Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario

Those 3 are a good base. Also, the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle. I'd probably get that first.
do you think there will be reissues of the original beybades when the MFB beyblades are released in America? like they used to(BBA championship series).
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:57 PM)PinoBoyTroy Wrote: do you think there will be reissues of the original beybades when the MFB beyblades are released in America? like they used to(BBA championship series).

I seriously doubt it.
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:49 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario

Those 3 are a good base. Also, the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle. I'd probably get that first.

Alright then, thanks. I might get Strom Pegasis next. Smile
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:47 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Since I now have L-Drago and Leone, What MFB should I go for next or should I improve them first?
Storm pegasis & the D&S Reshuffle would be a good idea. Also depending on what Tracks and bottoms come in RBV.3 could be a good Idea to get a couple of these, though you do run the risk of getting some Dark Wheels which aren't great tbh.
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:49 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario

Agreeing with this. Get S&D first, while they're still on eBay for cheap
yeah i agree lol back when i still had my blades my gaia dragoon ms was getting owned by everything!!

Brad back to when we were talking about falborg earlier, you said a bit chip booster? me and dragonsclaw have been looking for em since 2pm...well she went to bed about half an hour later, ive been looking since and cant find it anywhere, could u point me in the right direction?, i hate to ask.
is D125b anygood in a defense combo?
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:46 PM)undeadboll Wrote: is D125b anygood in a defense combo?

It's decent for a balance between Defense and Stamina. Versus RF, it will be destroyed.
(Jul. 15, 2009  10:14 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: where can I buy mfbs

Effort?

O dear. Chief - Sigh ...

Anyway, thanks for the help guys and I will get the S&D reshuffle when I can and storm Pegasis. Smile
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:47 PM)jsc Wrote: What wheel are you using...?

plan on using libra with it when i get libra booster friday

edit: let me guess better to use libra uncustomised?
I know thats a random queston but I cant find any anywhere
(Jul. 15, 2009  10:40 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: I know thats a random queston but I cant find any anywhere
You should look around the forums ... Particularly the Bey Marketplace forum.
Hey im new to this site! could some1 help me out on what the beyblade high park tournament is? i live near toronto and i would like to come... the only thing is i dont have any beyblades (newer metal fight ones) so could som1 plz help me out here?
also, where can i buy mfb's without wasting a small fortune on shipping

Ebay, toywiz, theintoy, (there are probably alot more but those are the only ones i can think of.)
(Jul. 15, 2009  10:58 PM)Solidgrass Wrote: Hey im new to this site! could some1 help me out on what the beyblade high park tournament is? i live near toronto and i would like to come... the only thing is i dont have any beyblades (newer metal fight ones) so could som1 plz help me out here?
also, where can i buy mfb's without wasting a small fortune on shipping

Check the High Park thread instead of asking here :\
Why is it beyblades are getting smaller and smaller?
It's not..

Well it is actually.. but they won't become more small than they are now I think..

But I guess.. MFB same size as plastics.. and same MFB material.. would simply make the MFB's way too heavy..
(Jul. 15, 2009  11:41 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Why is it beyblades are getting smaller and smaller?

MFB are bigger than HMS.
aye but they are smaller than the plastic generation
(Jul. 16, 2009  12:21 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: aye but they are smaller than the plastic generation

So? What does size matter? Smaller is actually better, it means an increased spin rate.