part that focuses more on stamina

the bottom can be used to beat defense and balance more easily
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:09 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Well the point is...

if the bottom can be used to beat defense and balance more easily

it will be a part that focuses more on stamina

We know this. What's your point?

You just said it will have better Defense ("less recoil", as you put it), which was wrong, now you're moving onto something else entirely ...

We already know that it focuses on Stamina! That's what we've been talking about this whole time!

Please, just stop POSTPOSTPOST ing so much and think about what you are writing.
(Jul. 19, 2009  2:46 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Hm, ok.

And <3, you're right, it does suck away Stamina from Storm.

And Sliding Shoot with the Beylauncher is pretty hard. Pulling the string with enough power, making sure you don't mispull and the Bey falls out, proper angle to the Bey because bad angle + powerful launch = exit stage left, etc.

Also, I'm using the HMS Tornado Balance Stadium, if that has any bearing on anything.

Here is a rule of thumb I Have been using for sliding shoot with RF. Take your launcher and set it parallel to the slope of the stadium. Then reduce your angle by about half and shoot. Adjust from that point.
(Jul. 19, 2009  7:12 AM)FelGrand Wrote: And the recoil I was talking about is the RPM

You're not making any sense ...

RPM and recoil are entirely different things, they're unrelated. Lower recoil would mean better Defense. Recoil is how far a Beyblade is knocked away on contact due to its own attributes rather than the attributes of the opposing Beyblade.
another question. [not for rp thread].
Heh err... how do i get a face.? -.- i want one. lol
(Jul. 19, 2009  7:39 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: another question. [not for rp thread].
Heh err... how do i get a face.? -.- i want one. lol

This topic is intended for questions about the hobby ... nonetheless, you could have found the answer to this just by going to the help section.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
Speechless Heh. Oops. i should have known. my bad. sorry brad. Smile
would anyone have watched dubbed episodes of beyblade season 1, v-force or grev (before they knew about the jap original version) if 4kids had dubbed it?
(Jul. 19, 2009  11:04 AM)undeadboll Wrote: would anyone have watched dubbed episodes of beyblade season 1, v-force or grev (before they knew about the jap original version) if 4kids had dubbed it?

Uh ... yes?

This topic is for asking questions about the Beyblade hobby you need an answer to ... not addressing the entire community for hypotheticals.
If you made a Beystadium out of wood, is there anything you could but on the surface to prevent wear like the official Hasbro and Takara ones?
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:23 PM)firelord767 Wrote: If you made a Beystadium out of wood, is there anything you could but on the surface to prevent wear like the official Hasbro and Takara ones?

There's no way to prevent wear, period ... you'd be better off just buying a BeyStadium.
I mean like in a Beystaduim. Beystaduims give off less wear then wood. How do i simulate that?
Sorry about the confusion.
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:33 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I mean like in a Beystaduim. Beystaduims give off less wear then wood. How do i simulate that?
Sorry about the confusion.

make it out of thin plastic
Could i lay thin plastic over it?
And thats my last question. I don't want to be annoying.
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:35 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Could i lay thin plastic over it?
And thats my last question. I don't want to be annoying.

Yes, and it would probably help. Again though, you really should just buy a BeyStadium ...
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, and it would probably help. Again though, you really should just buy a BeyStadium ...

Thank you!
Between VirgoDF145D and VirgoD125B, does 1 have a distinct advantage over the other in terms of Stamina, or is it virtually even?
(Jul. 20, 2009  6:21 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Between VirgoDF145D and VirgoD125B, does 1 have a distinct advantage over the other in terms of Stamina, or is it virtually even?

Virgo DF145D would have more Stamina, I think.
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, and it would probably help. Again though, you really should just buy a BeyStadium ...

sorry about randomness but what does wear mean
(Jul. 20, 2009  6:31 AM)redace04 Wrote: sorry about randomness but what does wear mean

2 [ trans. or complement ] damage, erode, or destroy by friction or use : the track has been worn down in part to bare rock.
What type of paint should i use if i am to paint a bey?
From what I've seen spray paints, sharpies, highlighters, gundam series model paint (I use that myself) and other paints designed for small plastic models/figures work fine. One thing to note that paint will chip or scratch on an MFB painting a clear wheel will not save it completely as it does occasionally make contact with the other blade. Be prepared for touch-ups or re-applications if you use it often.
So stuff like warhammer paint? and im using it for mfb and plastic and hms
Hey I am new, and I just ordered Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Mad Bull, Rock Leone, and Flame Saggitario. (I'm getting every MFB in the world eventually, I'm a collector)

Is Mad bull any good? List the good parts of it, same with Rock Leone, Flame Sag, and Dark Wolf.

Thanks.