Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thank you Kai-V, that was certainly helpful.
Am I correct in assuming that the addition of a second clear wheel has at least a slightly beneficial effect on the pefromance of the HWS due to its additional weight? Or is it negligable?

Also, the "light wheels", are they part of the HWS, two wheels-one of metal, one of clear polycarbonate?

Final question, the addition of prefixes like 'storm' and 'rock', are they the indicators of a HWS beyblade?
Thanks for taking the effort to read these questions, especially if the answers seem obvious.
Well, the Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel weight together add up to about the same as the original Wheels ... so, it's a negligible difference.

Light Wheels are Metal Wheels but ... plastic. They serve no functional purpose; they're just "fill-ins" to make Random Boosters cheaper.

In the naming scheme, Storm would be the Metal Wheel, and Pegasis the Clear Wheel.
Thanks for answering!
Makes a lot of sense now, lol it now seems like an easy concept to grasp but somehow I couldn't XD
It's our own fault, we really need to write some general MFB articles.
Has anyone found any use for H145 and/or SD from Dark Bull? I'm considering getting one in the near future, so this info would be great.
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:36 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Has anyone found any use for H145 and/or SD from Dark Bull? I'm considering getting one in the near future, so this info would be great.

I don't think anyone here even has it yet.
Heart --> <3 recently got one, but I guess he hasn't had a chance to give it a good testing. I'm sure SD will be similar to D providing for good Stamina. But what about H145? It looks it may be good in a heavy defensive combo. I'm just speculating though.
Hey there, could somebody please tell me if this item is fake (fake meaning a non Takara version of the real item) or real, and what is the shipping for this item, could any of you please maybe convert all the important parts from Japanese to English for me please?: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bellhouse/4904810323358/

Thanks so much!
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:48 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Hey there, could somebody please tell me if this item is fake (fake meaning a non Takara version of the real item) or real, and what is the shipping for this item, could any of you please maybe convert all the important parts from Japanese to English for me please?: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bellhouse/4904810323358/

Thanks so much!

Running the URL through google translator should do the trick y'know.
Hey this is Gaia_Dragoon's little brother, he left the screen open and I wanted to know something. I really like Wolf 105F and Leo 105F, which one is better, they are both attack types, do not suggest anything else i urgently just need to know this, PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING ELSE!

Thank-you.
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:06 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Hey this is Gaia_Dragoon's little brother, he left the screen open and I wanted to know something. I really like Wolf 105F and Leo 105F, which one is better, they are both attack types, do not suggest anything else i urgently just need to know this, PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING ELSE!

Thank-you.

Leo 105F.

They both suck though.
Are there any left spin light launchers?
(Jul. 15, 2009  12:44 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: Are there any left spin light launchers?

No. Just the left spin beylaunchers that came with L Drago and L. L Drago.
(Jul. 15, 2009  12:49 PM)Aqua Wrote: No. Just the left spin beylaunchers that came with L Drago and L. L Drago.

well that sucks,cause i heard beylaunchers break easily D=
dunno, but there powerful, try it out before ya diss it.....i dissed it before but then i tried it on my friends and it pwned my brothers gaia dragoon ms..
Is it Legal or illegal to paint your beys?
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:18 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Is it Legal or illegal to paint your beys?

http://worldbeyblade.org/wborules.pdf - Read this...
Ok thank you =) i wasnt sure if it was in the wbo rules, shoulda checked first sorry

Cool found it blitz thanks!
what is a bladerpassport?
and how do i obtain one?
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:32 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: what is a bladerpassport?
and how do i obtain one?
http://worldbeyblade.org/subscribe.php
(Jul. 15, 2009  12:58 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: dunno, but there powerful, try it out before ya diss it.....i dissed it before but then i tried it on my friends and it pwned my brothers gaia dragoon ms..

Gaia Dragoon MS is one of the weakest HMS and I think the lightest.
I think Dragoon MS and MSUV are lighter....

But it still sucks anyway.
Since I now have L-Drago and Leone, What MFB should I go for next or should I improve them first?