Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is it legal to use the top part of the grip that comes off with a launcher and not the handle?
(Jul. 16, 2009  12:54 AM)jsc Wrote: is it legal to use the top part of the grip that comes off with a launcher and not the handle?

... I guess it is, though I don't know why you would.
Hey in the g-rev series how does hiro have 2 beyblades with the same bit beast?

And does anyone know why the website shut down? or was it just happening to me?
thanks, you could have just said that it happened to everyone and not me but thank you =D
Hmm, fair enough.

You could have looked round first, as usual.
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:37 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: thanks, you could have just said that it happened to everyone and not me but thank you =D

You could also actually check the news forum after the site's been down for a day.
What does DIBS mean? thank you=)
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:55 AM)Beynval Wrote: What does DIBS mean? thank you=)

It means to claim or reserve something.
Since I don't own Flame Sag yet, I am using MF Libra DF145WB. I'm wondering is it a Defensive blade or is it some strange Defense/Stamina Hybrid?
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:52 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Since I don't own Flame Sag yet, I am using MF Libra DF145WB. I'm wondering is it a Defensive blade or is it some strange Defense/Stamina Hybrid?

This is definitely Defense.
Ok, thought so. Just gotta get that C145, then I'll be good. Is the main difference between DF145 and C145 on Libra that C145 just does a better job of absorbing hits?
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:55 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Ok, thought so. Just gotta get that C145, then I'll be good. Is the main difference between DF145 and C145 on Libra that C145 just does a better job of absorbing hits?

Yes. It will have worse Stamina, though.
Is there a Virgo Booster of some kind? Cause mine's lost all it's colour and shininess Grin
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:56 AM)Takamura Wrote: Is there a Virgo Booster of some kind? Cause mine's lost all it's colour and shininess Grin

Nope. Was only available in RBV2 and S&D. S&D is cheaper than a single RBV2. So ... you can guess what I'm going to tell you.
Don't think so.

Edit: Beaten.
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nope. Was only available in RBV2 and S&D. S&D is cheaper than a single RBV2. So ... you can guess what I'm going to tell you.

Yeah I know, I already got a S&D, guess it won't hurt too much to get another one. But then I would have 3 libras and 3 leones lol.
You could always give me a Libra, if you're so inclined.
I will think about it, ha ha

and goddamn buzztoy has gone crazy with making random BB-22 >.> and S&D is expensive now
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:59 AM)Takamura Wrote: Yeah I know, I already got a S&D, guess it won't hurt too much to get another one. But then I would have 3 libras and 3 leones lol.

I bought a bunch of S&D, so I could sell you a virgo separately, possibly.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I bought a bunch of S&D, so I could sell you a virgo separately, possibly.

ooo.. but I will probably just buy one off you at the tournament in vancouver, unless those are for prizes

but yeah maybe getting another virgo by itself would be nice, price?
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:04 AM)Takamura Wrote: ooo.. but I will probably just buy one off you at the tournament in vancouver, unless those are for prizes

You should probably PM him.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:04 AM)Takamura Wrote: ooo.. but I will probably just buy one off you at the tournament in vancouver, unless those are for prizes

We'll talk about it a bit closer to the event.