Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

everywhere other than this website....i find this website very confusing to get around lol and thank you!
Aye i know that lol its just i wanted a certain type, i found it thanks to rocky!
Kai, you dont need to get really serious about it, i apologised and im gonna be more pro-active, dont take everything so serious...
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:12 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Kai, you dont need to get really serious about it, i apologised and im gonna be more pro-active, dont take everything so serious...
When you are bordering an eighth question for which the answer could have easily been found with some research, I believe it is perfectly fine to start being serious. Plus, you are not alone to ask such questions, so it does end up being very bothersome as a whole.
i understand that, but if its not just me i have no idea that other ppl ask it. so for wat its worth, sorry, and ill make sure i look everywhere before i ask for anything.
iv been looking around ebay and other online stores for Hybrid Wheel System beyblades and cant seem to find any. are they in stores yet? -and if they are, do u know were i can find them? thanx Smile
(Jul. 14, 2009  9:42 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: iv been looking around ebay and other online stores for Hybrid Wheel System beyblades and cant seem to find any. are they in stores yet? -and if they are, do u know were i can find them? thanx Smile

Yeah they're out.
Have you tried YJA or TheIntoy?
(Jul. 14, 2009  9:53 PM)Anu Wrote: Yeah they're out.
Have you tried YJA?

i dont think im familiar with "YJA", whats the url?
(Jul. 14, 2009  9:58 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: i dont think im familiar with "YJA", whats the url?
http://list4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/208...de=2&apg=1
and you need to use Mail Order Japan to be able to buy stuff of YJA. - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan
Well this is the one i buh from http://www.theintoy.co.uk/beyblades-meta...mctri37kv3
Hmm... I'm not sure what stadium I should get. I thinking maybe of Balance or Wide Square.
i've got a question for ya. My bro got a starter Wolf today and it's smaller than the plastic ones we have. Are the MFB smaller than the plastic ones? or is it just Wolf?
(Jul. 14, 2009  10:47 PM)Takamura Wrote: Hmm... I'm not sure what stadium I should get. I thinking maybe of Balance or Wide Square.

Attack, if you can. Otherwise, Balance.

(Jul. 14, 2009  11:10 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: i've got a question for ya. My bro got a starter Wolf today and it's smaller than the plastic ones we have. Are the MFB smaller than the plastic ones? or is it just Wolf?

MFB are smaller.
MFB are smaller.
[/quote]

ah. I'm glad you said that, i thought he like bought a fake or something! My god the MFB are much better than the plastics! You were totally right when you said they were better
When I try to sliding shoot, or even bank, the flower pattern isn't tight enough(it goes around whatever blade is in the center sort of like how a comet moves when it gets close to the sun) or the blade moves to the center and starts spinning there for a little while in jerky motions before running around the tornado ridge. What's wrong with my technique =/
is there a thread for what to buy for hms?
(Jul. 14, 2009  11:30 PM)t3haxle Wrote: When I try to sliding shoot, or even bank, the flower pattern isn't tight enough(it goes around whatever blade is in the center sort of like how a comet moves when it gets close to the sun) or the blade moves to the center and starts spinning there for a little while in jerky motions before running around the tornado ridge. What's wrong with my technique =/

It's hard for us to say when we can't see what you are doing ... which Beyblade are you using?

(Jul. 14, 2009  11:30 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: is there a thread for what to buy for hms?

Read reviews on Beywiki.
ok, and why is everyone so fascinated with wolborg ms!?
(Jul. 15, 2009  1:23 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: ok, and why is everyone so fascinated with wolborg ms!?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Wolborg_MS
Bey Brad Wrote:Read reviews on Beywiki.

If at least you did not say "OK", then asked another of those questions ...
(Jul. 14, 2009  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's hard for us to say when we can't see what you are doing ... which Beyblade are you using?

Read reviews on Beywiki.

I'm using 105 and F and swapping wheels between pegasis, L drago, and bull. >_> With the light launcher for right beys.
If at least you did not say "OK", then asked another of those questions ...
[/quote]

....i dont understand that o.o
(Jul. 15, 2009  1:34 AM)t3haxle Wrote: I'm using 105 and F and swapping wheels between pegasis, L drago, and bull. >_> With the light launcher for right beys.

It won't work as well with F as RF.

Zarrox, I am going to suspend you from the site soon. Seriously. There is a very detailed article about Wolborg MS.
(Jul. 15, 2009  1:34 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: ....i dont understand that o.o
Last time, Rocky and I told you to look everywhere before asking a question. Then you said you did just that and asked for pictures of Dragoon MS.

Now, you ask something, Brad tells you to look at the reviews on Beywiki and you say "OK", as if you understood that and tried doing it, but you ask why Wolborg MS is so praised ...
I've searched the beywiki and quite a few threads in the forums, but I'm not completely sure about the varieties of MFB currently available.

I'm struggling to catch up on the light and hybrid series and understand how they've become an expansion on the pre-existing MFB blades, i've been away for a very long time without internet access. I mean, storm pegasis in comparison to the original, is it the addition of the polycarbonate part of the wheel?

Sorry if this has been answered, i've tried to find pre-existing info, but i've not been able to understand it, I hope not to get a tongue-lashing for asking this.
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:46 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote: I've searched the beywiki and quite a few threads in the forums, but I'm not completely sure about the varieties of MFB currently available.

I'm struggling to catch up on the light and hybrid series and understand how they've become an expansion on the pre-existing MFB blades, i've been away for a very long time without internet access. I mean, storm pegasis in comparison to the original, is it the addition of the polycarbonate part of the wheel?

Sorry if this has been answered, i've tried to find pre-existing info, but i've not been able to understand it.
Original Metal Fight Beyblade :
Face
Wheel
Track
Bottom

Hybrid Wheel System :
Face
Clear Wheel (made of clear polycarbonate)
Metal Wheel
Track
Bottom

Those are the differences in the structures. Basically, both Wheels in the Hybrid Wheel System are the "equivalent" of one Wheel from the first beyblades released. You could not put a Clear Wheel on the latter as well.