Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Don't do it.
Not sure if ive asked this before but um in g-revolution Lee (Lai) uses a galeon with an engine gear, is it galeon 2 or g? if so was it released?
Galeon 2, and I believe only Takara released it though I might be wrong...
No...it had SG Semi Flat base I think. With a MW core though.
(Jul. 18, 2009  2:21 PM)Giga Wrote: Don't do it.

Where you replying to my post..?
Speechless
Yeah, he was, he's just being a bit blunt. Generally, we don't really do roleplaying here......
Unhappy Dam. why not.?
Just....nobody really wants to. The WBO isn't so good with game type threads.......I quite like them actually but even I find roleplay a bit awkward nowadays. ^^;

I suppose you could try it out........but it may get locked fairly quickly or just be really quiet. >_>
(Jul. 18, 2009  2:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: Just....nobody really wants to. The WBO isn't so good with game type threads.......I quite like them actually but even I find roleplay a bit awkward nowadays. ^^;

I suppose you could try it out........but it may get locked fairly quickly or just be really quiet. >_>
I so wanna try it... but my threads are pretty quiet anyway so Joyful_2;; i dunno.. and i don't really want it to get locked either. :\
Its fun. ^^
Uncertain I just dont want the thread to be "closed" as soon as i make it.
Gotta be honest here, even as a guy who's big into tabletop RPG's (dice & character sheets), you're not going to find a lot of interest here for Beyblade MBRP. First and foremost, unless you're working with FanCharacters, there's just not enough familiarity yet with the MFB characters to garner much accurate RP of them. Granted, I suppose you could focus it on the previous Beyblade series, but then you're branching into somewhat antiquated realms.
Secondly, the majority of people here are fans of the game before they're fans of the tv series/comic book. We're hobbyist bladers, and tend to find it a lot more fun to actually play the game than roleplay it. Why write about a spinning top battle when you can actually have one?
anyone know if dark bull is out on ebay yet????
(Jul. 18, 2009  7:16 PM)XEvilTysonX Wrote: anyone know if dark bull is out on ebay yet????

You could easily find that out yourself... But no it isn't.
It won't be on Ebay for quite a while.
what's the most weidest thing that happened to you like in general?
Red, this topic is more used for questions about beyblade.
Hey guys can someone tell me what beystadium this is please and a website where i could obtain one?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5cGfUHruOK4/0.jpg
HMS Tornado Balance. Not sure where you can get one though.

Also, does the Gold Quetz you get in the video game come with any Stickers or as is?
(Jul. 18, 2009  11:07 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Also, does the Gold Quetz you get in the video game come with any Stickers or as is?

It comes with stickers.

You can see them in this picture, its the green parts
Nice, thanks. I liked the Green, so I was hoping it came with it.
Tornado balance? cool thanks and is there any other stadiums like it? in different colors and for different styles of bey?